Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Exceptional 11'

jakecarlsen

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
32.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you so much my dear

january30

Downloaded
284.8 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for sharing
looks great
seeding here
i am not mad i am just a little UN well

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
it's just an .ico file. try to check it's properties, it's an .ico file. just manually change it using the path I gave to you.
All solved thank you very much :h:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I think there is a bug, Mine is enabled and set to 512MB, it should be set to recommended.
I experienced this before and reported to @FBConan. Tried using Virtual Memory Enabler but problem still persist, it should be set to recommended after reboot.
What I did before is to reinstall the OS again to fixed that virtual memory/page file problem or just set it manually.

For me setting or enabling pagefile is much better to avoid issues on programs, errors and BSOD's.
Experienced this bug/issue again. hmm...

asoi83

Downloaded
63.6 GB
Uploaded
374.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I am change my folder icon became icon transparent, but after ok for change that icon folder became black box not transparent. How to fix that bug? @FBConan
Thanks.

cyxnn

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
The work you guys put in to these builds is much appreciated.

vipgaurav

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you sir for this.

raghavsecure

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hey @FBConan (or anyone who can confirm this and help with this), has anyone ever been able to run sfc /scannow on their FBConan OS? like, any version/variant since last 1-2 years? I have tried multiple (Harmony and others) and currently rocking x-lite and the OS is perfection in every aspect, except no sfc/scannow support. it always fails to repair some of the files. I have physical issue w laptop because of it sometimes it crashes when battery-powered (perfect recipe for windows to get corrupted!), and having a simple sfc /scannow really helps the case of fixing any issue that might become large after a few such crashes. I tried DISM check to fix sfc tool (In case damaged, which said nothing is damaged) but sfc never completes 100% properly with all files repaired. Thank you for your time reading this. (Really not looking for "if you don't like it, don't use it" as an answer; just trying to ftroubleshoot an already awesome OS build :) )

terayon86

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
78.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hey @FBConan (or anyone who can confirm this and help with this), has anyone ever been able to run sfc /scannow on their FBConan OS? like, any version/variant since last 1-2 years? I have tried multiple (Harmony and others) and currently rocking x-lite and the OS is perfection in every aspect, except no sfc/scannow support. it always fails to repair some of the files. I have physical issue w laptop because of it sometimes it crashes when battery-powered (perfect recipe for windows to get corrupted!), and having a simple sfc /scannow really helps the case of fixing any issue that might become large after a few such crashes. I tried DISM check to fix sfc tool (In case damaged, which said nothing is damaged) but sfc never completes 100% properly with all files repaired. Thank you for your time reading this. (Really not looking for "if you don't like it, don't use it" as an answer; just trying to ftroubleshoot an already awesome OS build :) )
Could try ' Yamicsoft Windows 11 manager '

killer2k

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
• Another 'exceptional' feature this custom Windows Build has to offer, is that I've enabled metered connection by default for ALL network connections! This means you don't have to worry about Updates happening behind your back, or drivers downloading without your consent, when you connect to the internet. If you want to turn off metered connection, you certainly can, through Network Settings. To access all additional language features, and get full automatic update support if desired, you will have to turn metered connection off.

• Also noteworthy, this build bypasses checks for TPM, RAM, Secure Boot, CPU and Storage during Windows Setup, and bypasses Microsoft's forced account creation as well. An excellent build for seekers of full featured, updatable, highly optimized builds of Windows, that supports virtually everything you can throw at it. Designed to run as light as possible, without sacrificing feature or function.

Q0Btso.png

I Hope you enjoy using this build! ❤️
Q0BWzH.png
I can't install dolby access and nvidia graphics card in Asus rog strix g15

raghavsecure

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Could try ' Yamicsoft Windows 11 manager '`
AFAIK, such software mostly call inbuild command functions for certain tasks. even windowsPE administrator tools that offer system fixing use direct sfc command to do system repairs. Is there anyway we can run /scannow command so in case a BSOD occurs and corrupts any files, we can repair them right away w a small line via cmd? sfc usually doesnt break a compact windows installation either, so I find no harm in trying to make this work. a reply from OP @FBConan would be much appreciated if possible. thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey @FBConan, 4 more issues here with this build:

1. After enabling hibernation and turning on fast startup, trying to shut down the computer or put it into hibernation doesn't work anymore. It sort of logs out the user and logs him back in.
Works fine if i turn fast startup off.

2. SFC /scannow can't fix the drive if there are issues found. After fixing them with DISM, SFC still reports problems found.

3. After hard stopping the boot 3 times, it doesn't go into recovery mode so you can fix issues with blue screens etc via safe mode or other options.

4. When booting a default windows image from usb and trying to use fix startup issues it fails.
It also fails to restore a system restore point, as it says it's not enabled when actually it is and i got restore points saved.

Last edited:

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I installed this OS on the weekend
:emo:

and it only took an evening to get it installed on my dual boot comp & set up the way I want it
:rock:

You bloody beauty
throw another snag on the barbie mate
:tmi:

The longest part was me trying to figure out why I couldn't get onto the WWW
:swear:

It turned out to be the Tiny Firewall I installed as part of the 'extra' package was stopping me from getting onto the WWW
:banghead:

It did not even throw up any signs or warnings or anything that it was blocking any program
:swear:

So I un-installed that firewall & installed another 'little' firewall I had called 'Evorim Free Firewall'

It is not perfect, but it throws up most programs, and it has a gaming mode, a block all mode, a block nothing mode & finally, a learning mode

I just did a 'duckduckgo'search & it is still free, donate if you like
:clap:

After I installed the OS and got it set up the way I wanted it, I checked Task Manager
CPU - 0%, memory - 6%
:h:
:cool:
:clap:
:party:
:p
that is bloody incredible
What a beautiful OS you made FBConan
Thank you

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Still rocking this build for about a month. Really impressive man!!!!! :D

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I am having problems downloading torrents with torrent clients-. It wont connect to peers even if its a well seeded torrent. Is there some settings that might cause this?
use Tixati as your torrent client

polbox

Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
27.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks I will test this verion out.

drori

Downloaded
21.5 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I installed the X-Lite 'Exceptional 11' V2 iso which I assume is yours / co-created by you and it's working flawlessly. With the exception of two things:
1) I am unable to write into any text box that is part of the system. What I refer to are apps like the settings, microsoft store, the start menu search box and so on.
2) The clipboard feature which I often use is not working!, tried to enable through regedit and gpedit but nothing worked.
Tried to run sfc and DISM but didn't fix anything.
I'd really appreciate your help as this is driving me insane!

Last edited:

torrents4lyf

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
60.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is mspaint missing from this build ? I am unable to open it using run command and cant even find it from start menu

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
you are relentless. Build after builds. Great. Thanks

Black-Tongue