Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Unable to activate. Activation Error in Win 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

The OMG Guy

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, I tried the online activation script to activate Win 7 Pro and Enterprise and both of the time it failed after trying multiple times.
frown.gif

Screeshot:
Another thing, before I have been at this since the last 3 days. I tried both pro and enterprise like I said. Before two days when I installed enterprise, it showed me 3 days remaining until activation. Then after failing with the Medicines, I installed Pro and it again showed 3 days until activation.

Screenshot of "SAME" 3 days until activation on all Windows versions after installing: -
I was like what? We get 30 days each time we re-install windows right? What could be the reason behind this? I am really stuck at all this.

I know VT gives false positives of KMS and Daz Loader but I am paranoid and it's my fault. Hence I tried multiple online digital activation scripts but every time it failed like shown in the SS above.

Can you please why the script is not able to activate either pro or enterprise?

Thanking in advance for your time. :)

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
one thing all images have to be from lookimg.com also try this mate

let us know how you get on

Rijal Safie

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
873.6 GB
Uploaded
346.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i use windows loader for activation in windows 7 and never failed

The OMG Guy

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

Noted about the lookimg.com :)

But VT shows lots of detections. You being a moderator means you are a busy person but is it possible for you to post directly post the script from the win loader so that I can make a cmd? :)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
Noted about the lookimg.com :)

But VT shows lots of detections. You being a moderator means you are a busy person but is it possible for you to post directly post the script from the win loader so that I can make a cmd? :)
VT does that but i used that same Medicines from teamos and whitlisted it in my AV settings no problem after that

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@The OMG Guy and also before you installs a different activation you need to remove the old one first.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@The OMG Guy

Have you tried the Medicines @Hawkeye pointed out? If you have and were successful, do let us know so we can close and complete this thread.

The OMG Guy

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

I just used the loader and it is all good now. :)

Also, I wonder why Virus Total gives so many detections lol. How can so many anti viruses give bad detection and still be in business? :p

@The OMG Guy and also before you installs a different activation you need to remove the old one first.
Hey mate, yes I just did a fresh re-install of ultimate. Didn't want to take any chance.

@The OMG Guy

Have you tried the Medicines @Hawkeye pointed out? If you have and were successful, do let us know so we can close and complete this thread.
Hey mate, yes I did and it's working good now. And I can't believe so many anti viruses would give bad detections. Loader is working since 2009. So, almost 10 years. If the app was infected, then many people would have complained. How are these anti viruses are even on business lol.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years