Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Why The End of WINDOWS 10 Could Be a Huge Problem

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Someone will eventually "hack" the Enterprise updates, and release them on the web, after Microsoft "officially" drops support for 10, much like what happened for Windows 7, and 8 / 8.1.
I don't normally recommend using depreciated OS builds, because there's no support, and the software support for the machines dries up. On a Mac, that's not that HUGE of a deal, in MOST cases, in Windows, the software and hardware support becomes a huge issue, once support is no longer available. I think that Microsoft needs to drop SOME of the hardware requirements, especially the BIOS related ones, a Windows 11 Basic / Lite would be a good idea, but ONLY if they pair that with backward driver compatibility for Windows 7 devices forward. I still have clients using 20 year old printers, that have no "official" support from HP or Canon, but still work, if you manually select an older driver for them. All that being said, if Microsoft actually had their Schmidt together, they would allow / specify hardware manufactures to extend their current 5 years of support, to perhaps 10 for legacy devices, printers, scanners, copiers, and other "business" type products, even those that are meant more for home use, than corporate. But, we can all dream.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
by now we should be use to EOL dates! lol

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I think they all laptop users should say keep windows ten.