Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Pro Lite 21H2 Build 6in1[22000.556] March 2022 {Ghost Spectre}

Jerry Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
69.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
Are you creator ghost spectre ?
No

ginyu0646

Downloaded
27.9 GB
Uploaded
43.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you for this big help

L1gaya

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks gonna revive my potato laptop

crustykrab

Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
26.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
has anyone else ever ran into this problem? My Occulus Rift S was working just fine, and then i loaded up the 11 pro Platinum OS ffrom jerry and PasMater and then the sensors wouldnt work. the occulus software just kept telling me to try new USB ports and saying the sensors couldnt calibrate. So i install a fullm version of 11 off the microsoft website and boom head set works normal again. Im hoping a build like this or something similar that isnt super choped down will still let me use VR. Has anyone else had this experience. Its like a feature gets shut off during the modding of the OS that screws the sensors ability to talk to the PC or something. Its the only explination i can think of.

Also, ive tried several of your OS's Jerry and im always impressed im excited to try this Ghost toolbox feature. I just loaded up the paralOS enterprise pasmater posted. he said he didnt touch that one too much but i love those desktop icons so im loading OS's on my 3 SSD's testing in a rotation until i find one that works with my head set. I refuse to give up VR and all these dope operating systems

Tonee Lim

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2 TB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
has anyone else ever ran into this problem? My Occulus Rift S was working just fine, and then i loaded up the 11 pro Platinum OS ffrom jerry and PasMater and then the sensors wouldnt work. the occulus software just kept telling me to try new USB ports and saying the sensors couldnt calibrate. So i install a fullm version of 11 off the microsoft website and boom head set works normal again. Im hoping a build like this or something similar that isnt super choped down will still let me use VR. Has anyone else had this experience. Its like a feature gets shut off during the modding of the OS that screws the sensors ability to talk to the PC or something. Its the only explination i can think of.

Also, ive tried several of your OS's Jerry and im always impressed im excited to try this Ghost toolbox feature. I just loaded up the paralOS enterprise pasmater posted. he said he didnt touch that one too much but i love those desktop icons so im loading OS's on my 3 SSD's testing in a rotation until i find one that works with my head set. I refuse to give up VR and all these dope operating systems
sometimes reinstalling the missing drivers works...been lucky with getting the builds (i have tried out from Jerry, Conan and Phrankie) to work for what I need by topping off the install with a quick update and SDI-RUS reinstall of drivers.

crustykrab

Downloaded
61.5 GB
Uploaded
26.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
sometimes reinstalling the missing drivers works...been lucky with getting the builds (i have tried out from Jerry, Conan and Phrankie) to work for what I need by topping off the install with a quick update and SDI-RUS reinstall of drivers.
SDI_RUS reinstall of the drivers. do you mind explaining what that means? Im not familiar with what SDI_RUS. thank you for your help!