Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Win 7 activation on UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
OK genius minds out there. I have searched for 2 days to find a solution to no avail. Best friend has a mini-NASA setup at his house, and now runs everything UEFI, both windows & linux. Problem is, most of his "necessary" softwares are for win 7, and DAZ wont activate a UEFI install. I have read and tried a few of the solutions on my own real hardware with no success.

Im told it CAN be done, but so far NO results. What am I missing here? Tried every version of DAZ and a few KMSPICO and an older MSToolkit as well as a digital Medicines for laughs.

Person who supplies me with the WORKING fix gets my DEEPEST gratitude and a big sloppy virtual kiss/hug!

EDIT: Friend is a computer genius who programs in basically every language since Pascal for DOS. He is also a professional photographer and has invested a a TON into software/utils for his profession. Like some hospitals still use XP as their OS (because it still rocks in certain areas) he uses Win7 for his photography. Anywho, just wanted to let you know this guy is no n00b and in HIS (many) areas runs circles around me.

Last edited:

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Care to elaborate the complete specification of his mini-NASA setup?
I couldn't find its specs from the internet.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
Might have found something, PM'ing you :) (I'm holding you to the virtual hug....:giggle::makeup:)

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sent you a PM with possible help sweetheart. :)

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 7 years
@00Proteus00 Drive carefully bro, you are now sweetheart :h::h::h:.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Before I start, and I may be wrong or simply not get it, but I don't understand this "I will PM you" mentality. The problem that @00Proteus00 has might also affect other members now or in the future which by reading this thread won't get the desired solution and so... what's the point then? All we will do is force people to make more posts/threads/pm with "share with me bro" messages and... you can guess the rest.

As for the problem: There are some solutions with mini USB partitioned disks (1 GB is more than enough) in MBR to boot enough of the win 7 OS boot files while having the rest of the OS system in a GPT disk etc, I'm sure you have seen those.

Why tho make life complicated?
My suggestion would be a LOT simpler. Install win 7 enterprise which is the exact same as ultimate but only aimed for corporate use.

See the problem you face is that Windows ultimate doesn't support volume license as it's an OEM/Home product and that's why KMS doesn't work, and on the other hand, DAZ needs to insert the SLIC (System Licensed Internal Code) before windows starts, essentially modifying part of bios to make the PC appear as OEM with the license tied to the mobo. That will work with old BIOSes (MBR) but not with UEFI due to the higher protection mechanisms of the bios which prohibit external modifications (the above is in layman's terms as the subject is a bit more complex).

Windows 7 Enterprise supports Volume license as it's a corporate product and so it will happily work on a UEFI system without tricks and hacks etc by simply using any KMS tool you want.

So my suggestion is to install Win 7 Ent. and do a small test too. Dont tell your friend right away and see if he will even notice it without looking at the tags. Blind tests are the best :p

Hope it helped my friend.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Was following the guidelines in the rules about posting third party links that's all @Cyler. Sorry if this seemed to be rude. It was unintentional and only to help. :)

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
Agree with all the above @Cyler, only reason I PM'd @00Proteus00 is because it includes a tool that I am not capable or comfortable posting here for the reason I cannot provide support if others have questions. Otherwise on board with this mentality and viewpoint 100% .

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Was following the guidelines in the rules about posting third party links that's all @Cyler. Sorry if this seemed to be rude. It was unintentional and only to help. :)

Agree with all the above @Cyler, only reason I PM'd @00Proteus00 is because it includes a tool that I am not capable or comfortable posting here for the reason I cannot provide support if others have questions. Otherwise on board with this mentality and viewpoint 100% .

It wasn't rude at all, and I know you both were trying to help and I'm grateful for that but I think PMing nullifies the point of a forum which is to share info.
If a link is the only reason, then you can use the [icode] tag , for example www.google.com

As for the case that we want to share something privately, be that a file or whatever and for any reason, I think in general there are 2 ways to go about it. Either we use the PM but don't mention it in the thread (What's the point, the Op will see the Pm anyway) or if one is to comment, upload the file and warn users about the potential risks.

Please don't think my comment is personally singling any of you out, it was more of an observation about the behavior in general.

Daddo

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
82.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition 3.503 Stable

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
to activate Windows 7 under UEFI or for Hard disk in GPT: use: RemoveWat 2.2.6 + RemoveWatermark v0.8 :) it works perfectly.

SUPERPIERRE

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
1,021.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I have done this before downgrading for a customer or as he put it upgrading from a brand new laptop running Windows 10......

However after an update, the system took 20+ minutes to boot and went to a black screen......

and Yes RemoveWat is the only program that I have come across in my collection to activate Windows.

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It wasn't rude at all, and I know you both were trying to help and I'm grateful for that but I think PMing nullifies the point of a forum which is to share info.
If a link is the only reason, then you can use the [icode] tag , for example www.google.com

As for the case that we want to share something privately, be that a file or whatever and for any reason, I think in general there are 2 ways to go about it. Either we use the PM but don't mention it in the thread (What's the point, the Op will see the Pm anyway) or if one is to comment, upload the file and warn users about the potential risks.

Please don't think my comment is personally singling any of you out, it was more of an observation about the behavior in general.
OOT...
Unfortunately, as a user here, we're hot wired to following the rules.
-Do not post outside torrent links & other outside links plus direct download links on Threads to help user.
Send that link through PM (personal message) and post only this on thread ''Pm sent with link''
And many staffs warned users for this misdemeanor..
So until these rules slightly changed by staff, PMing and "just googled it" mentality will continue...

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11520 (11520)
Member for 8 years

I think I had win 7 on UEFI on my older "build" and Daz worked for me on win 7 ultimate x64 with no problem.

Did you try to add OEM folder in ISO?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
OOT...
Unfortunately, as a user here, we're hot wired to following the rules.

And many staffs warned users for this misdemeanor..
So until these rules slightly changed by staff, PMing and "just googled it" mentality will continue...
Apparently, definitions are the issue here:
Link: This is when an object (text/image) can be clicked and so it can drive the users to leave the forum and visit another page. By doing so they also reveal the page they came from and also using hotlinks can mask the destination and therefore can be malicious if members don't pay attention
So there is a difference between:
1. Hotlinking an object or Show a Direct Link or even using an image as a link like this

2. Using the icode tag https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/ and users have to copy/paste on a separate tab.

As you can see in case No 2 you can't click and so there is no real link and on top, you can clearly see where the link will take you, unlike case No1. It's just a more practical way of masking links much like when people used to write w. w. w. or w(dot)w(dot)w(dot), etc.

You can read the reasons behind this here as well as why code tags are allowed in this official announcement.

Last edited:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Care to elaborate the complete specification of his mini-NASA setup?
I couldn't find its specs from the internet.

Just an expression to say he has about 6 PC's all using different modern OS's

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years

You did nothing wrong, you followed the rules about posting "links" in PM only. Besides, we all still love you :)

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years

I think I had win 7 on UEFI on my older "build" and Daz worked for me on win 7 ultimate x64 with no problem.

Did you try to add OEM folder in ISO?

Ive tried every Medicines (with working links) except Removewat, which will be my next attempt.

Daddo

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
82.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
programmer who encodes in all languages, has 6 modern OSes and doesn't know how to activate win 7_he needs to buy a license

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
programmer who encodes in all languages, has 6 modern OSes and doesn't know how to activate win 7_he needs to buy a license
i was wondering why he haven't thought that :banghead:
first of all you should know that to activate windows 7 ultimate is a very different procedure than all the other versions of windows 7
the problem always was to activate windows 7 ultimate and not the other versions, the only that was and is working up to now is DAZ and WAT but not always (if you haven't done it you won't know)
with your scenario we all should buy a license and not using the Medicines or even trying too...................

Status
Not open for further replies.