Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite SE (25182.1000)

George_Orever

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
30.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you my friend for making this special build.

Dhanasekar

Downloaded
110.9 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the build Bro. Blue is my favourite. Is there any other additional icons in blue like one you use for utorrent? I have installed this OS on my laptop. looks awesome

mark78

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you
Help me..
Bluetooth is not connected.

IntruderAlert

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
715.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Nice build, however I experience some annoying problems:
The laptop (running this build) is unable to go deeper than package C3 state with all drivers installed. It's fine if your gaming, but for office work, I wouldn't use it.​
Bluetooth audio speakers connect, but most of the time can't produce audio - takes like 20 tries of disconnect/connect in order make it work.​
Can't seem to make printer work (the print spooler service is enabled). Seems like a driver issue, however even when I copied the drivers from Windows 10 build (that has working printer functionality), I was unable to make it work. The scanner functionality does seem to work fine though.​
Performance monitoring tools such as 'ThrottleStop' can get wonky too. Sometimes the CPU just doesn't want to listen to the specified parameters and just do whatever it wants, like for example - turbo boost too aggressively, increasing temps for no reason.​
Anyways, that was my experience with this particular build (that I installed TWICE, cause I thought the issues above were caused by me).

P.S Pre-installed software is a bad idea. Leave it to the user, please. The first thing I had to do was uninstalled uTorrent, MPC and other useless shit that I either will never use or replace with open source alternatives.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
P.S Pre-installed software is a bad idea. Leave it to the user, please. The first thing I had to do was uninstalled uTorrent, MPC and other useless shit that I either will never use or replace with open source alternatives.
Agree to your point. I mentioned similar opinions in @FBConan 's other build threads.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Agree to your point. I mentioned similar opinions in @FBConan 's other build threads.
AFAIR, he mentioned this already. It's up to us if we want to uninstall or not used the pre-installed apps included in his builds. This is his creation/build he made for us, just leave it as it be. Besides it's easy to uninstall those apps.

just my 2 cents.
Nice build, however I experience some annoying problems:
The laptop (running this build) is unable to go deeper than package C3 state with all drivers installed. It's fine if your gaming, but for office work, I wouldn't use it.​
Bluetooth audio speakers connect, but most of the time can't produce audio - takes like 20 tries of disconnect/connect in order make it work.​
Can't seem to make printer work (the print spooler service is enabled). Seems like a driver issue, however even when I copied the drivers from Windows 10 build (that has working printer functionality), I was unable to make it work. The scanner functionality does seem to work fine though.​
Performance monitoring tools such as 'ThrottleStop' can get wonky too. Sometimes the CPU just doesn't want to listen to the specified parameters and just do whatever it wants, like for example - turbo boost too aggressively, increasing temps for no reason.​
Anyways, that was my experience with this particular build (that I installed TWICE, cause I thought the issues above were caused by me).

Pre-installed software in his builds are not a bad idea. Maybe some users preferred also those apps installed. And don't call those apps useless, it has uses ok? Useless for you is not useless for others. I'm using some of them and I don't call them useless shit.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
AFAIR, he mentioned this already. It's up to us if we want to uninstall or not used the pre-installed apps included in his builds. This is his creation/build he made for us, just leave it as it be. Besides it's easy to uninstall those apps.

just my 2 cents.

Pre-installed software in his builds are not a bad idea. Maybe some users preferred also those apps installed. And don't call those apps useless, it has uses ok? Useless for you is not useless for others. I'm using some of them and I don't call them useless shit.
It is normal for an user to install more apps after installing an OS. We all need to do so more or less. It would be contra-effective for an user to uninstall apps though.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It is normal for an user to install more apps after installing an OS. We all need to do so more or less. It would be contra-effective for an user to uninstall apps though.
If a user is used to installing apps after installing an OS, then uninstalling must be natural/normal too, right?
contra-effective/counter-productive? no it's not!

IntruderAlert

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
715.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Uninstalling is usually more work due to leftover files. I wouldn't mind it really, but when I reinstalled the build a couple times, by trying to debug the issues at hand, just to go through same process over again... It's annoying. As far as I'm concerned, it's possible to just leave the 'installers' for the pre-installed software. Just like what's already done with the browsers. Maybe create an option in the windows setup, just like with Defender ON/OFF ?

So far, in every build from FBConan I tried, I kept uninstalling the 'Transparency" tool, cause I don't give a shit about that. I don't store images, so IrfanView is just an overkill, the windows photo viewer is enough for .jpg and .png ...
... then we got 'uTorrent', its fkn adware (atleast it was last time I used it)! That's right, your pre-installing fkn adware in your builds. Just use 'deluge' or even 'WebTorrent' - its open-source.

Last edited:

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
116 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Uninstalling is usually more work due to leftover files. I wouldn't mind it really, but when I reinstalled the build a couple times, by trying to debug the issues at hand, just to go through same process over again... It's annoying. As far as I'm concerned, it's possible to just leave the 'installers' for the pre-installed software. Just like what's already done with the browsers. Maybe create an option in the windows setup, just like with Defender ON/OFF ?

So far, in every build from FBConan I tried, I kept uninstalling the 'Transparency" tool, cause I don't give a shit about that. I don't store images, so IrfanView is just an overkill, the windows photo viewer is enough for .jpg and .png ...
... then we got 'uTorrent', its fkn adware (atleast it was last time I used it)! That's right, your pre-installing fkn adware in your builds. Just use 'deluge' or even 'WebTorrent' - its open-source.
Agree to your perspective. I would uninstall the transparency and uTorrent, etc. Though I feel your tone is a bit off. We should be thankful to @FBConan.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@FBConan @Mr. Spacely
I don't know if this member really knows what he's saying about this utorrent version you've used/shared :giggle:

"then we got 'uTorrent', its fkn adware (atleast it was last time I used it)! That's right, your pre-installing fkn adware in your builds"

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
finally seeded to > 1 ratio :)

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years

just my 2 cents.

Probably a better option would be to include the installers (or one of those custom AIO installers for many programs), since that in my opinion gives the user a better choice of installing or not installing rather than being presented with apps forcibly and uninstalling :p
but obviously, it's upto @FBConan, I don't mind a few preinstalled potentially useful software if that means I get to use his great builds :D

RavenStryker

Downloaded
76.1 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan

I am trying to test out this OS as VM before I fully commit it on my machine. But during the installation I receive this error. Thoughts on it? It won't let me proceed with the installation.
Y624xeS.png

----------
EDIT: This has been fixed using the below steps for VMWare.
  • During the setup of the New Virtual Machine Wizard, select “I will install the operating system later” instead of using the Installer disc image file.
    new-vm-wizard
  • When completing the wizard, go to VM -> Settings -> CD/DVD -> Use ISO image file, and then choose Windows installation ISO file. Boot your virtual machine and you should be able to install Windows smoothly.

Last edited:

Biaverman

Downloaded
228 GB
Uploaded
783.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
FBConan may I earnestly ask how to fix printscreen not working in this build. Your favorable reply is very much valued and appreciated.

anamoh

Downloaded
192.6 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello; The build is great, yet I have a little issue. When I put my PC into sleep mode. Then, I power on again, all programs that were open are closed. Any solution please? I prefer resuming my work without reopening all programs (with documents) like OFFICE, ACROBAT, ...

oscrew

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks For Stuff !

i have one question about ur build can u have a way to fix faceit ac ? [ cuz i dont have secureboot on my pc ]

originalul

Downloaded
64.1 GB
Uploaded
122.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I have tried many versions of windows from this forum and for years on my old quad core computer, but by far this modified version of windows is PHENOMENAL. It works fantastically well and does not load the memory. Everything works within its parameters. Be healthy, master! and let us enjoy computers with such super light versions in the future! I would like to find these versions on a blog because I can't download them here anymore. I hope you will release such fantastic creations in the near future!

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
I have tried many versions of windows from this forum and for years on my old quad core computer, but by far this modified version of windows is PHENOMENAL. It works fantastically well and does not load the memory. Everything works within its parameters. Be healthy, master! and let us enjoy computers with such super light versions in the future! I would like to find these versions on a blog because I can't download them here anymore. I hope you will release such fantastic creations in the near future!
You should try seeding a few freeleech torrents - https://www.teamos.xyz/torrents/?freeleech=1 - to get your ratio above 0.4, that is why you're not able to download... I say this because I am positive you're not going to find OS's of this level of quality anywhere else, so better to stick around :p

mike_2246

Downloaded
118.1 GB
Uploaded
5.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Anyone else having trouble getting office to work on this build?