Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
24.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great job was done on windows 8.1 lite. Thanks. Can I get a similar one but with windows default metro apps not removed? I would also like the settings on charms back. Thanks in advance, more emphasis on the metros

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@philip muriuki, if you do a search there are many versions of Win 8.1 shared.
Keep in mind that "lite" versions are modified to make them lighter and usually do not contain metro apps.

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
24.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@philip muriuki, if you do a search there are many versions of Win 8.1 shared.
Keep in mind that "lite" versions are modified to make them lighter and usually do not contain metro apps.

Thanks, Is there any help i can get in making my own lite version in terms of features to remove and tweaks? I want to make a similar one but only with metro apps kept

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Thanks, Is there any help i can get in making my own lite version in terms of features to remove and tweaks? I want to make a similar one but only with metro apps kept
Maybe some "Windows Modifier" may suggest something, but that is beyond the reason for this request.
The thread is open pending a better opinion from an administrator.

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
Search google for making lite OS & Do search for Black viper settings which may give you a best OS of your taste...We dont provide the basic or information about modifying the OS or any tweaking scripts...hope you understand

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
24.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thread locked and tagged as completed! Solutions are given plus we do not take orders for custom builds

Status
Not open for further replies.