Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@shameera, thanks for this wonderful update,
already seeding for our members!... :D

TheProffy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
895.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@shameera This one's new. I wanna take it a shot, yes yes thank you for this. Yesss..

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you very very much

ahmed kawan

Downloaded
141.2 GB
Uploaded
155.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for this sir

thextremer

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This version having bugs. Error 0x80070570 file corrupted or missing. Tried all the things i can, not working.!

ScreaminWeasel

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
831 GB
Uploaded
9.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Nope! It does not work. Not even letting me "boot from USB Drive". Instead of saying "Press Any Key to Boot from USB Drive", it says "Operation System Not Found".

My USB is 100% working. I made a Win 10 bootable USB to check and it boots then.

Alas! I think I won't be able to taste Win 11 on my Laptop.
Pending on how old the laptop is, windows does not always like all the hardware in them. had same problem with win 10 on older laptop, finally put in 8.1 then upgraded to get it to work

Talish Awan

Downloaded
23.1 GB
Uploaded
36.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Pending on how old the laptop is, windows does not always like all the hardware in them. had same problem with win 10 on older laptop, finally put in 8.1 then upgraded to get it to work

Windows_11_PRO_22000.376_21H2_Non-TPM_2.0_Compliant_x64_En-US_Pre-activated~Victor24~​

worked on the same laptop:rock:

Wassco

Downloaded
338.2 GB
Uploaded
122.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
are you making an NTFS bootable USB for these images? or FAT32?

i CANNOT get a FAT32 ( file size limitations ) USB to boot into these. ONLY NTFS.. so if you're doing FAT32 and having issues change it up to NTFS and try that.. due to the wim file being too big for fat32

raul31

Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you Thank you so much for sharing

Petakers

Downloaded
554.2 MB
Uploaded
21.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you so much for sharing this torrent! I appreciate it!

marcusus

Downloaded
42.1 GB
Uploaded
42 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Don't waste your time AND RATIO downloading this as, obviously, this build as issues as I had too a "corrupt/missing files" error upon installing.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Don't waste your time AND RATIO downloading this as, obviously, this build as issues as I had too a "corrupt/missing files" error upon installing.
This has been downloaded 489 times and only a handful of people have reported problems. That points to an issue with your particular download or environment.

Start by checking that your anti-virus app has not deleted or quaratined part of it.

If that doesn't help then explain EXACTLY how you are trying to install this OS.
Report the error messages exactly, and also at what point in the installation you see them.

marcusus

Downloaded
42.1 GB
Uploaded
42 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This has been downloaded 489 times and only a handful of people have reported problems. That points to an issue with your particular download or environment.

Start by checking that your anti-virus app has not deleted or quaratined part of it.

If that doesn't help then explain EXACTLY how you are trying to install this OS.
Report the error messages exactly, and also at what point in the installation you see them.
Sorry but I don't use antivirus.
I tried to install the enterprise edition and got exactly this setup sentence "corrupted or missing files". No error number (and I've downloaded a bunch of things lately, software mainly WITHOUT any corrupted files.
By the way OSI model doesn't do much with corrupted downloads in the first place...

I see others having issues with your torrent ans you forgot the "DWord (32 bits) / BypassCPUCheck / 1" to the list to do for a non compliant PC.

warprek

Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
325.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Got the same error as well. Error 0x80070570 file corrupted or missing. Used Rufus to create the bootable drive. Ended up downloading the ISO from MS and using the Medicines from teamos