Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

milec03

Downloaded
150.9 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
"Media driver your computer needs is missing" - this I ve got after install button screen.
Any idea to solve this... Waiting for help. Thanks.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
"Media driver your computer needs is missing" - this I ve got after install button screen.
Any idea to solve this... Waiting for help. Thanks.
Can be more reasons: try another USB, change USB port, corruption during the creation of bootable USB with RUFUS, choose another partitioning scheme in RUFUS, change settings in BIOS, etc, etc...
Google the whole message you get

milec03

Downloaded
150.9 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Can be more reasons: try another USB, change USB port, corruption during the creation of bootable USB with RUFUS, choose another partitioning scheme in RUFUS, change settings in BIOS, etc, etc...
Google the whole message you get
@Mirkec thank you for replay. I have solved issue with the third Usb key I used, other tips did not work.
Lately installations supports for me only Usb 3.0, so I asking you for tip what Usb key will be good for incoming installations from TeamOS.
All the best for you and you work.

HazyGirl

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec thank you for replay. I have solved issue with the third Usb key I used, other tips did not work.
Lately installations supports for me only Usb 3.0, so I asking you for tip what Usb key will be good for incoming installations from TeamOS.
All the best for you and you work.
I am glad you solve the problem. I read it somewhere in links from the gif above that USB 3.0 can be an issue.
Regarding your question I really do not know what to suggest. All my USBs are pretty old but all of them still work as new and no problem with booting so far.
Try to format them completely (not quick) and format as FAT32. Also, you can start to make bootable media with other tools like PowerISO, UltraISO, etc.... I started to use Ventoy...
Cheers

milec03

Downloaded
150.9 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I am glad you solve the problem. I read it somewhere in links from the gif above that USB 3.0 can be an issue.
Regarding your question I really do not know what to suggest. All my USBs are pretty old but all of them still work as new and no problem with booting so far.
Try to format them completely (not quick) and format as FAT32. Also, you can start to make bootable media with other tools like PowerISO, UltraISO, etc.... I started to use Ventoy...
Cheers
Will try formatting and see if make difference (I try with UltraISO too, but reason was USb pen drive). Usb HDD 3,0 solved problem - till now it never let me down.
Regarding this build (1809), I love a feeling when I am not scared of freezing and everything work stable and this ios is just in this way. Mirkec thanks a lot.

Gillian

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
213 GB
Uploaded
356.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
:):):):):)Thank you for all your work on this :):)

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @Mirkec. I currently use Obsidian v2 and runs like a a bullet.
But I already downloaded and am seeding this version, and I'm eager to try it as soon as my laptop needs maintenance and a fresh copy of windows.
Cheers and thank you for keeping our old computers good as new!

Roubocopo

Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
48.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you awesome work, excellent post!

MADC1993

Downloaded
30.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Does it support Metro/UWP games????

ayache

Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
fantastic look Thank you for sharing

Stanislav

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.5 TB
Uploaded
5,512.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I always look at what’s all taken out, and there’s a lot of it here :) Thank you :clap:

djblake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
528.8 GB
Uploaded
162.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Another great one, must try, thanks for sharing.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

muzikkat

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
455.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your works!

One note is: Boot from UEFI does not work

Umut Turkoglu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
3 TB
Uploaded
20.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Awesome job here!! Keep rollin .Many Thanx for share. :ds:

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your works!

One note is: Boot from UEFI does not work
Yeah, I had to switch between some usb drives, until I could make it boot. It might be related to usb 3 drives/drivers. But it was worth it! So far, it's the most fit and super fast OS for my laptop. So, one more time, thank you Mirkec.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Yeah, I had to switch between some usb drives, until I could make it boot. It might be related to usb 3 drives/drivers. But it was worth it! So far, it's the most fit and super fast OS for my laptop. So, one more time, thank you Mirkec.
I am glad you succeeded. After your first reply I find some time to conduct testing.
It can be more things, USB, Tool/method, etc.. I tried with RUFUS, GPT, NTFS, ... Both LTSB/C works fine
The hybrid builds like this one can be "tricky" and do not work well with every tool

mike4love

Downloaded
111.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am glad you succeeded. After your first reply I find some time to conduct testing.
It can be more things, USB, Tool/method, etc.. I tried with RUFUS, GPT, NTFS, ... Both LTSB/C works fine
The hybrid builds like this one can be "tricky" and do not work well with every tool
On first tries, I formatted the USB 2.0 drive in every way possible, no luck. Even tried with Ventoy. USB 3.0 drive worked flawlessly on first try. I use GPT btw. Don't know if this helps in any way :sweating::sweating:

ayache

Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for sharing very nice