Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (Compact & SuperLite) 19043.1021

umair4ziz

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
:eek: Haven't even geared up this into my VM yet, but when it comes from someone with a strong reputation of building tried, tested & Trusted SOS (Skinny OS), I won't be surprised this will break all the earlier records of maximum compatibility to size ratio. A Massive, MASSIVE! thanks to the author i.e. FBConan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for letting us have a highly compatible OS with the swift response of W7......

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan Hi Conan, first thanks for this windows. But I,m having a problem with this windows and I'm unable to figure it out. After I install windows and after installing softwares (nvidia chrome realtek etc) when I shutdown it says installing updates and when restarting windows it says couldn't install updates reverting (auto update is off completely and only enabled while installing language pack on metered connection than I disable updates) than goes all black but only cursor showing. Nothing else shows up even the task manager is invisible it opens but it's all black screen. Tried every said solution have installed this and previous version total of 9 times (have to install again). Hopefully you or any other techie can help me here or guide me if I'm missing any step. I really want to use this windows for more than 1 shutdown.
Just "Do Not Click Update" & do the rest of the settings like other language keyboard layouts etc bla bla bla immediately after fresh install before windows get to updates, update is not possible as much of content intended to updates was removed. try making your Internet connection as metered ASAP when you connect to wifi or lan so that windows wil not use update.

jmnets21

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you, gonna try it out today!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT TO IDM PLSS I DONT KNOW HOW

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@jmnets21 use Utorrent like we all do :)
also read this

mADLoTuS

Downloaded
57.3 GB
Uploaded
46.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks @FBConan i will try !

n4v1n

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
15.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Why you removed Windows Media Player in this build. Please keep that in future builds.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Why you removed Windows Media Player in this build. Please keep that in future builds.
Read this

It says
-Avoid asking for any kind of modification on OS/software. What we have, we have here.

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hi there nice build, Thank you ! gonna try it today, just wondering, i have noticed that everyone removed the defender i don't understand why people don't use that i'm using it from the start and it protected my system very well and also its very light weighted beside one must use an antivirus so why not this.??

amiposhu

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TORRENT TO IDM PLSS I DONT KNOW HOW
Use Terabox or multiup. or g

2011matej

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
578.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks again for upload. I test it, its very fast, good, but not for my daily use, becuase of not working all programs (download all drivers,etc...).
Anyway keep going with new releases, i like your Windows.

mykey2

Downloaded
12.5 GB
Uploaded
25.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this latest of fine lite OSes.

wHOISTHISMAN

Downloaded
37.9 GB
Uploaded
86 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks... gonna give this a try, downloaded the earlier superlite but no network driver preinstalled.. hopefully this one fix it

MGHFVGAP

Downloaded
69.1 GB
Uploaded
232.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you so much sir

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
thanks... gonna give this a try, downloaded the earlier superlite but no network driver preinstalled.. hopefully this one fix it
It is unlikely that you will find a superlite build that includes all the drivers that an unmodified build has. You must find and install them yourself.
If you can't manage that then I suggest that you install an untoched version of Windows.

nishan

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for Nice work. Hope more build from you.

naguza

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi, i messed up with the user account. I change the name from pixel into my name and add password. Then when i restart it, there are 2 user account. And the auto login failed. Can i set it back so it can auto login without password?
If you dont mind, please sent me an email to notify me (if this forum doesnt send notification for each reply)
Thx in advance

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
74.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for getting rid of Defender and MS crap. Although there are more beautiful and colourful versions here, this is the one I choose because you killed Defender and Cortana.

Hi, i messed up with the user account. I change the name from pixel into my name and add password. Then when i restart it, there are 2 user account. And the auto login failed. Can i set it back so it can auto login without password?
If you dont mind, please sent me an email to notify me (if this forum doesnt send notification for each reply)
Thx in advance
You could always do a fresh install. That clears up learning mistakes

wHOISTHISMAN

Downloaded
37.9 GB
Uploaded
86 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
It is unlikely that you will find a superlite build that includes all the drivers that an unmodified build has. You must find and install them yourself.
If you can't manage that then I suggest that you install an untoched version of Windows.
noted.. installed any every thing works fine

Bhei24

Downloaded
44 GB
Uploaded
122.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
this looks great lemme try it

arashshrf

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i have a question how can i replace the imageres.dll with my own imageres.dll? because the windows dont let me, i think its in process. what should i do? looking forward for your response. Thanks a lot