Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

windows 10 to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike13

Downloaded
57.5 GB
Uploaded
279.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
i currently use windows 10, should i upgrade to windows 11?, if so what type should i use from this website? (i know how to use it on usb and install it) .

i like sould reaper 11 v2 by uncle mac but realised its for vip, is it possible if i could use it?, it would be very generous if you did so. (im a metalhead and i love those types of themes especially since halloween is coming soon)
(im also a good user here with an amazing upload ratio).

(i hope this request dosent break any rules). :)
Thanks alot;
omar.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I don't mean this personally for you but I never get this kind of questions.
First, you don't even tell us your hardware or your needs... how are we supposed to know since each user has different needs, different PCs, and uses a PC differently?

Second, we don't make recommendations even generic ones. All of our creators are talented and thorough in their own unique way, and we won't recommend one over the others. Having said that there is no objective way to say this is better than that. One window might be better for one scenario, while the other for another.

Since Windows are free here (except the VIP), download a few you like after reading the user comments and test and decide yourself.

As for asking VIP OS... Those OS pay our site bills. If we give you one for free, why not someone else, and another member, and so on...

Thread closing... and good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.