Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 11 AIO 16in1 22H2 Build 22621.2134 (No TPM Required) Preactivated Multilingual August 2023 *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
QfyUne.png

2e0do.png

This is the latest version of Windows OS releases, with new interface and other new features like new Microsoft Store, a new personalized feed powered by AI and best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, Chat from Microsoft Teams integrated in the taskbar and many more!

Editions Includes
1. "Windows 11 Home"
2. "Windows 11 Home N"
3. "Windows 11 Team"
4. "Windows 11 Pro"
5. "Windows 11 Pro N"
6. "Windows 11 Enterprise"
7. "Windows 11 Education"
8. "Windows 11 Pro Education"
9. "Windows 11 Pro for Workstations"
10. "Windows 11 Enterprise N"
11. "Windows 11 Education N"
12. "Windows 11 Pro Education N"
13. "Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations"
14. "Windows 11 Home Single Language"
15. "Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session"
16. "Windows 11 IoT Enterprise"

Windows (x64) | Languages:Arabic,English,German,Greek,French,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese-Portuguese,Portuguese-Brazil,Turkish,Dutch | File Size: 5.45 GB

2eYoK.png

2eGaV.png

Burn ISO to USB with Rufus.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    7 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 7 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    d069adc781004498c44d036fa24c7d2d6484fa8b
  • Loadingā€¦

Vanmy2910

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
264.3 GB
Uploaded
323.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
An excellent all-in-one build! I love it :inlove:
Many thanks @Mr. Spacely for this sharing update with us :clap: :h:

Last edited:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
A wonderful 16 in 1 build @Mr. Spacely , thank you kindly for sharing this with all of us. Nice work and effort.:cool:

ThibiKim

Downloaded
66.9 GB
Uploaded
25 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I love you from here
very helpfun

Burn ISO to USB with Rufus.

Can it be installed using Ventoy?

SlavkoPejic

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot , much appreciated

metoolik

Downloaded
46.7 GB
Uploaded
429.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Can I upgrade from my Win 10 Pro machine to Win 11 using this ISO?

Downloaded
88.9 GB
Uploaded
109 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, great collection M$, downloading now

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
3.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I am uncertain about the reason, but within this operating system, the applications exhibit a notably prolonged duration in their launching process. I am contemplating the potential factors contributing to this matter.

knjor

Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
many thanks for sharing this ISO

thank you

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,430 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I am uncertain about the reason, but within this operating system, the applications exhibit a notably prolonged duration in their launching process. I am contemplating the potential factors contributing to this matter.
Be patient and wait for an answer from the author.

dbmz_

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
150.8 GB
Uploaded
27.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Nice upload! pushing seed on! :)

gyulakiraly

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
324 GB
Uploaded
27.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great sharing, thanks a lot.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
Can I upgrade from my Win 10 Pro machine to Win 11 using this ISO?
Yes you can
Can you be more specific?

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
3.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yes you can

Can you be more specific?
It has come to my attention that a noticeable delay, ranging from 1 to 2 minutes and occasionally even longer, is observed in the launch times of several applications. I conducted tests on a variety of applications including Docker, Bulk Crap Uninstaller, Flameshot, ImageGlass, and Cursor. Notably, these applications are recognized for their regularity and lightweight nature. The extended launch duration raises concerns and warrants investigation into the underlying factors contributing to this delay.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
It has come to my attention that a noticeable delay, ranging from 1 to 2 minutes and occasionally even longer, is observed in the launch times of several applications. I conducted tests on a variety of applications including Docker, Bulk Crap Uninstaller, Flameshot, ImageGlass, and Cursor. Notably, these applications are recognized for their regularity and lightweight nature. The extended launch duration raises concerns and warrants investigation into the underlying factors contributing to this delay.
Have you concider that this delay maybe has nothing to do with windows but with your computer.
If you have an old computer this is normal.
Also you are not giving more details, for example how many apps are running at the background, services etc.

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
3.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Have you concider that this delay maybe has nothing to do with windows but with your computer.
If you have an old computer this is normal.
Also you are not giving more details, for example how many apps are running at the background, services etc.
There are no applications running in the background, and the operating system is freshly installed as well. I have restarted multiple times, and after considering the possibility of inadvertently causing issues during setup, I went ahead and reinstalled the same operating system from scratch. However, the outcome remained unchanged. Finally, I resorted to reverting back to Splitdotos, where everything functions normally again, with apps launching exceptionally fast. Hence, it is clear that the hardware is not the cause of the problem. Consequently, I am beginning to suspect that the issue may be connected to the bloatware present in the Windows system, as Splitdotos, unlike Windows, does not include any unnecessary applications.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
366 (418)
Member for 9 years
There are no applications running in the background, and the operating system is freshly installed as well. I have restarted multiple times, and after considering the possibility of inadvertently causing issues during setup, I went ahead and reinstalled the same operating system from scratch. However, the outcome remained unchanged. Finally, I resorted to reverting back to Splitdotos, where everything functions normally again, with apps launching exceptionally fast. Hence, it is clear that the hardware is not the cause of the problem. Consequently, I am beginning to suspect that the issue may be connected to the bloatware present in the Windows system, as Splitdotos, unlike Windows, does not include any unnecessary applications.
This one is an untouched build and SplitdotOS is a custom build with the majority of "stuff" to have been removed, so of course its going to be faster, as most of the custom builds.
All windows with the bloaware apps installed are going to delay your system because they all running at the background, thats why I am still stuck with win 10 LTSC.

sid9282

Power User
Downloaded
22.1 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Nice 16 in 1 build, thanks for sharing it with us @Mr. Spacely