Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Ultra Lite ✯ TeamOS Edition (22000.493) by FBConan

idoel

Downloaded
49.7 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
How to enable Windos Update?

zahidk322

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Is there any way to shorten the context menu?... thanks in advance

Ninetailedfox

Downloaded
77.7 GB
Uploaded
296.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Is it true that "NO TPM" is required? There was "NO TPM" in the description a few days ago, but it's now gone. @FBConan

Preza

Downloaded
86.1 GB
Uploaded
302.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this amazing build!
Anyone managed to install onedrive sync app in this build?
I successfully logged on my microsoft account, installed office 365 and everything works fine (I can work on word, excel and powerpoint files too), except for onedrive sync app.
If anyone has a workaround it would be great.

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
There are no official graphics driver for my old laptop will win10 supported one will install?

edd333

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
16.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for sharing!

Rivdow

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
28 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Huge thanks :) ! First custom windows that i will try.

Rivdow

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
28 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hullo again !

I just installed it and i had a good time finding every driver and all manually, now it works great thanks :) !

I just have a few interrogations regarding 5 Malwarebytes detections on it ; here they are :

PUM.Optional.LowRiskFileTypes, HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\ASSOCIATIONS|LOWRISKFILETYPES
PUM.Optional.LowRiskFileTypes, HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\ASSOCIATIONS|LOWRISKFILETYPES
PUM.Optional.LowRiskFileTypes, HKU\S-1-5-21-4075561629-2521655190-1888635094-1001\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\ASSOCIATIONS|LOWRISKFILETYPES
PUM.Optional.DisableMRT, HKLM\SOFTWARE\POLICIES\MICROSOFT\MRT|DONTOFFERTHROUGHWUAU
PUM.Optional.DisableMRT, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\POLICIES\MICROSOFT\MRT|DONTOFFERTHROUGHWUAU

Would anyone kindly explain to me what these detections are ?
Just want to know it's safe before putting sensitive informations & accounts :) !

Thank you kindly !

Wyk----1972

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
AME = Windows 10 AME?
I'll give you a BIG tip on the subject:

Windows, from release "8" (8, 8.1 etc) have a nasty backdoor that reactivates/resurrects WINDOWS UPDATE, and forces the system to update/upgrade, even if all the services are disabled.

That's why if you install a different language, the systema automatically SCREWS things up, EVEN IF all updates are disabled.

The files that are inside windows are sort fo "self-healing" and reactivate themselves at every reboot.

This way, m1cr0$0ft can arbitrarily make windows start an update without the users consent.

There is NO way to Medicines those file from windows. NO-WAY.

The ONLY working way to Medicines a a w10 system quiet/stable was found by a guy called Malte, that wrote a BASH script, a Linux script, that ERADICATES that nasty feature.

He called his version "ameliorated". His scripts are freely available.

It means that AFTER you have installed windows, made your customizations and all, you boot your computer via an USB key with Ubuntu 18.404 installed, mount the win10 partition somewhere, and launch his script. It will use fuzzy logic to seek&destroy all the SPYWARE crap into windows 10::

Look for it, it's called AMELIORATED win10/AME. ameliorated.info is the site, you may have to use telegram to get more info.

I used your "ultra lite win10 version" for a project, and it constantly reverted back the system automatically, after some time, it's UNNERVING.

After the Malte/AME script, everything is REALLY under my control, and the system FINALLY does not update by itself. It tries, but the files simply are NOT THERE, so the self-healing process of the m1cr0$0ft SPYWARE fails.

The CAN be other consequences, it's not a Medicines for the faint of heart, it's VERY experimental, bu it's the only KNOWN way to have a windows that is spyware-free, at least in the "updates" section.

I urge you to take a look at it, otherwise all those "enhanced/lite" versions WILL REVERT automatically into something else after some time.

Wyk----1972

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hullo again !

I just installed it and i had a good time finding every driver and all manually, now it works great thanks :) !

I just have a few interrogations regarding 5 Malwarebytes detections on it ; here they are :

PUM.Optional.LowRiskFileTypes, HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\ASSOCIATIONS|LOWRISKFILETYPES
PUM.Optional.LowRiskFileTypes, HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\ASSOCIATIONS|LOWRISKFILETYPES
PUM.Optional.LowRiskFileTypes, HKU\S-1-5-21-4075561629-2521655190-1888635094-1001\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\POLICIES\ASSOCIATIONS|LOWRISKFILETYPES
PUM.Optional.DisableMRT, HKLM\SOFTWARE\POLICIES\MICROSOFT\MRT|DONTOFFERTHROUGHWUAU
PUM.Optional.DisableMRT, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\POLICIES\MICROSOFT\MRT|DONTOFFERTHROUGHWUAU

Would anyone kindly explain to me what these detections are ?
Just want to know it's safe before putting sensitive informations & accounts :) !

Thank you kindly !
Those a re PUMs, "Potentially Unwanted Modifications" on th registry. They are absolutely FALSE POSITIVES, so you can be safe about it:, even Malwarebytes acknowledged them.

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

Windows, from release "8" (8, 8.1 etc) have a nasty backdoor that reactivates/resurrects WINDOWS UPDATE, and forces the system to update/upgrade, even if all the services are disabled.

That's why if you install a different language, the systema automatically SCREWS things up, EVEN IF all updates are disabled.

The files that are inside windows are sort fo "self-healing" and reactivate themselves at every reboot.

This way, m1cr0$0ft can arbitrarily make windows start an update without the users consent.

There is NO way to Medicines those file from windows. NO-WAY.

The ONLY working way to Medicines a a w10 system quiet/stable was found by a guy called Malte, that wrote a BASH script, a Linux script, that ERADICATES that nasty feature.

He called his version "ameliorated". His scripts are freely available.

It means that AFTER you have installed windows, made your customizations and all, you boot your computer via an USB key with Ubuntu 18.404 installed, mount the win10 partition somewhere, and launch his script. It will use fuzzy logic to seek&destroy all the SPYWARE crap into windows 10::

Look for it, it's called AMELIORATED win10/AME. ameliorated.info is the site, you may have to use telegram to get more info.

I used your "ultra lite win10 version" for a project, and it constantly reverted back the system automatically, after some time, it's UNNERVING.

After the Malte/AME script, everything is REALLY under my control, and the system FINALLY does not update by itself. It tries, but the files simply are NOT THERE, so the self-healing process of the m1cr0$0ft SPYWARE fails.

The CAN be other consequences, it's not a Medicines for the faint of heart, it's VERY experimental, bu it's the only KNOWN way to have a windows that is spyware-free, at least in the "updates" section.

I urge you to take a look at it, otherwise all those "enhanced/lite" versions WILL REVERT automatically into something else after some time.
Agreed, I recall when AME hit the net a few years ago, managed to grab the ISO before the PTB censored it. :nod:

Rivdow

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
28 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

Would it be possible to inject language pack on the windows iso (with NTlite) before installation so this could solve the problem ?
Or does simply switching between different languages "screw things up" :) ?

lopescesar

Downloaded
44.4 GB
Uploaded
851.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
What is diference from Phoenix LiteOS?

molino85

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
awesome windows .. thank you

lsp102471

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this build. I was looking around for a very light build for my old ex-chromebook.

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thank you so much for sharing ..

PoJamlo1153

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
27 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@FBConan please help me how to fix
i cannot run my apps always shown "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have
appropriate permission to access the item..:(:(

genaropr

Downloaded
46.4 GB
Uploaded
192.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you great job. Keep up with the superverb work

LAGeek26

EDM_Gaymer
Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
6.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I love this build! But be warned because Idk if anyone else have had this problem but DO NOT install Malwarebytes onto this OS as it WILL hang explorer.exe forcing you to hard restart! It won't happen right away but usually next day or so you'll notice it. I was able to replicate this 5 times before posting it here. I can tell you right now that my PC specs are considered "OverKill Specs" so my pc is the least of my worries for explorer.exe hanging like that.

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hope that you dont remove Virtual Machine Platform in next version to i can setup Android Subsystem
thank you