Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows 10 Pro X64 Build 16299.192 Rs3 Oem En-us

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeMan

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
first off, apologies for being in the wrong forum before and getting my thread locked. Now that I'm in the right one I would like to humbly request the following. "Windows 10 Pro X64 Build 16299.192 RS3 OEM en-US"

It would be perfect if it was just like "Windows 10 Pro X64 Build 15063.138 RS2 MULTi-7 April 2017 {Gen2}"

I can't replicate the OEM activation behavior from April and I sure do miss it.

I will continue to explore how to replicate after that thread becomes unlocked.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Wait and maybe later this month soon your request will get filled.. Keep watch and dont dwell on old April 2017 OS's .. There will be
no more sharing from me of Gen2's Multi-Lang OS's... Sorry...

TreeMan

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wait and maybe later this month soon your request will get filled.. Keep watch and dont dwell on old April 2017 OS's .. There will be
no more sharing from me of Gen2's Multi-Lang OS's... Sorry...
Thank you, no need to apologize
If I could just replicate april's "oem activation" I would be thrilled enough. The custom dell theme that accompanied it was slick too. But that seemed to be the last month with the that option.
of course I don't require multi-lang either and ideally I would just redo it myself. My last two hurdles are: the dell model autofilling in "OEMinformation" and a custom theme much like the dell one. But I will follow up with that in the other thread.

Now I have to ask the reason why you are not sharing Gen2's releases anymore. I had always been a fan.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thank you, no need to apologize
If I could just replicate april's "oem activation" I would be thrilled enough. The custom dell theme that accompanied it was slick too. But that seemed to be the last month with the that option.
of course I don't require multi-lang either and ideally I would just redo it myself. My last two hurdles are: the dell model autofilling in "OEMinformation" and a custom theme much like the dell one. But I will follow up with that in the other thread.

Now I have to ask the reason why you are not sharing Gen2's releases anymore. I had always been a fan.
Check your inbox... PM waiting
Thread Complete and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.