Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Better 11 Pro Lite 22621.1343 [Bypassed + Compact + Updatable + Xtreme Performance]

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yeah I did it on purpose just go to services and find Device Association Service and right click then properties from disabled change it to manual also install the bluetooth driver first
Legend! Thanks a lot man, appreciated
Edit: The service is enabled but can't add any device

Last edited:
Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Could you also explain how to get rid of Windows Hello warning?

Last edited:
Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Legend! Thanks a lot man, appreciated
Edit: The service is enabled but can't add any device
Windows also doesn't happen to recognize motherboard built-in Bluetooth, it only recognizes the external BT adapter. Changing the BIOS version, enabling/disabling BT from the BIOS, and Installing the drivers manually don't solve the problem.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Okay your first problem is the windows hello warning in windows security am I right??

And about built in bluetooth of your motherboard???

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yes exactly. The Bluetooth is a bigger problem. The device manager doesn't even recognize the motherboard's built-in BT. After enabling the Device Association Service external BT adapter is recognized however it can't discover any BT device. I tried mice, keyboards, headsets, and controllers.

When It comes to the sign-in options, I created a second user, Connected it to a MS account, and I want to be able to edit sign-in options while getting rid of the cross mark on the Windows Hello.

pachoneco

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
system restore is enabled ?thanks

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
system restore is enabled ?thanks
Yes its completely available and working

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Ab
Yes exactly. The Bluetooth is a bigger problem. The device manager doesn't even recognize the motherboard's built-in BT. After enabling the Device Association Service external BT adapter is recognized however it can't discover any BT device. I tried mice, keyboards, headsets, and controllers.

When It comes to the sign-in options, I created a second user, Connected it to a MS account, and I want to be able to edit sign-in options while getting rid of the cross mark on the Windows Hello.
About bluetooth problem I dont touch anything else maybe its a default problem and when it comes to windows hello anything the windows suggestions like setting up the windows hello first to activate those settings just try what other options the windows suggested

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the help man! Appreciate it and please keep up the good work :)

forso

Downloaded
340.4 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
looks nice will try and seed

Rene H.

Downloaded
308.3 GB
Uploaded
241.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks, for the excellent job,

xnostra

Downloaded
53.9 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
currently trying it now and also seeding.

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this build. It's pretty much exactly what i need with a few exceptions:
I would like defender, onedrive, edge removed too.
I would like to be able to pin to taskbar, use bluetooth(i have an usb adapter) to connect to my buds and use snipping tool(i can try an alternative like lightshot though if it has the same functions).
Is there any way i can do that?
Also, is there any way i can do security updates only?
Waiting for a reply. Thank you very much once again for this awesome build :)

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this build. It's pretty much exactly what i need with a few exceptions:
I would like defender, onedrive, edge removed too.
I would like to be able to pin to taskbar, use bluetooth(i have an usb adapter) to connect to my buds and use snipping tool(i can try an alternative like lightshot though if it has the same functions).
Is there any way i can do that?
Also, is there any way i can do security updates only?
Waiting for a reply. Thank you very much once again for this awesome build :)
About defender I disabled it as default and you can consider it as removed in this build. About onedrive and edge yes its belongs to removed items but I put the installer of them to extras folder incase..

About pinning to taskbar here
About bluetooth I disabled the pairing functions on purpose but if you want it just go to services and find Device Association Service and right click then properties from disbaled set to manual
About updates you can recieve all available updates

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much. One more thing: i failed to manually find the driver for my bt adapter but windows auto installed a generic one for me. Does your version support auto driver install?
Edit: I will also seed this till the end of times and any other of your builds if you pm me with the topics(got a gigabit connection). It's the least i can do as a thank you :)

Silent Gamer

Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
29.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing this latest build

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is there any way I can opt out of the system file compressing after the install? I don't really need the files to be compressed. Is it ok if I CTRL+C when it gets to this point or does it have other things to do after compression?
QhcV6V.png

Also this:
One more thing: i failed to manually find the driver for my bt adapter but windows auto installed a generic one for me. Does your version support auto driver install?

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Is there any way I can opt out of the system file compressing after the install? I don't really need the files to be compressed. Is it ok if I CTRL+C when it gets to this point or does it have other things to do after compression?
QhcV6V.png

Also this:
Sorry you can’t skip that part but maybe next time I will make that phase as an optional

About bluetooth I didn’t touch anything about driver auto installation maybe its default settings

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Phrankie11 hey bro i am using usb bluetooth. Can i use USB Bluetooth this build?

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Okay, thank you.
I tried CTRL+C and closing the window it just restarts windows and starts from the beginning on boot.
I also got a message the first time i did it saying "windows cannot complete the installation. please reinstall."