Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Pro Lite 'SIMPLICITY' 22621.1483

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.4 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
QT8sq9.jpeg

* 4GB Installed Size *
* Update Paused Until 12-30-2099 *
* Full Featured and Updatable Buiuld *

* Bypassed TPM, RAM, SecureBoot, Storage and CPU Check *
* Prioritized Performance, System Response and Space consumed *
* Bypassed Account Creation During Setup or Installation *
* Compressed With LZX Compression *

Why Simplicity?

Simple because I use almost all as windows 11 default like style, all themes, taskbar, except startmenu and etc..

General Info

OS build : 22621.1483
Edition : Pro
Version : 22H2
Arch : x64amd
Lang : en-US
Author: Phrankie11
Compression: ESD
ISO Size: 2.75gb
Installed Size: 4GB

System Requirements

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
RAM: 2GB or Higher
Hard Disk: Atleast 6gb or Higher
Processor: 2-4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 cores or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor

Installation

Ventoy
Rufus

Build Notes

Removed

All UWP Apps except Defender, Edge and Onedrive

Disabled

Telemetry, Activity History, Location Tracking, Hibernation, UAC, TPM on Update,
Error Reporting, Compatibility Assistant, Smartscreen, Insider Service, Page File, Windows Reserve Storage

Notes

- I recommend after first boot enable the virtual memory to avoid program crashing and application error
- I set the defender disabled as default to enable just follow the instruction in extras folder located in desktop
- Net Framework 3.5 is not installed as default but you can install it manually in setting, apps, optional features

Screenshots

QThCVz.png

QThNev.png

QThnnE.png

QTh3Zd.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/3.6
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    78c770eb188fa7f5d5e21c23b8b600f4d4076afd
  • Loading…

ksy2j1

Downloaded
66.6 GB
Uploaded
69.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Wow, what a great build, can't wait to try it out! Many thanks for such an awesome build!

SABREWULF

Downloaded
21.3 GB
Uploaded
106.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Man i got one of your Windows 11 edition and its not bad however the guy who is working with you who put there special program for making windows look transparent was making so much trouble for me because i coudnt turn it off permanently and i tough it is windows program on the beginning but it appeared to be separate thing working by its own. Later you put another Windows 11 edition on this website but it was making problems with printer drivers so i didnt downloaded it. What i am saying is that you do so many of those editions that i become confused now with one is actually good and worth to try. When i enter on your profile i saw tones of it and i just lost in it. So can you simply make a version that is good enough ? coz it seems like you are still experimenting and testing it on us but you must to know that since somebody install the system and upload all the drivers its later not so easy to do it again because it takes a lot of time. At the moment i still cant recommend the system that i got from you because the problems with transparency program that was inside and it was not even mention in your description when you uploaded it. Just try to make one good version for everyone like Ghost Spectre did with no unwanted things inside the system but still possible to install drivers and than and only than upload it here.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.4 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Man i got one of your Windows 11 edition and its not bad however the guy who is working with you who put there special program for making windows look transparent was making so much trouble for me because i coudnt turn it off permanently and i tough it is windows program on the beginning but it appeared to be separate thing working by its own. Later you put another windows 11 edition on this website but it was making problems with printer drivers so i didnt downloaded it. What i am saying is that you do so many of those editions that i become confused now with one is actually good and worth to try. When i enter on your profile i saw tones of it and i just lost in it. So can you simply make a version that is good enough ? coz it seems like you are still experimenting and testing it on us but you must to know that since somebody install the system and upload all the drivers its later not so easy to do it again because it takes a lot of time. At the moment i still cant recommend the system that i got from you because the problems with transparency program that was inside and it was not even mention in your description when you uploaded it. Just try to make one good version for everyone like ghost Spectre did with no unwanted things inside the system but still possible to install drivers and than and only than upload it here.
Well my apologize when my build cost you much trouble. Starting this build I will not delete any components except bloatware apps. About transparency when we talk about explorer transparency its called System Transparency program you can delete it in Program Files but in this build I dont include it. I highly recommend to make a full system backup when you try any windows installation so that you can easily restore it

bncltv

Downloaded
201.9 GB
Uploaded
409 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this release

ksy2j1

Downloaded
66.6 GB
Uploaded
69.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I see there is an issue in my laptop where once the laptop lid is closed and reopened, the screen stays black, the only way I can get it back on is by force shutting down. I don't know if it's the problem with my laptop but the issue didn't exist with other windows builds, I have already installed, updated, and reinstalled all drivers but still, the issue persists.

UPDATE: I figure it has something to do with the options I selected in Power options: I chose all options including the Power button, Sleep button, and lid close as "Do Nothing" but when they were at their default values, this issue didn't occur. I usually set everything to " Do Nothing" for all other builds and there isn't an issue. This issue persists only on your modded builds.

Kindly let me know if there is a workaround or fix for this issue. Besides this issue, the OS is absolutely flawless on my PC and I love the way you have tweaked the system.

Thanks

Last edited:

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.4 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
I see there is an issue in my laptop where once the laptop lid is closed and reopened, the screen stays black, the only way I can get it back on is by force shutting down. I don't know if it's the problem with my laptop but the issue didn't exist with other windows builds, I have already installed, updated, and reinstalled all drivers but still, the issue persists.

UPDATE: I figure it has something to do with the options I selected in Power options: I chose all options including the Power button, Sleep button, and lid close as "Do Nothing" but when they were at their default values, this issue didn't occur. I usually set everything to " Do Nothing" for all other builds and there isn't an issue. This issue persists only on your modded builds.

Kindly let me know if there is a workaround or fix for this issue. Besides this issue, the OS is absolutely flawless on my PC and I love the way you have tweaked the system.

Thanks
I don’t delete features and functions in this build only UWP Apps if you have a problem about it you can choose other builds

ksy2j1

Downloaded
66.6 GB
Uploaded
69.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I don’t delete features and functions in this build only UWP Apps if you have a problem about it you can choose other builds
I think the opinion expressed by @SABREWULF is right. All of your builds including this one have the same issue, whenever I reopen the lid of the laptop after closing it, the Screen stays black and the only way to get it back is to force shutdown and start the laptop up all over again. This issue doesn't exist in other builds by TeamOS members, only in your builds.

borinot

Downloaded
27.4 GB
Uploaded
169.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this release

Ronkeya

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I cant install Microsoft Office 2021. showing Error code 30015-11. Can any one help me? how to solve it?

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.4 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
I cant install Microsoft Office 2021. showing Error code 30015-11. Can any one help me? how to solve it?
Go to Medicines folder and merge the registry file then restart pc and try to install office again

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
479.4 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hi ,
why if I uninstall stardock I can no longer use the start icon on the taskbar

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.4 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
hi ,
why if I uninstall stardock I can no longer use the start icon on the taskbar
Go to explorer local disk c, windows, system apps, look for windows start menu experience host folder, you can see there the start menu experience host.rar rename it change the rar into exe and must be look like start menu experience host.exe and after that restart pc

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
479.4 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Go to explorer local disk c, windows, system apps, look for windows start menu experience host folder, you can see there the start menu experience host.rar rename it change the rar into exe and must be look like start menu experience host.exe and after that restart pc
Thank you very much for your answer

djblake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
528.8 GB
Uploaded
162.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks very promising @Phrankie11. Will give this a try tonight. Keep up the great work.

Danish1223

Downloaded
226.7 GB
Uploaded
243.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Phrankie - all works great except for one thing - search of microsoft outlook doesnt return results - indexing turned off on on Users AppData - have tried resetting indexing,etc but no go - how to fix?

kluknawa235

Downloaded
55.9 GB
Uploaded
131.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this build. works nice on old machine (HP workstation xw4400, C2D 6400, 3gb ddr2, classic drive).

on this build i must disable UAC (via regedit). I canot open mmc.exe or device manager, group policy. UAC say: administrator disable to run....program name and command. after registry edit all works now. Via setting install languages is not work, but install language pack via APPX file (same as MS store) works. Good for others who want another language.

thanks for your work

screen with my primary language:

jason161070

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
200.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years