Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows 10 AIO x86-64 new ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcooldlt

Downloaded
8.7 GB
Uploaded
64.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hey, i wanted to point out that there has been no new post in Windows 10 (x86 & x64) since Nov 2022, when can we see a updated Win 10 OS ? Please reply. Thanks for all other torrents. I'm waiting for a combined ISO (x86-64) AIO.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
That section was mainly made to host dual 32-bit and 64-bit Windows ISO or all-in-one that had 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but since MS (and others) don't make 32-bit versions anymore, I don't think that this section will get many updates from now on, unless if they include old Windows 10, or Windows 8, 7, etc. Note that there are some Windows 10 versions claiming that the new Windows have 32-bit versions, but I think it's done my mistake like the wrong copy-paste of past descriptions.

Last edited:

dvcooldlt

Downloaded
8.7 GB
Uploaded
64.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for replying and for the information because I had no idea that MS has discontinued the 32 Bit version of Win 10. I'll go for the 64 Bit version from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.