Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Better 11 Pro Lite 22621.1343 [Bypassed + Compact + Updatable + Xtreme Performance]

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Okay, thank you.
I tried CTRL+C and closing the window it just restarts windows and starts from the beginning on boot.
I also got a message the first time i did it saying "windows cannot complete the installation. please reinstall."
Try from the beginning and not interrupt the installation process wait until its done

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Yes of course but first go to services and find Device Association Service and right click then properties and from disabled set it to manual
@Phrankie11 hey bro i am using usb bluetooth. Can i use USB Bluetooth this build?

Sanasuke21

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks for sharing. will try this OS now.

Asif Rizvi

Downloaded
26.6 GB
Uploaded
15.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
amazing iso man great work leechers

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Works like a charm!
There are some fonts missing and i would like to have paint(regular) and snipping tool installed. How can i do it?
Qh6EJr.png

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Works like a charm!
There are some fonts missing and i would like to have paint(regular) and snipping tool installed. How can i do it?
Qh6EJr.png
Enable update blocker in extras folder and install ms store and download and install your desired apps

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Is there no other way to install them without ms store? And how to fix the fonts?

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Is there no other way to install them without ms store? And how to fix the fonts?
What them?? How do you use fonts I don’t encountered problems just provide screenshots if possible

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What them?? How do you use fonts I don’t encountered problems just provide screenshots if possible
Them meaning paint and snipping tool. I want to install them without ms store.
Screenshot with font problems in post above

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Them meaning paint and snipping tool. I want to install them without ms store.
Screenshot with font problems in post above
Okay yes you can I have an installer of paint and snipping tool I will include it next’s time and about font try to go to services and find for Windows Font Cache Service and right click then properties after that from disabled change it to manual

di57inct

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
171.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Okay yes you can I have an installer of paint and snipping tool I will include it next’s time and about font try to go to services and find for Windows Font Cache Service and right click then properties after that from disabled change it to manual
Ok please share i really need them. Fonts was my fault it was because of beta gpu driver, sorry.

noeleon

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
222.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this share

3logger

Banned
Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
11.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Dolby Atmos from the store does not work, it does not appear in the list after installing. I'm asking for advice.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Dolby Atmos from the store does not work, it does not appear in the list after installing. I'm asking for advice.
I tried to search dolby atmos in store but I cant see it I only see Dolby Access

Provide ss thats why I will try to install it here and I will give a feedback asap

3logger

Banned
Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
11.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I also have dolby atmos for headphones and dolby Access. When I open dolby access and want to configure, it prompts me to select dolby atmos, but it is not in the selection.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
I also have dolby atmos for headphones and dolby Access. When I open dolby access and want to configure, it prompts me to select dolby atmos, but it is not in the selection.
Maybe search in google what to do I cant help you with that since i’m not using Dolby Atmos

3logger

Banned
Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
11.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Maybe search in google what to do I cant help you with that since i’m not using Dolby Atmos
Thank you for the quick reply. Of course, I also tried to search on google, but no advice helped me, can't the solution be to turn on some service, like in the case of bluetooth?

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the quick reply. Of course, I also tried to search on google, but no advice helped me, can't the solution be to turn on some service, like in the case of bluetooth?
If you want bluetooth as I told in the thread that few services or functions disabled pn purpose including bluetooth

To make bluetooth work just go to services look for ‘Device Association Service’ and right click then properties and from disabled change it to manual

developer041a

Downloaded
49.1 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
If you want bluetooth as I told in the thread that few services or functions disabled pn purpose including bluetooth

To make bluetooth work just go to services look for ‘Device Association Service’ and right click then properties and from disabled change it to manual

The world really needs you Mr Phrankie
I, for one, needs you
im thankful for your continues effort and achievement
May the Force be with you :ds:

Downloaded
108.6 GB
Uploaded
224.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hey bro, great build again. I keep having problems installing office 2021, any tips or recommended installers?