Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct ABLETON LIVE 11 - SUITE V.11.0.2 by Team R2R [Re-pack by TeamOS]

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
I can't find were to write to you elsewhere, so ill comment on this thread. Anyways, I followed the instructions step by step twice, and I can't seem to get the Ableton 11 Medicines to install. And also the installation instructions/ guide is from an Ableton 10 Medicines (IDK if that means anything). It always just says: "this key is not compatible with this computer" after I generate my product key using the Medicines application included. I know it's not a lot to go on, but do you know of anything that I could try to have a look at? Something I might have done wrong?
Sorry about the delayed response, disconnect from internet, disable anti-virus, block program ( all .exe files in either firewall or HOSTS file. PM me if you have further questions. I'll send a shart PM and you'll be able to answer me. I just noticed your ratio, seed to get it up or you will be basically unable to use site. :rr:

ldeveraux

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
88.5 GB
Uploaded
301.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
new version 11.0.5 is released, any update?

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
new version 11.0.5 is released, any update?
I will look around. Sometimes it takes a while if it isn't a major change, many times they fix a small bug or update security.

ldeveraux

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
88.5 GB
Uploaded
301.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I will look around. Sometimes it takes a while if it isn't a major change, many times they fix a small bug or update security.
I was able to find it elsewhere. I'm surprised, usually TOS is the first!

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: I was actually checking out a similar software
a few days ago, but this seems better.
Thank you so much, ButchyBear, for sharing it
with us. :)
My cousin is really into his music, he'll love this.
Thanks so much again. :rock:

DiRG3

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
:hi: I was actually checking out a similar software
a few days ago, but this seems better.
Thank you so much, ButchyBear, for sharing it
with us. :)
My cousin is really into his music, he'll love this.
Thanks so much again. :rock:
You and him definitely won't be disappointed, imo Ableton is the best DAW out there, it's incredibly powerful. The only limits you have is your creativity and the strength of your CPU! lol