Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows_11_PRO_22000.168_21H2_Non_TPM_2.0_plus_Office2021_x64_En-US_Pre-activated

PaulUPS

Downloaded
66.1 GB
Uploaded
38.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Not working for me... Even if i have another Win 11 installed already.

userthemis

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
16.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you With micro-soft office
from greece

Robert Kay

Downloaded
154.9 GB
Uploaded
485.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Installing this build, need not to connect to the internet during the installation, due to its status now that is obsolete. Just like what you've said to avoid huge download for the latest update.
The Office will still work, if none update done during the installation. In short, disconnet the internet first during installation. And connect to the internet later and update everything.
Thanks very much. It still didn't work using the no-internet method on our elitebook 840 G3's but it did work on my hyper-v vm and and old 6910p so that's indeed a strange thing. I think it may have been trying to run a script at the first boot to the desktop but not seeing any Microsoft Office folders in program files. Maybe if the office install was not transparent in the next build as I am not sure what stage that actually happens. So I will use the plan b and get on with my life - no worries. FYI I always appreciate all your work and have a wonderful holiday season!

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
Not working for me... Even if i have another Win 11 installed already.
Obviouly it won't work coz this build only works on clean install only.

Thanks very much. It still didn't work using the no-internet method on our elitebook 840 G3's but it did work on my hyper-v vm and and old 6910p so that's indeed a strange thing. I think it may have been trying to run a script at the first boot to the desktop but not seeing any Microsoft Office folders in program files. Maybe if the office install was not transparent in the next build as I am not sure what stage that actually happens. So I will use the plan b and get on with my life - no worries. FYI I always appreciate all your work and have a wonderful holiday season!
it's only a matter of choice... mbr or gpt?

essam46

Downloaded
266.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for you're the effort :)

PaulUPS

Downloaded
66.1 GB
Uploaded
38.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Obviouly it won't work coz this build only works on clean install only.

it's only a matter of choice... mbr or gpt?
I made bootable usb with Mbr..

kutekrish

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you. Tried on Virtual Box and works great. Planning to install as primary OS