Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

TikiThorsen

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
440.6 GB
Uploaded
954.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you for this, i have a question though, whenever opened up start menu, it also opened up the search is this normal ?
I have the same issue, the start menu is half-broken.

SandMan1969

Downloaded
29.9 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Very Nice OS Thank You

XDieggo

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Could someone please pass me a torrent so I can upload the ratio and download this OS. Thank you very much.:call:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@XDieggo yes we can :)
here you go :)

bradysoft

Downloaded
113.7 GB
Uploaded
582.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for all your hard work

billybob62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
405.5 GB
Uploaded
809 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks Mirkec. Another sweet build!:rock:

dalepothen

Downloaded
56.4 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@Mirkec thanks for a wonderful build seem u put ur heart nd soul into the build .. any plans for making lite and compact with tweaks and ultimate performance removing all thr crap which is not needed ms store nd updates nd all and also full black theme also it would be a bliss

timmota

Downloaded
53.2 GB
Uploaded
139.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you very much

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec thanks for a wonderful build seem u put ur heart nd soul into the build .. any plans for making lite and compact with tweaks and ultimate performance removing all thr crap which is not needed ms store nd updates nd all and also full black theme also it would be a bliss
I already removed all craps and unnecessary components. Take a close look at the main thread, and you will see a huge list of removed and disabled stuff. All tweaks are not mentioned, but they are included. Removing more components will not improve the user's PC performance, and more likely, it will be the opposite. The most thing will not work, and with the time performance will fall.

People are mistaken. The human bones structure needs to have some level of strength to handle the rest of the body. Yes, to have a fit body is a desirable characteristic, but on the other hand, fats can be right! I do not have fats. I am in good shape, but a lot of people go to liposuction so they can take selfies to post on social networks and feels good. But when you kick them, they fall like an apple. Also, their immunity is lower, and they cannot handle very well with diseases. This especially needs to be concerned these days when Corona rules. I do not like to massacre Windows files. I remove only sweets that increase blood sugar. Fats protects, fats are energy source... I am energy! ;)

The same goes for Windows builds, which needs crucial components and a minimal amount of RAM to operate correctly! It cannot go below that. Also, I do not prefer to build custom Windows with special needs that need a wheelchair to boot and run.

You seek for a compact build, then run this command "compact /compactos:always" in CMD, and you will get it.
You want to disable updates then take a look at the Security tools section.
You do not want Store then install Windows Home, LTSB or LTSC edition (last two are the best)

Last edited:

imkc1127

Downloaded
47 GB
Uploaded
178.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing. Hope it would upgrade my 8.1 flawlessly..

carlcall

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
81.3 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Many thanks for this!

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
The Windows is great, but i have problem with finger print on Lenovo Yoga 530-14arr
Driver is installed, but no finger print is Sign in options!
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Or can you suggest me windows 10 version for that Laptop?

Maybe windows hello fingerprint is removed | Check Your PM :angel:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
The Windows is great, but i have problem with finger print on Lenovo Yoga 530-14arr
Driver is installed, but no finger print is Sign in options!
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Or can you suggest me windows 10 version for that Laptop?
All telemetry and biometry crap is removed! You will hardly find that in any custom build! Or use third-party alternatives, Mniawy suggestion!

Please stop quoting the whole thread! Scroll down with the mouse and leave the reply!

dalepothen

Downloaded
56.4 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I already removed all craps and unnecessary components. Take a close look at the main thread, and you will see a huge list of removed and disabled stuff. All tweaks are not mentioned, but they are included. Removing more components will not improve the user's PC performance, and more likely, it will be the opposite. The most thing will not work, and with the time performance will fall.

People are mistaken. The human bones structure needs to have some level of strength to handle the rest of the body. Yes, to have a fit body is a desirable characteristic, but on the other hand, fats can be right! I do not have fats. I am in good shape, but a lot of people go to liposuction so they can take selfies to post on social networks and feels good. But when you kick them, they fall like an apple. Also, their immunity is lower, and they cannot handle very well with diseases. This especially needs to be concerned these days when Corona rules. I do not like to massacre Windows files. I remove only sweets that increase blood sugar. Fats protects, fats are energy source... I am energy! ;)

The same goes for Windows builds, which needs crucial components and a minimal amount of RAM to operate correctly! It cannot go below that. Also, I do not prefer to build custom Windows with special needs that need a wheelchair to boot and run.

You seek for a compact build, then run this command "compact /compactos:always" in CMD, and you will get it.
You want to disable updates then take a look at the Security tools section.
You do not want Store then install Windows Home, LTSB or LTSC edition (last two are the best)
ouch you hit me hard i meant based on ltsc build any plans to build with it ?? after all im using ur dragon build as u have disabled windows update for drivers in it

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
ouch you hit me hard i meant based on ltsc build any plans to build with it ?? after all im using ur dragon build as u have disabled windows update for drivers in it
He, he, he... No hard feelings please... just intention to explain members here...
Search for Strip, Singularity, MacOSX, Obsidian and few mores

Acric

Downloaded
40.4 GB
Uploaded
280.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Fantastic. Thanks for your hard work.

dalepothen

Downloaded
56.4 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
He, he, he... No hard feelings please... just intention to explain members here...
Search for Strip, Singularity, MacOSX, Obsidian and few mores
nah i get it its fine mate i will be using this as its f**king solid just miss a full black theme

lantistk

Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks very smoothie

Last edited by a moderator: