Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

vegetatrunks

Downloaded
216.6 GB
Uploaded
105.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
It works fine. Stop playing and tweaking...
I havent done anything it happens even after fresh install..thanks anyways

p0pzz

Downloaded
169.6 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
CMIIW, this version of windows has disabled windows defender by default ? and also capability of automatic drivers download from windows update has been disabled by default? if i install this version of windows mean i have to download my own hardware driver and install 3rd party antivirus? thanks for anybody who reply my question. and sorry for my bad English sir.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
CMIIW, this version of windows has disabled windows defender by default ? and also capability of automatic drivers download from windows update has been disabled by default? if i install this version of windows mean i have to download my own hardware driver and install 3rd party antivirus? thanks for anybody who reply my question. and sorry for my bad English sir.
Defender is gone for good like in 99% custom builds!
You can do with drivers what ever you want! Even enable/disable them to download via Updates

shehariyar

Downloaded
119.5 GB
Uploaded
187.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks Looks amazing i wanna try but before that i wanna know does Turkish Keyboard Works? onedrive, Ms office and Store works?? Thanks again for the amazing build :h: :* :*

shehariyar

Downloaded
119.5 GB
Uploaded
187.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
So i installed this build, two problem so far 1 major issue is when you connect microsoft account, login pin method fails and no way to login blank login screen after only local account is working, plus dark theme is making excel and word background dark too which is weird and i work online color cells etc so its pain for me i can only use white themes or default windows 10 theme, Microsoft account issue is really a problem dont ever login!!! only use local account made me install twice... all other no issue working great so far !! Love it thanks :inlove:

Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
30.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just a heads up, I don't know if this is intended, I am unable to use onenote (windows or from the Microsoft suite) because I am unable to log into either one of them. Is there anyway to restore this functionality?

shehariyar

Downloaded
119.5 GB
Uploaded
187.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Just a heads up, I don't know if this is intended, I am unable to use onenote (windows or from the Microsoft suite) because I am unable to log into either one of them. Is there anyway to restore this functionality?
Just checked my note works, for this fix you need to switch to microsoft account from local account in setting login by PIN Method will fail but don't lock or restart the pc, AGAIN DON'T LOCK OR RESTART PC!!! Or you will be welcomed with blank lockscreen and stuck there, now once your switched to microsoft account set up onedrive and One note once set up switch back to local account!!! yes onedrive and one note still works! only local account works or you can't sign in back to windows... i hope it get fixed in later builds.. thats it for now :)

Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
30.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just checked my note works, for this fix you need to switch to microsoft account from local account in setting login by PIN Method will fail but don't lock or restart the pc, AGAIN DON'T LOCK OR RESTART PC!!! Or you will be welcomed with blank lockscreen and stuck there, now once your switched to microsoft account set up onedrive and One note once set up switch back to local account!!! yes onedrive and one note still works! only local account works or you can't sign in back to windows... i hope it get fixed in later builds.. thats it for now :)
Looks Like I can't use my school issued account o well, perfect excuse to make a microsoft account. Thanks for this! I will give it a try

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
So i installed this build, two problem so far 1 major issue is when you connect microsoft account, login pin method fails and no way to login blank login screen after only local account is working, plus dark theme is making excel and word background dark too which is weird and i work online color cells etc so its pain for me i can only use white themes or default windows 10 theme, Microsoft account issue is really a problem dont ever login!!! only use local account made me install twice... all other no issue working great so far !! Love it thanks :inlove:
Looks Like I can't use my school issued account o well, perfect excuse to make a microsoft account. Thanks for this! I will give it a try
Hello face is removed, along with other telemetry/biometry components as explained in the main thread!
Install with the offline account, and then after you finish login with Microsoft account! That is well know with custom OS!
Microsoft account works fine! No pin, no face, no finger, just mail and password!

Regarding apps. you can switch to the light appearance and still preserve black Windows 10 theme.

Last edited:

shehariyar

Downloaded
119.5 GB
Uploaded
187.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello face is removed, along with other telemetry/biometry components as explained in the main thread!
Install with the offline account, and then after you finish login with Microsoft account! That is well know with custom OS!
Microsoft account works fine! No pin, no face, no finger, just mail and password!

Regarding apps. you can switch to the light appearance and still preserve black Windows 10 theme.
Thanks for the explanation i appreciate it, but if you skip the pin method just for mail and password it still wont show up on lockscreen, if i do this i get a clear lockscreen and stuck there, i have to reinstall again to get it working.. mine only works with local account no idea why :( ... but build is awesome im gonna keep using gaming performance is really good i like it :*:*

alexbttr

Banned
Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
looks amazing!
i'll try it.

SysExternal

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
243 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This looks damn nice, question:

• Meltdown protection disabled;
  • Spectre protection is disabled;
Why?

Xdark Gamer

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I am downloading right now. Thanks a lot

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for this. :)

neptalu

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
do i need internet connection to get this activated?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
This looks damn nice, question:

• Meltdown protection disabled;
  • Spectre protection is disabled;
Why?
Bloat and not necessary. Slow down PC. If you like it enable it! More on Google...

do i need internet connection to get this activated?
Yes

zekakupu

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
10.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks great, thank you so much! :clap:

D

ddlblog

Thanks for the explanation i appreciate it, but if you skip the pin method just for mail and password it still wont show up on lockscreen, if i do this i get a clear lockscreen and stuck there, i have to reinstall again to get it working.. mine only works with local account no idea why :( ... but build is awesome im gonna keep using gaming performance is really good i like it :*:*
I have same problem.

I tried your build in VMWare. After fresh install, PIN code failed (but you removed it...), then i was in Windows desktop fine... After reboot i'm like in looking screen with date and hours, but i cannot go beyond it.

What to do ?!

Thanks for help !

shehariyar

Downloaded
119.5 GB
Uploaded
187.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have same problem.

I tried your build in VMWare. After fresh install, PIN code failed (but you removed it...), then i was in Windows desktop fine... After reboot i'm like in looking screen with date and hours, but i cannot go beyond it.

What to do ?!

Thanks for help !
Microsoft Account won't work on lock screen just do a fresh install and don't switch to microsoft account stay on a local account, if you need onedrive, MS Store just switch to microsoft sync everything don't restart or log off when done switch back to local account .. :) if you want to make an login password on local account use control panel user and accounts not the settings one its removed. hope it helps .

D

ddlblog

Microsoft Account won't work on lock screen just do a fresh install and don't switch to microsoft account stay on a local account, if you need onedrive, MS Store just switch to microsoft sync everything don't restart or log off when done switch back to local account .. :) if you want to make an login password on local account use control panel user and accounts not the settings one its removed. hope it helps .
Thanks for help, will try.

But this way, will Windows Update work ?