Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 Pro X64 21H1 Compact & Slim [19043.962]

DarkAssassin

Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
50.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank You Brother for the share.

ArcherE

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I like this version of Windows - except I find it takes a very long time to Boot compared to other versions of Windows I've installed on my computer in the past.
It's almost as if the OS has to boot twice to work. I am using an Acer C720 Chromebook which I converted to run Windows and upgraded the SSD to 120GB and a much faster version then the original. Takes about 1:10 minutes to boot into the Log in Screen. I'm sure in the past other version of Windows was booting in like 10 seconds to LOGIN screen.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (417)
Member for 9 years
I like this version of Windows - except I find it takes a very long time to Boot compared to other versions of Windows I've installed on my computer in the past.
It's almost as if the OS has to boot twice to work. I am using an Acer C720 Chromebook which I converted to run Windows and upgraded the SSD to 120GB and a much faster version then the original. Takes about 1:10 minutes to boot into the Log in Screen. I'm sure in the past other version of Windows was booting in like 10 seconds to LOGIN screen.
I know buddy but microsoft is always messing around with the new updates and the new versions................
Imagine me having an 12 years old pc now, time for upgrade though.............

kashif123

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You Jerry_Xristos for great release and sharing with us... :clap:
Very good super work bro

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
As always, good job ?

ArceAngel

Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This build is the beezkneez! I absolutely love everything about it and am still findin out more features everyday.(Like the wide selection of the windows icons in the StartisBack setting) Installed on a NVMe PNY Gen4 if anyone is interested in its speeds I can say the read was a lil over 5gb and write was 4.3gb and that was after a clean install before seeing if I can find better drivers. This OS feels great so I just wanted to say thank you, ..again.:clap:

B370COY

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much @Jerry_Xristos for sharing this build...

alxadbr

Banned
Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks! will try this on my son's new laptop