Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Torrent Stats (Download Stat Problem. Please Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello everyone and would like to have @Uncle Mac🤠 's attention. Earlier my torrent stats I had 19+ Gb on download, I decided to download an OS which does have a size of only 2.2Gb, however the problem is right after the download finished, I noticed the download stat I have increased to 26.1 which is I'm bugged out as I said only download 2.2Gb file. Are there some changes on how torrent works or is this a bug? Let me know because I was surprised, I instantly got low ratio warning when I already estimated what my stat would be after downloading, never had this issue these past days or even months.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Does it matter? Your ratio is well above the required 0.4 and you have lots of seedbonus.
There is probably nothing we can do to explain this but give more information and I'll have a quick look.

Which OS? Give us the link to the download page.
Provide a screen capture of the low ratio warning.

This short tutorial might help you understand what is happening.

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This particular OS from FBConan: https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-11-x-lite-25231-1000-quantum-leap.187877
As for the low ratio warning, its the usual one like RED Header below TeamOS logo in site: IDK if this site is allowed, just a free image hosting.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
It looks like it was downloaded it 3 times. The tracker shows 6.7GB of download. That's all the logs show.
The link I gave you describes many ways in which this can occur; almost all of them are more likely than a tracker error.

Unless you can show me some hard evidence proving that there is a tracker problem, there is nothing more to do or say.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I forgot to say, you appear to be using a VPN. That is against the rules and could get you banned.
Read the "Site Introduction & Rules" page.
Pay particular attention to this section:

VPN & Proxies

Jiratram

Downloaded
40.5 GB
Uploaded
150.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I forgot to say, you appear to be using a VPN. That is against the rules and could get you banned.
Read the "Site Introduction & Rules" page.
Pay particular attention to this section:

VPN & Proxies
first of all I don't have any vpn going on in my pc, I could show my list of all programs or even extensions, I've had this vpn problem a while ago as well that even made me banned for no reason but was proven false and for the file I've mentioned, I didn't downloaded it 3 times at all

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
In the absence of any hard evidence of a site problem, this issue is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.