Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Premium (22621.1992) By Phrankie

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
348 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Do i install this with rufus and do i require an operating system on before i install it
can anyone who as installed this advise please
Clean install only with rufus or ventoy

ukhammy2015

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
154.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Clean install only with rufus or ventoy
Phrankie once installed do i require a ms login to use ? or is it just used like any other op system

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
348 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Phrankie once installed do i require a ms login to use ? or is it just used like any other op system
Local account only and you can proceed

baalpeteor

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
292 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is there any way to enable the ability to login and activate MS Products like Office 365 downloaded from Microsoft website? I have a lifetime license with my company, so once I login it activates on any PC normally (as well as Adobe Creative Cloud but that works fine)... On this build it eventually let me log in and shows my e-mail at the top bar, but doesn't think it is, so it's stuck with 5 days trial still.

More important than office, any way to get OneDrive to work? I can't login at all, it just keeps spinning and eventually talks about failing and to retry. I would love to connect my one drive files to the desktop, if possible. IF not, guess there's always a browser or 3rd party app of sorts.

and thirdly, when I open File Explorer, it actually freezes and takes over a minute or 2 before it actually shows the files. When I go to a different folder from there, it repeats the same (froze and takes a few mins to load). Any workaround for this? The laptop is 8th gen i7 and 16gb+ ram.

Thanks

flyl0

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Man that build is pretty dope! Thank you very much!
But if i want to update nothing that you did will be undo right?

ukhammy2015

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
154.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Is there any way to enable the ability to login and activate MS Products like Office 365 downloaded from Microsoft website? I have a lifetime license with my company, so once I login it activates on any PC normally (as well as Adobe Creative Cloud but that works fine)... On this build it eventually let me log in and shows my e-mail at the top bar, but doesn't think it is, so it's stuck with 5 days trial still.

More important than office, any way to get OneDrive to work? I can't login at all, it just keeps spinning and eventually talks about failing and to retry. I would love to connect my one drive files to the desktop, if possible. IF not, guess there's always a browser or 3rd party app of sorts.

and thirdly, when I open File Explorer, it actually freezes and takes over a minute or 2 before it actually shows the files. When I go to a different folder from there, it repeats the same (froze and takes a few mins to load). Any workaround for this? The laptop is 8th gen i7 and 16gb+ ram.

Thanks
Local account only and you can proceed
Hi Phrankie i have downloaded to rufus fine when i boot from the sadisk ultra selecting usb removable disk as the first boot disk it freezes

Hi Phrankie i have downloaded to rufus fine when i boot from the sadisk ultra selecting usb removable disk as the first boot disk it freezes Can i install from cd

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
348 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Hi Phrankie i have downloaded to rufus fine when i boot from the sadisk ultra selecting usb removable disk as the first boot disk it freezes Can i install from cd
Try it both sides like mbr and uefi methods

ukhammy2015

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
154.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Try it both sides like mbr and uefi methods
Ok Phrankie I have installed on a laptop no problem so the download using rufus must be fine it is not working on the desktop for some reason and i have set first boot drive to usb stick

ukhammy2015

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
154.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Help needed i have downloaded the above file and installed on my laptop fine and its working
The issue i have is i have tried installing on my desktop with no luck
Used different usb ports changed boot up to usb drive and i am stumped
Thanks

Is it possible with to burn this to a dvd and install from that?

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
348 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Is it possible with to burn this to a dvd and install from that?
Try it if you have no other option just make alsways a backup

dmjohn0x

Downloaded
58.5 GB
Uploaded
904.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Got any reccomendations for a recent win11 build with no TPM, a dark theme, and is able to install/use Store + Xbox app for Microsoft's GamePass? Most modern releases remove Xbox app support citing it as bloatware, which it isnt if you use gamepass, lol.

TheKlaw

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you s much for sharing

Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
In the recent past, I installed this one on my laptop by downloading it from a different site. It worked very well but had a very serious issue. Whenever I tried to run Photoshop windows crashed with the blue screen. I had to force-start windows. It ran smoothly with any other app but always crashed whenever I started Photoshop. So I had to switch to another OS.

paruduu

Downloaded
65.8 GB
Uploaded
424.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You are a master! Thanks for the ISO...
As a student, May I request you for a Lite Windows 11 ISO that has/supports:
1. All Printer and scanner drivers to install
2. Windows Security
3. MS Store
4. Paint, Calculator, camera, snipping tool, night light, net drivers
5. Installation size on disk 5-8 GB

If you have any suggestion, kindly advice me, but don't be angry please.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
348 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
You are a master! Thanks for the ISO...
As a student, May I request you for a Lite Windows 11 ISO that has/supports:
1. All Printer and scanner drivers to install
2. Windows Security
3. MS Store
4. Paint, Calculator, camera, snipping tool, night light, net drivers
5. Installation size on disk 5-8 GB

If you have any suggestion, kindly advice me, but don't be angry please.
You can use my full featured build with install size of 4gb and all you want was there here https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-11-pro-22h2-22621-2070.200738/

7qdoank

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you very much, very beautiful

paruduu

Downloaded
65.8 GB
Uploaded
424.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You can use my full featured build with install size of 4gb and all you want was there here https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-11-pro-22h2-22621-2070.200738/

Windows 11 Pro 22H2.22621.2070 is an awesome build. I installed it, but unable to install printer and scanner drivers. It shows error again and again. That's why I am requesting you to modify this build (Windows 11 Pro 22H2.22621.2070) to support and to install printer and scanner drivers; if possible.​

btw, thanks for your advice and for the awesome build! I always try to follow and apply your awesome builds!​

ASg13

Downloaded
413.8 GB
Uploaded
35.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello Phrankie following the update 22621.2215 and despite a repatch UltraUXThemePatcher_4.4.1 I lost the icons such as trash, workstation, could you please provide me with a link to the icon pack used or tell me its name, apart from this small concern everything works fine for my needs. Thank you

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
348 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Hello Phrankie following the update 22621.2215 and despite a repatch UltraUXThemePatcher_4.4.1 I lost the icons such as trash, workstation, could you please provide me with a link to the icon pack used or tell me its name, apart from this small concern everything works fine for my needs. Thank you
Its a cakeos

ASg13

Downloaded
413.8 GB
Uploaded
35.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for your reactivity but I have not been able to solve this problem, a DLL must have been modified with the update, it is not dramatic the general operation is stable.