Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Pro & Home (22000.65) Insider Preview / Untouched -=FBConan & TeamOS=- (No TPM Required)

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
P50Wm3.png

Windows 11 Pro & Home (22000.65) Untouched

No TPM Required

DESCRIPTION:
Version: Windows 11 Pro & Home (22000.65) Untouched

Language: EN-US during Setup, All Supported Languages After Installation
Author: @FBConan
ISO Size: 3.44 GB
Architecture: 64 Bit
.NET Framework 3.5: Enabled

EDITIONS INCLUDED:
Home

Pro

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
RAM: 4 GB

Hard Disk Space: 16 GB

INSTALL NOTES:
Create bootable USB with Rufus Tool, Burn to DVD, or Install in Virtual Machine

ACTIVATION:
Not pre-activated, Medicines included in Torrent if Needed

OTHER NOTES:
- No Changes were made to any edition of Windows included in this image, 100% original, the way Microsoft intended them to be.

- Compressed to ESD using the LZMS compression algorithm, to save you HDD space, and required Bandwidth.

- Setup allows for Multiple Edition Deployment (Home and Pro).

- Boot, setup, and install files are all original and full MS versions for 100% clean use in your desired application(s).

- Windows Setup and Installation Environment Are From untouched Windows 10 20H2 ISO for improved hardware compatibility. No TPM Required. If you can install Windows 10 on your pc, you can install this.

- If you want to use the included Medicines, you will need to disable Windows Defender (or allow file) before running the Activation File, or Defender will quarantine it, and you will not be able to use it.

P41dKz.png

P410c3.png

Windows 11 Build 22000.65 (KB5004745) is now available for Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel with a number of quality improvements. This is the second update to Windows 11 and it adds a new search bar to the Start Menu, Power modes for Windows Settings, and improves the overall taskbar experience.

With Windows 11 KB5004745, Microsoft is adding a new search box to the Start Menu to make it easier to find what you’re looking for.

This feature was first teased by Microsoft during the Windows event on June 24 and it is merely a shortcut to the existing Windows Search. If you type in the new search bar, it will simply switch to the Windows Search panel. It’s possible that Microsoft is internally working on a full-fledged search bar for the Start menu and we’ll learn more in the coming months.

After the update, the Start menu and Windows Search will appear more transparent when you use a bright wallpaper.

Build 22000.65 also comes with one new feature for the taskbar: multiple monitors support. This will allow users to view and manage the taskbar across multiple connected monitors. It can be enabled by visiting Settings > Personalization > Taskbar.

Likewise, you can now right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar to access the “troubleshoot sound” feature.

Windows 11 Build 22000.65 has fixed another bug where the “Show Desktop” button wouldn’t work. Another issue has been fixed where the taskbar failed to render the date and time in your preferred format. Other taskbar bug fixes include:

• Microsoft has resolved an issue where the preview window might not display the entire context of the app.
  • Microsoft has resolved an issue where the ESC key wouldn’t dismiss the window of open apps.
  • Microsoft has fixed issues with the taskbar on tablets that support orientation.

New features in Windows 11 Build 22000.65 (KB5004745)​

In addition to taskbar improvements, Microsoft is also introducing a new modern “alert dialog” that will remind users when the battery is running low or when you change your display settings.

Windows Settings app is even getting support for “Power mode” on the Power & battery page.

Here’s a list of other improvements in Build 22000.65 (KB5004745):

• Windows context menu: A new refresh menu button has been added. You no longer need to click “Show more options”. Similarly, you can right-click on PowerShell scripts to run as administrator.
  • Snapping: Microsoft is improving window snapping on smaller PCs in portrait orientation, allowing users to select snap three apps on top of each other instead of four quadrants on tablets with a smaller display.

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    932a100487969e5b705114d1b5c6314ac71e8f5c
  • Loading…

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for another share of a windows 11 release! Keep it up. You are amazing :h:

Doktor-Russ

Downloaded
38.2 GB
Uploaded
316.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I got this version of 11 through the developer channel....I can tell you that it is far and above better than early releases of other OS that I've had the pleasure of previewing.....XP was horrible, and Longhorn 3683 and newer builds were workable but incomplete, and early versions of 10 drove me to LINUX for a while....

If this is the future of MS, I will keep at least ONE computer with 11 on it, while I search for something better in the LINUX universe.....

(Old dude, 65, AB4CJ amateur radio operator, retired, hoping to be abducted by Aliens....)

P.S. I don't post much, but I do seed as much as I can, considering my connection is only a 4gLTE home internet box that rarely hits 30 mB/s....

Twoons

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.8 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Big Big Thx Again FBConan for all your hard work !!!!!

rmabuan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Does this OS works with non uefi and no tpm devices?

ministar83

Downloaded
164.5 GB
Uploaded
338.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
ty nice torrent win 11

Ziggi123

Downloaded
88.9 GB
Uploaded
85.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
FBConan, the master and king of awesome MS builds, thanks

EljOooKErZZ

Downloaded
412 GB
Uploaded
56.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Warning! Your Ratio is Less Than the Minimum Required Ratio 0.4 . Either Use Bonus to Increase Ratio or Become VIP in order to Download Torrents.
Help plzz

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Warning! Your Ratio is Less Than the Minimum Required Ratio 0.4 . Either Use Bonus to Increase Ratio or Become VIP in order to Download Torrents.
Help plzz
You are the only one who can help yourself, start seeding what you have download and you will be fine
From what I see you have download so many torrents and you are not seeding any of them, so start seeding to increase your ratio

M

Mr. Zsky

Bro..!! you are doing great :h:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you kindly for another solid share @FBConan. Really enjoying all these builds you uploaders are making for us.

hoanghang2809

Downloaded
25.8 GB
Uploaded
204.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
big thank to FBConan. very nice!

Wanoor

Downloaded
165.3 GB
Uploaded
768.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this latest build.

nguyentdat27

Downloaded
52.8 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I just intended to download the Pro Compact Lite version made by you and seeing this thread :D Thanks so much for bringing the lastest things

Pambugas

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for this great os:)

r@huja

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
23.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the great update.

VINAY007

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Does this OS works with non uefi and no tpm devices?
Have the same question myself

honey007

Downloaded
21.5 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks very much team os

xeshan88

Downloaded
49.7 GB
Uploaded
21.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
My ratio is low I want to seed but no one download.

sevsman

Downloaded
281.2 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
My ratio is low I want to seed but no one download.
Always choose the latest Windows editions for the best ratio. Also, look at my ratio and you'll see that leaving torrents permanently seeding does work.