Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked VIPs - because we all know VIP = Visually Impaired People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
10.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years

Hi guys, I am BLIND and so, therefore, I must use assistive technology in order to use the computer, I run a very small Blind Club which I like to call the VIP Club, I teach from experience not qualifications blind people to use the computer with the aid of `Assistive Technology` now then I must have tried every Screenreader known to man until I came across Team OS and some guy told me about NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Application) it's FREE and so easy to use. So if any of you have any friends/relatives with sight problems or hey even if you fancy yourself as a proof reader then Google `Download NVDA` and have fun.

Now I have searched this `Team OS` trying to find `Zoom Text` (it's another screenreader does the same as NVDA but it has a magnifier for people with some sight, but it costs a fortune) so if any of you can find a free way of getting `Zoom Text` then please don't keep it to yourself.
All the Best
Bob

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I moved this here... Good luck from here on.

Bobby

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
10.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I moved this here... Good luck from here on.
Thank you, I wasn't sure where to put it

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
No worries, one of my sisters is also visually impaired... I hope you find what you need :)

Bobby

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
10.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
No worries, one of my sisters is also visually impaired... I hope you find what you need :)
Cool give her my best wishes and tell her she is a VIP - Visually Impaired Person, which screenreader does she use?

DjNaToTheS

in association with freedom
Power User
Downloaded
35.7 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (265)
Member for 7 years
Dear user @Bobby,
there is a freeware alternative --> Magnifixer

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
She uses, her glasses and a magnifying glass, with windows at the largest font can be.

Bobby

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
10.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Dear user @Bobby,
there is a freeware alternative --> Magnifixer
Thank You

Thank You
@ Hi, I've just had a look (clever trick for a Blind Guy but I'm sure you know what I mean lol) I have used Magnifixer or programmes similar to it before but the reason I mentioned `Zoom Text` before was it has an audible reader built intoo, but thank you anyway.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Hey @Bobby What you actually looking for, is called Fusion (from the same company) and its a combination of 2 programs, Jaws for screen reading and ZoomText, for its screen magnification. I thought it might help you and the other people that are looking, to have the right name and kind of software.

Update: Found the offline installer, 800 mb, will test it and will try to make an easier installation for it, as from what I read it requires many steps. I will probably need another tester if possible too so we can make sure it doesn't phone home and it's working properly.

Update 2: I have all 3 now, Fusion, Jaws and ZoomText 2020 versions. Since I m not home tho I can't fully test them and in the interest of time and helping our fellow VIPs (I'm one too) I will ask for the help of our community. I will post all 3 in this thread along with the installation instructions and if a couple of people can test them in a VM it would be of great help.

Please don't merge the posts, it will be confusing.

I don't have much time to test them due to work but if someone can download and test in a VM it would help a lot.

Below are the links for the 3 apps, Fusion Jaws and Zoomtext.
It's the offline installers so they can be installed on PCs that don't have internet access, as the normal installer requires internet.
All versions are for 64-bit windows. If need be I can also upload the 32-bit ones.

This version supports the following languages

Arabic: arb
Brazilian Portuguese: ptb
Danish: dan
Dutch: nld
English: enu
Finnish: fin
French: fra
French Canadian: frc
German: deu
Hebrew: heb
Hungarian: hun
Italian: ita
Norwegian: nor
Russian: rus
Spanish: esn
Swedish: sve

Fusion 2020
Fusion Logo

1.7 GB

JAWS 2020
rhFc9.png

876.0 MB

ZoomText 2020

rhH3t.png

562.8 MB

Hope it helped​

Last edited by a moderator:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Hi @Bobby, I think @Cyler has provided you with the software you were looking for and other alternatives.
We await your kind response, to close this thread.
I hope we have been helpful.

thejr007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
650.4 GB
Uploaded
763.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Cyler you took the offline installers and uploaded them to dropapk ... is this a work in progress to deliver these with medicine???

If this is your end solution then I don't quite get the point, ultra slow throttled slow free download that you could simply grab elsewhere for much faster speeds also free... 10-12 hours vs 10 min?

Prop's for bringing this software to the foreground for this much needed cause. But the original poster listed this software's developer and mentioned their software is a fortune in his eyes. He is looking for alternatives, not to be let down yet again. * sorry for the turn of a phrase using the context of eyes and looking... no pun intended... *

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
26 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
@thejr007 As I said in my answer, due to work at the time of the post, I could not do much more than upload them for others to test. Since we can't post live links to other websites I thought uploading them to dropapk would help those who cant search to find the installers and so they can download and experiment.

Yes, its a work in progress and you do know that testing either serials that already exist or making new ones does take time. I have found a couple of Medicines/license generators that I will try after I make sure they work properly and won't infect other people's pcs. Not sure if it will work out, but I will try and that's why I asked for whoever can, to also help with this. FYI this software means a lot to me too as I am also Visually impaired.

rTKyW.png

The moment I know more I will post back here.

Bobby

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
10.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hey @Bobby What you actually looking for, is called Fusion (from the same company) and its a combination of 2 programs, Jaws for screen reading and ZoomText, for its screen magnification. I thought it might help you and the other people that are looking, to have the right name and kind of software.

Update: Found the offline installer, 800 mb, will test it and will try to make an easier installation for it, as from what I read it requires many steps. I will probably need another tester if possible too so we can make sure it doesn't phone home and it's working properly.

Update 2: I have all 3 now, Fusion, Jaws and ZoomText 2020 versions. Since I m not home tho I can't fully test them and in the interest of time and helping our fellow VIPs (I'm one too) I will ask for the help of our community. I will post all 3 in this thread along with the installation instructions and if a couple of people can test them in a VM it would be of great help.

I don't have much time to test them due to work but if someone can download and test in a VM it would help a lot.

It's the offline installers so they can be installed on PCs that don't have internet access, as the normal installer requires internet.
All versions are for 64-bit windows. If need be I can also upload the 32-bit ones.

Fusion 2020
Fusion Logo

1.7 GB

JAWS 2020
rhFc9.png

876.0 MB

ZoomText 2020

rhH3t.png

562.8 MB

Hope it helped​
Thank you my friend, &'m not entirely sure how to install these programs I think perhaps I will wait until someone a lot more computer savvy than myself can `remote in` and help me. Thank you for the input

@Cyler you took the offline installers and uploaded them to dropapk ... is this a work in progress to deliver these with medicine???

If this is your end solution then I don't quite get the point, ultra slow throttled slow free download that you could simply grab elsewhere for much faster speeds also free... 10-12 hours vs 10 min?

Prop's for bringing this software to the foreground for this much needed cause. But the original poster listed this software's developer and mentioned their software is a fortune in his eyes. He is looking for alternatives, not to be let down yet again. * sorry for the turn of a phrase using the context of eyes and looking... no pun intended... *
@thejr007 No worries pal, I never take offence (I may take the gate but never the fence lol) If you can find a FREE version of this software or some kind of `workaround` Medicines please let me know

Fusion 2020
Fusion Logo

1.7 GB

JAWS 2020
rhFc9.png

876.0 MB

ZoomText 2020

rhH3t.png

562.8 MB

Hope it helped​
@Cyler Thank you so much I am currently using FUSION (the 40 minute version) it is really good so far it's just a pity I have to restart my PC every 40 minutes but it is worth it I'll be able to teach others a lot easier so once again thank you. If any of you come across a Medicines/hack or way around the 40 minute thing then please let me know ok?

Bobby

Downloaded
7.6 GB
Uploaded
10.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi @Bobby, I think @Cyler has provided you with the software you were looking for and other alternatives.

Thank you so much guys, I am now using the 40 minute version of FUSION can you close the thread for me please.
Bob

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Banned
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much guys, I am now using the 40 minute version of FUSION can you close the thread for me please.
Bob
All is Well :h:
Can Any One Close The Thread ? | @SiteWizard

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
As per your request @Bobby closed and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.