Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Wondershare PDFelement Professional 9.0.4.1742 - Multilingual

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years

Wondershare PDFelement Professional 9.0.4.1742 - Multilingual | 146 MB

QAIGQH.png

Wondershare PDFelement 9 is an all-in-one PDF general editing software. Editing features include support for changing text and font. Support for OCR technology (optical character recognition) is implemented, there is a mode for converting a document into various formats, there is support for adding your own pictures to a document, you can number pages for fast moving in the future.

Features:
Create PDF files
Export PDF files to Word, Excel or PowerPoint
Edit text and images in PDF files
Annotate and annotate PDF files
Convert PDF files
Fill out PDF forms
Protect PDF files
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Converting scanned paper documents to editable PDFs
Compressing and optimizing documents
Creating and editing form fields
Extracting data from PDF forms
Adding continuous numbering
Depersonalizing sensitive content
Batch document processing
Archiving in format PDF/A
Adding digital signatures

WgtIQ.png

screenshot.png

QAIMTV.png

QAIYtK.png

install-notes.png

SEE README TXT

Wgljq.png

Scanned with Avast Premium Security 2022 - 100% virus free

3tvjh.png

Scanned with MalwareFox AntiMalware 2022 - 100% malware free

malwfox_logo.png

download_teamos.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    b332d532d0e14c32fe5fcc74b2d62d8f774804bd
  • Loading…

agecanonix

Downloaded
8.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you . But there is a problem and also I have the same problem with version 8.3.8 :( :

When i click on OCR for a pdf, then pdfelement says "OCR download...please wait...OCR download failed " :(
I checked if my antivirus blocked it but it does not block it at all
and i opened my hosts file and i looked if wondershare was in there but there is not at all . So the download should work and yet it fails all the time. What to do? :(

edit: I had a wondershare line in my host file that i hadn't seen. I deleted it then i saved and once i closed the host file, i tried the OCR download again and it it worked everything is perfect thank you
:inlove:

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
edit: I had a wondershare line in my host file that i hadn't seen. I deleted it then i saved and once i closed the host file, i tried the OCR download again and it it worked everything is perfect thank you :inlove:
Yes, the OCR works perfectly!
In fact I had downloaded it before with another version so I didn't have to download it again. :p
Anyway, I don't know how the "medicine" works, after downloading the OCR it might be a good idea to put that line back in the Windows host file. ;)

Marco1985@

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
it doesn't work for me. At the opening of the program it tells me that there is a problem: "the installation file appears to be corrupted"

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
it doesn't work for me. At the opening of the program it tells me that there is a problem: "the installation file appears to be corrupted"

Uninstall any previous version you have installed with IObit Uninstaller Pro or Revo, cleaning all registry data and folders that refer to the app. If you have Windows Defender activated, deactivate it just in case, I use Avast and I did not have to deactivate it. After that, follow the steps listed in the text file and finally replace the original exe file with the one that comes in the medicine folder (as Admin, otherwise it will not allow you to do it) and that's it.
It's very easy to install and apply the medicine, plus it doesn't have any malware reports in VT. :)

BTW, I have used WinRAR 6.11 for archive compression, use the same version or use 7Zip, a lower version may corrupt the archives.