Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials [udemy] Make Your Own Calculator with Python and TKinter

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
[udemy] Make Your Own Calculator with Python and TKinter
Q2NcD9.jpg

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre:
eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 11 lectures (2h 46m) | Size: 2.54 GB

Learn How to Make Graphical User Interface Apps with Python and TKinter
with Solid and In-Depth Knowledge

What you'll learn
Base concepts needed to make a Python GUI App using TKinter
Understand better how Python works
Algorithms: Binary Tree
How to Structure Code

Requirements
Basics about Python Programming Language. However, everything will be explained step by step in detail!
Python 3.8.x or higher.
Visual Studio Code, with installed extension: "python" and "pylance" both from Microsoft

Here You and me will make a simple calculator with Python and TKinter. I will guide You step-by-step and explain every detail in the best way I can!

What is TKinter by the way?! That's the standard and de facto Python package to make and design Graphical User Interfaces!

THIS IS NOT a "Become a Master Jedi in TKinter in 3 hours" kind of course! I'm not selling here lies!!!

THIS IS a comprehensive introduction to TKinter! You will learn basic and solid concepts about TKinter and also You'll get a better understanding of how Python works, what lambda functions actually do, You'll learn how to structure Your code, a little bit about Binary Tree Data Structures and how we can take advantage of it to evaluate complex expressions on the fly! Ohhh off course we will use recursion!!! Side Note - The three Lord Voldemorts of Programming Paradigm are: Pointers, Recursion and Multi-Threading!!!

This course is intended for very beginners, not only for Python programming language but also for programming paradigm. Expect it to be in a very slow pace! You can always speedup in the video settings if it is more suitable for you :)

This is the first of many courses I'm about to launch on the topic!

The endeavour starts here! Ready for this adventure?! Let's do it!

Who this course is for
Beginner Python Developers
Everyone who needs a comprehensible introduction to TKinter
Someone who needs to create GUI Apps with Python

Q2NuwV.jpg

Q2NooH.jpg

Q2N85K.jpg

Q2NhAs.jpg

Q2NTic.jpg

Q2Nd3z.jpg

Q2Nqv3.jpg

Q2NG0M.jpg