Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Unity Pro v2019.3.1f1 (x64) Offline Compiling for Android Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotepadWizza

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi, i am new here, don't know if i posted this in the appropriate place, if not please move this, don't delete it, i need help here, so here i go.
Downloaded Unity Pro v2019.3.1f1 (x64) (don't even know from what site, but it's the same as this), played a bit, and everything seemed ok, tried the Compiler for PC, worked flawless, then tried to Compile for Android and the Module was missing, no problem here, downloaded the Module for this version, installed it and tried again, (i won't get into much detail here, it's too painful) so the final Error was "Gradle build failed, check console for details", checked the console for details and found that Unity is trying to Download some stuff from the Net, in order to be able to Compile the thing to .apk. Now i don't have any means to connect my PC to Internet, this is why i Downloaded in the first place"something like this", not needing any Internet connection was fine, i am only playing around no big deal. Checked the Internet, but didn't find any solution to my problem, did you guys had this kind of problem or do you know of anything that would help me be able to Compile for Android without any Internet Connection needed? Or do any of you has other Unity version that doesn't need internet at all?

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
270 (278)
Member for 7 years
you might need to ask where you got it from brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.