Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Ultra Lite ✯ TeamOS Edition? (22000.493)

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
QQUgne.png

Proudly Presents:
✨Windows 11 Ultra Lite✨
?TeamOS Edition?

Build 22000.493

What does it mean to be a TeamOS member? It means we are accountable, so, we give back. We share knowledge, Apps, Jokes. We Give Feedback, help each other out, help each other grow. To TeamOS, and all of it's helpful, active members, Thank You.

? This Build is a Refined version of my ' ' Build, but without most of the extras and visual customizations. A Blank Canvas for you to Paint. Pure, Clean, Performance Driven, TeamOS Influenced Goodness. Thanks for your feedback and support guys. This build was made as a response to the feedback made by many of you, hoping for a clean slate like this to make their own.

The Themes, icons, wallpaper, lock screen, cursors, Start orb, etc. are all Original Windows 11 version.
The only software that has been installed is StartAllBack. If you don't like it, you can uninstall or disable it.
There are a few handy shortcuts, and portable WinAeroTweaker in the Tools Menu, as well as a few files in the 'Extras' Folder for adding a Web Browser, Activation, and changing some system settings if needed.

? READ THIS PLEASE
Hopefully by putting this disclaimer first, everyone actually reads it, instead of complaining that this OS, and my other custom builds, don't meet their needs. It's up to you to test it, to make sure it will do what you need. It's not my job to make a customized 'Lite' build of Windows that will do everything, or exactly what you need in a build. That's what Full builds of Windows are for. I put a ridiculous amount of time and effort into making these builds, so please be considerate. If the build doesn't meet your needs, instead of complaining, remember that you were warned before hand, and hopefully you find another build that meets your needs. My 'Pro Plus' builds are designed to do almost everything Full Windows can do, so I recommend you try them, if my Super Lite Builds aren't adequate for your needs. That being said!:

DISCLAIMER
? Please test in a VM first! My Builds are designed to be as small, compact, and efficient as possible, but not designed to do everything. Please test first, to see if they have all the features You Need in your Windows OS.

Recommended for advanced users
For Clean Install Only

? No TPM Required

For members who are not aware, many lite / superlite builds remove many things such as included MS Apps (Defender, Mail, Calendar, OneDrive, BitLocker etc.) and they aren't meant to be brought back. It's intended for people who are looking for a leaner Windows experience, more as a core operating system to run their own apps and games, not depending or relying on MS's included apps, browsers, a/v etc. This build follows that tradition.

Some services and features are also removed / disabled, and Tweaks and Optimizations implemented, which improve performance, reduce resource use, and improve responsiveness and speed.

This Build Supports:
Bluetooth ֍ WLAN Connectivity ֍ LAN Printing ֍ Network Sharing
Printing ֍ Mobility Center ֍ XBOX Controllers ֍ Touch Keyboard
On Screen Keyboard ֍ Tablet Mode ֍ Wireless Screen Casting
All Keyboard Nationalities ֍ All Administrative Tools ֍ Metered Connection
Safe Mode ֍
God Mode ֍ MS Store ֍ MS Account ֍ Language Packs
UWP Apps ֍
XBOX Game Pass ֍ Game Mode ֍ Developer Mode
Remote Access ֍ Right Click cmd and Powershell on Desktop
Right Click cmd and Powershell in Explorer ֍ Lock Screen Control

Small Footprint (2.7 GB Installed) ֍ And More!...

DESCRIPTION:

ISO Size: 1.3 GB
Installed Size: 2.7 GB
Author: @FBConan
Supported Languages: English during install, Additional Languages after
Architecture: 64 Bit
Edition: Pro
.NET Framework 3.5: Pre-Installed
DirectPlay: Enabled
MS Store: Included
SMB1: Enabled
SNMP: Enabled
Network Adapter Drivers: Included

ACTIVATION:
Not pre-activated, Medicines included on Desktop if needed
WinSXS
WinRE
Edge
Speech
Voice Activation
WinSAT
Backup and Restore
Mixed Reality
Hyper-V
OneDrive
Optional Features
Bitlocker
Some Fonts
Windows Mail
And more...

Automatic Maintenance
Download Blocking
Timeline
Error Reporting
UAC
Telemetry
Hibernation
PageFile
Windows Firewall
Print Spooler
Update Service

➡️ This build cannot receive Cumulative Updates, and is intended to be that way. Because of this, the OS will remain stable, and the size of it will not grow exponentially like full Windows installs tend to, but remain the same, and the tweaks, optimizations, and streamlined design will not be altered.

➡️ To all interested members, thank you for your support, but please be aware that this is a light version of Windows. It does not have every feature in it, many things have been removed to allow it to function with greater performance, require less Storage, and use less resources than Full Windows can offer. If it is missing a feature, or service that you think you need, chances are it was removed intentionally, and can't be brought back. This Windows was designed with most users in mind, which is why it has most essential features and services included. You have been warned. Please don't ask me to add things, fix things, change things, or enable things. I'm not going to respond, or start giving tutorials, use Google. I sincerely hope you enjoy my builds, I am very passionate about light Windows, and I hope my builds work well for your needs. If not, maybe another light version will better suit your needs, or perhaps full Windows is what you require.

**SPECIAL NOTES** (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional Language packs, install Apps from the MS Store, use Xbox App, or to let Windows automatically download and install drivers. It is disabled by default, but there is a shortcut to enable it in the start menu (in the 'tools' folder).

You will need to turn on the Print Spooler Service to Install Printer Drivers, and use a Printer.

QQU0sr.png
QQUMeo.png

QQUG2j.png
QQUYnH.png

QQUiZV.png
QQUcdK.png

• ➡️ I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes found
  • ➡️ Additional Fonts if needed are found (If Missing Fonts or Text Characters in some Asian Languages, install these fonts)
  • ➡️ For useful tips and guides on installing additional languages, enabling hibernation, or enabling virtual memory, please read my 6 part tutorial found
  • ➡️ And! don't forget to turn on Services through Start Menu - Tools if needed! (Print Spooler ON if installing printer driver and printing needs | Windows Update Svc ON if you need to use MS Store, Add languages, Auto download Drivers, Xbox Game Pass etc.)
  • ➡️ If you plan on Installing and Using the Xbox App, make sure you go into the App Settings, and also install 'Xbox Identity Provider', and 'Xbox Gaming Services' as well. And enable UAC using my 'Sign In Fix' (located on the desktop)
  • ➡️ If you install a language pack, and it gives you an error, your PC will restart a few times, then return to normal. To fix the error, just remove the added language from the language list in the Settings App, Then re-install it, and it will work normally, and you will be able to use it as your System Language.
? The Paging File (Virtual Memory) Is disabled by default on ALL of my builds. Why? Because I want you to choose whether to use it or not. It is simple to enable if desired, but, it uses up Storage space, Resources, and, Disabling the paging file on SSDs can help extend their lifespan. If you are good at memory management, and have an adequate amount of RAM installed, I recommend leaving it disabled. If Apps are crashing, then enable it.

? I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), if you have a low amount of physical RAM installed in your PC. Read my tutorial on how to enable it, it'll save your apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM.

? Please test in a VM first! My Builds are designed to be as small, compact, and efficient as possible, but not designed to do everything. Please test first, to see if they have all the features You Need in your Windows OS.

And thank you everyone for your Support and Feedback!

Special Thanks to @ModManG for the Desktop Icon!

I Sincerely Hope you enjoy this one! ? @FBConan

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    22 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 22 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    2437bdeacf4abacf96aa362d10f50d15fb18ae5d
  • Loading…

nubiaxd

Downloaded
157.1 GB
Uploaded
130.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Downloading! Great work as always! Thank you boss @FBConan! i'll seed!

ModManG

Don't steal, the government hates competition!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
160.9 GB
Uploaded
46 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It was really my pleasure to make the icon for this build and to contribute to one of your works of art. Thanks so much.

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
look best edition again we always appreciate it

A0_CYB

Downloaded
103.5 GB
Uploaded
566.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Nice build as always from FBConan
And simplicity is beauty.
Good to see no fancy visuals now, I can install this to others that ask me to install os on their pc, I remember something that I installed that has a silhouette of a sexy woman lol. I can't remember if that's your work though.

ZaqKM

Downloaded
338.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
A little bit less visual customization, I love it! Thanks @FBConan once again!

Revc.Nix

Downloaded
260.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You are people's champ. Much appreciated for the yet another sweet treat. ???

MooCyBerOS

Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you very much sir

glenn2k5

Banned
Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Good day sir FBConan!!

Is this release bypasses TPM?

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
This is a very lite build, your hard work, and effort are great to all members.
Thank you so much for Big hard work. :clap::rock:

Good day sir FBConan!!

Is this release bypasses TPM?
Yes, this is bypasses TPM, you read the full description first. :)

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
'Recommended for advanced users' ....I am guessing your not referring to ones age.:think::angel: heh...it was worth reading your fine description
just to grab the links for the runtimes aio! Nice work mate. peace. :nod:

carlos vela

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
bro this is just lit

errocel

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Sir @FBConan, thank you for sharing

kabucks

Downloaded
355.4 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for sharing ..

aliong

Downloaded
129.6 GB
Uploaded
48.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
nice man, thank you cool

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for share new update. Wonderful job.

Nayan7c

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
82.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Fantastic build with new updtate, thanks @FBConan for his hard work.:clap:

glenn2k5

Banned
Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Yes, this is bypasses TPM, you read the full description first. :)
Thank you!! (Honestly, I missed that...):)

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
73.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I hope I can run it smooth on my i5 3rd gen ;) Thanks for the upload

griego10x@

Banned