Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC 2024 | Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2024 | OS Build 26100.1 [24H2]

influrex

Downloaded
61.9 GB
Uploaded
226.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
this is my first experience with original w11 i used only custom versions until now.
I use many audio programs wih medicene like kms and it pops out like never before even if i alowe specific files and folders restore it from quarantine it goes wild.
it is not enough to disable realtime protecton and alowe threats i need to turn everything off

team52

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
1.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much, good job. Very good. Is there a tr version of this?

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
119.8 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Scan it with your AV.
We concern for security here
@FBConan is a trusted uploader.

Install it in a VM first........................
I second that, @FBConan is a very trusted and talented uploader, the same goes for them all.
Security is of top most importance here, if it weren't, I definitely wouldn't be here.

Thank you so very much, my brother, for sharing this and for the the knowledge
you always share with us. You're amazing and I really appreciate you. :inlove:

sevsman

Downloaded
288 GB
Uploaded
6.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
this is my first experience with original w11 i used only custom versions until now.
I use many audio programs wih medicene like kms and it pops out like never before even if i alowe specific files and folders restore it from quarantine it goes wild.
it is not enough to disable realtime protecton and alowe threats i need to turn everything off
If you Google "Defender Remover" and click the first GitHub link you will find a small application that can completely remove defender from the system.
Or Google "TairikuOkami" and on his GitHub windows section you will see disable defender.bat and enable defender.bat and those will allow you to fully disable and enable as you choose.

Sorry to have just given instructions but I never get the rules on links right and don't want another warning for posting them.

Kadabra

Downloaded
83.4 GB
Uploaded
711.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks a million for this release FBConan. any plans on a debloated, slimmed down ultra light version of this iso?
  • To activate either edition (LTSC or IoT LTSC) Download the latest version of the Microsoft Activation Script (MAS) from Github. Do a Google search for 'massgravel github' to find their Github page.
  • In my own personal experience, this ISO would not enter Windows Setup using VirtualBox 6, so if you are a VirtualBox user, please make sure you are using the latest version (VirtualBox 7).
• If you want to add the Microsoft Store to this LTSC Build, go to part 4 of my tutorial linked below for an MS Store Installer package, and info on how to install it :

• If you you'd like to add Windows Subsystem for Android check out my WSA thread here:

➡️ WSA Thread

Permanently. This is not an evaluation build, and has no expiration date.

Methanoid

Downloaded
76.6 GB
Uploaded
331.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Anyone able to detail the differences between LTSC and IOT LTSC? Wikipedia doesnt and no article I have found does either... MS has too many versions of Windows...

sevsman

Downloaded
288 GB
Uploaded
6.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Anyone able to detail the differences between LTSC and IOT LTSC? Wikipedia doesnt and no article I have found does either... MS has too many versions of Windows...
LTSC has 5 years of support and LTSC IOT has 10 years of support and that's it mate.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Does this page help?
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/iot-enterprise/overview

xpman1

Downloaded
272.9 GB
Uploaded
155 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
this looks like my main OS for now and i will seed aslong as i can.

M.bino

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for sharing this

ctechub

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38.1 GB
Uploaded
184.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Thanks for this - great share. I really appreciate the tutorials too - especially the registry edit one.