Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows_11_PRO_Superlite_x64_22621.1825

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
How do I get powershell working on this thing?
You can't... I leave Powershell working on Windows 10 Superlite but not on this build.

jkcool

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
install first the driver of your machine. Generic drivers were removed on this build.
I am installing on vmware not on main PC.

jason161070

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
200.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many thanks for all the effort and hard work that you put into this software

Punitt89

Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
9.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
WOW! Looks lite enough. Nice build. Thank you

paruduu

Downloaded
65.8 GB
Uploaded
424.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Awesome build and nice work

iamvpk

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
917.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I appreciate this build. Thank you! Have faced the network issue when start-up, but used the mentioned solution. It's worked!

Will try and post if faced any issues.

iamvpk

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
917.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I appreciate this build. Thank you! Have faced the network issue when start-up, but used the mentioned solution. It's worked!

Will try and post if faced any issues.

Alright! After 2 Days usage I'm posting this. It's good for me since I have low end system only. And it's running pretty well. Just you need to know what are the things you really need in your system. Please, excuse me for my English.

The OS is pretty much empty & clean build as possible as already stated in the post. You don't have power shell, windows system apps, there won't be even windows features, even if you get the exe file, you can't see any features (so no print to pdf, like so), no generic drivers (so no WiFi, no Ethernet) and no Microsoft apps like alarm, photos, no antivirus, no browser, no etc. :giggle:

But, no need to worry! You can install the necessary drivers later on. Before this build, I've tried another build which is SimpleOS by @Phrankie11 (Thanks a lot for the release, I appreciate that build because it was pretty neat and clean too in a sense of UI an d). Which was very smooth for me, I've been using that for a while. But, the issue I faced is I can't be able to attend zoom meetings with that. I'm talking about the Compact+Superlight+Office Build. I've used MS LTSC latest edition. Not even a single lag. Easily able to switch anything. I can't say it is bad just because I wasn't be able to attend the meeting. It was very good but, yeah because of that issue I switched to this Build. Also tredAnd Surprisingly, I can be able to attend the meeting with this OS, but not just right after installing the OS. You need to install whatever you needed first.

For say, First you need to install either Ethernet or WiFi drivers. Then only windows will automatically install the necessary drivers. Well if you have the exe of the right driver you can directly install it. Also, you don't have any a/v codecs, So, after installing the codecs you can be able to play audio & videos. I suggest K-Lite codec packs. And of course that Print to PDF default module I still don't know the workaround. But, apart from it, this build is soo nice. So, thank you @Victor24 for this.

PROs:
1. Easy to install the OS as mentioned steps with rufus.
2. Very clean build.
3. Occupies less space.
4. Consumes less Memory. (For me it was around 1GB after installing codecs and apps - 1.5GB If I run apps in the bckg. )
5. You can activate the build.
6. Good for lower end PCs.
7. No unnecessary background processes.

CONs:
(well you shouldn't complain since it is just clean OS and best for low end PCs)
1. Nothing included other than OS.
2. No drivers, codecs, features, etc. (check for yourself)
3. No power shell.
3. Impossible to sign in with Microsoft account.
4. No lock screen. (you can lock and unlock in usual way, but there will be just no lock screen.)
5. No more complaints as it is intended to be build for certain purpose.

- Hope It is helped!

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
stuck at this screen..i have Internet connected to pc..tried restarting and plugging the Internet cable twice

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
iam stuck here. tried restarting pc twice and unplugged the internet cable twice and check Internet is working but setup cant seem to detect

iamvpk

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
917.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
stuck at this screen..i have Internet connected to pc..tried restarting and plugging the Internet cable twice
Then I guess, you haven't read the full post. It's there, here see... It's 100% working for sure.
Have a great day!! xD
Note:
if you have no internet connection, to bypass use the “Shift + F10” keyboard shortcut. And in Command Prompt, type the OOBE\BYPASSNRO then press enter.

iamvpk

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
917.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
FYI, you won't be able to connect internet after the installation too. A Gentle reminder, you must install appropriate network driver for your system manufacturer after the OS installation.

Downloaded
63 GB
Uploaded
526.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
this + WingetUI = Win!

Excellent for quick stuff in Virtual Environments

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Then I guess, you haven't read the full post. It's there, here see... It's 100% working for sure.
Have a great day!! xD
i didn't..now its all good

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hey @SanMir
cant change my lockscreen pic saying "some of these settings are managed by your organization" any tips?

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
i didn't..now its all good
hey @SanMir
cant change my lockscreen pic saying "some of these settings are managed by your organization" any tips?
Bro, I didn't put any organization. I don't know what you are talking about. I suggest avoid using this. ;)

edit:
Please do not do anything that you are not familiar with.
Maybe you can't change coz it wasn't activated.

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
62.7 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Bro, I didn't put any organization. I don't know what you are talking about. I suggest avoid using this. ;)

edit:
Please do not do anything that you are not familiar with.
Maybe you can't change coz it wasn't activated.
iam not saying you did this...just looking for solution...cant change my lockscreen pic and cant pin apps in startmenu bc of this

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the lite build. one thing can we install windows defender in this

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the lite build. one thing can we install windows defender in this
You can't, install other anti virus. ;)

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You can't, install other anti virus. ;)
Thanks for the prompt response

charhe19

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
20.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this. btw next time pls put the image of how many background process and Ram Usage ;);)