Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Winzip 27 after Activation and reconect with Internet Trial-Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Hide

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello,
I successfully activated Winzip OFFLINE. But as soon as I connect to the Internet and want to open Winzip, the program is again a trial version and I get a prompt to register the application.
Are there hosts that I have to block for this?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1204)
Member for 9 years
@123Hide , You might want to place your question in the thread you got the file from, there the uploader might be able to help you.

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I suggest installing a firewall which allows custom ruleset so you could block any and all applications from calling home without your permission. I use Comodo Firewall for that. Better than messing with hosts.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
If you want to block outgoing connections then you don't need to install anything. The built in "Windows Defender Firewall" will do the job. You just have to create a rule to block outgoing connections for Winzip.

bakshi

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
957.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
If you want to block outgoing connections then you don't need to install anything. The built in "Windows Defender Firewall" will do the job. You just have to create a rule to block outgoing connections for Winzip.
Thank-you for your response and help @charlie Grimes

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Thank-you for your response and help @charlie Grimes
That often happens when using outdated medicines like RadiXX11 (2019) or Vovan666 (2020).
But if you have managed to activate it offline and it works, all that remains is to block the app with Windows defender firewall as @Charlie_Grimes advised you.
Let us know when you have solved it.
Good luck.

bakshi

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
957.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
That often happens when using outdated medicines like RadiXX11 (2019) or Vovan666 (2020).
But if you have managed to activate it offline and it works, all that remains is to block the app with Windows defender firewall as @Charlie_Grimes advised you.
Let us know when you have solved it.
Good luck.
I have added a block for outbound connections for Winzip 64 bit as advised, thanks!

However, I had already reverted back to version 26 which was working fine for a long time until I started receiving using cracked software notifications et al. Possibly after using extra WInzip features.

Version 26, reactivated and thus far problem free and features working without warnings.

Hope, those trying to use version 27 will have same success with firewall outbound connection block for Winzip. Thanks again and good luck to others!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@123Hide

You asked a question but you have not responded to the answers.
Can we close this thread?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
This thread was opened more than a week ago, OP was looking at this same thread today and he doesn't answer anything, he didn't even answer @Charlie_Grimes Grime's question.

Qgzotq.png

I am closing this thread due to the lack of interest of the user who opened it, if he/she later shows interest again, ask any staff member to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.