Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Gorstak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
291.2 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
You're asking about Network Drivers again?

We've already had this conversation, multiple times, I'm not sure why you are asking it again.
But I'll try to be extra thorough in my response, in hopes that you understand my answers.

1 - I HAVE included Wireless Network Adapter Driver in this build, which I don't normally do at all in MPB. In fact I added quite a few things to this build, that I normally wouldn't, because I wanted to be able to share this personal build with TeamOS members who might be interested in trying this build, and make it more globally friendly in it's features. Because I care about TeamOS, and it's members, and sharing, is caring. I didn't have to share this build with TeamOS, I wanted to.

2 - This particular build is MPB (my personal build) in MPB's (made specifically for use on my own computers) I don't include any Network Adapter Drivers, as I have drivers downloaded direct from my Network Adapter's manufacturer that are newer versions, and work better than the one's included in the Windows build. (this not only saves a few hundred MB from installation, but provides me with better working drivers for my hardware) I download all my drivers direct from MFG, I don't use MS's provided drivers for any of my hardware.

3 - BUT The biggest Reason Is, (in 1903, and 1909 Builds especially) I've ran into problems using MS's included Network adapter drivers, especially for WLAN Intel cards in 1903 and 1909 builds, where the adapter stopped working completely, and I had to remove MS's included driver, and download the driver direct from the manufacturer to have my Network Adapter work again.

4 - In my previous few builds, that weren't 1909 or 1903, I did include Network adapter drivers, because they haven't been problematic in my testing in newer versions of Windows (20H1 and newer)

5 - If my builds have Network Adapter drivers removed, I warn people about it in my threads about the missing drivers, so they can be prepared and have their drivers downloaded and copied to the USB installation media before installing Windows on their PC's, and in most threads I explain how they can find the make and model of their Network Adapter, so they can download the correct driver from their Manufacturer, and place it on the media after writing the ISO, before installing the new build on their Machines! :) (It's not difficult to do)

6 - I hope you understand, that I have my reasons for doing things the way I do, and even you don't agree with them, I would appreciate respect, and understanding, as I've tried to show the same courtesy to Everyone that I've communicated with on TeamOS.

7 - Again, If you are having difficulty finding the make and model of your Network Adapter, and how to download the appropriate drivers, I'm sure there are lots of people on this forum who can give you the guidance needed to do it.

Ok, ok, I wasn't trying to be rude, I just wanted to know if you found some security flaw in drivers we should know about. In my exp, some malware does tcip services change in registry and adds tunnels. I've never had any issues with drivers themselves. Also, I found out permissions on a registry key under which all network connections are listed belongs to null sid (using spybot app). That key was called nsa or something.
I did not mean to upset you and please forgive me if I have.

Gixxer2020

Downloaded
186.2 GB
Uploaded
111 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It is perfectly working right after the first boot... usually trimmed versions does not allow nvidia driver installation (for me ) but this one does....just nvidia and intel drivers were required additionally... Thank You for sharing your MPB

Ssammu

Downloaded
119.4 GB
Uploaded
889.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

We've already had this conversation, multiple times, I'm not sure why you are asking it again.
But I'll try to be extra thorough in my response, in hopes that you understand my answers.

1 - I HAVE included Wireless Network Adapter Drivers in this build, which I don't normally do at all in MPB. In fact I added quite a few things to this build, that I normally wouldn't, because I wanted to be able to share this personal build with TeamOS members who might be interested in trying it, so I made it more globally friendly in it's features. Because I care about TeamOS, and it's members, and sharing, is caring. I didn't have to share this build with TeamOS, I wanted to.

2 - This particular build is MPB (my personal build) in MPB's (made specifically for use on my own computers) I don't include any Network Adapter Drivers, as I have drivers downloaded direct from my Network Adapter's manufacturer that are newer versions, and work better than the one's included in the Windows build. (this not only saves a few hundred MB from installation, but provides me with better working drivers for my hardware) I download all my drivers direct from MFG, I don't use MS's provided drivers for any of my hardware.

3 - BUT The biggest Reason Is, (in 1903, and 1909 Builds especially) I've ran into problems using MS's included Network adapter drivers, especially for WLAN Intel cards in 1903 and 1909 builds, where the adapter stopped working completely, and I had to remove MS's included driver, and download the driver direct from the manufacturer to have my Network Adapter work again.

4 - In my previous few builds, that weren't 1909 or 1903, I did include Network adapter drivers, because they haven't been problematic in my testing in newer versions of Windows (20H1 and newer)

5 - If my builds have Network Adapter drivers removed, I warn people about it in my threads about the missing drivers, so they can be prepared and have their drivers downloaded and copied to the USB installation media before installing Windows on their PC's, and in most threads I explain how they can find the make and model of their Network Adapter, so they can download the correct driver from their Manufacturer, and place it on the media after writing the ISO, before installing the new build on their Machines! :) (It's not difficult to do)

6 - I hope you understand, that I have my reasons for doing things the way I do, and even if you don't agree with them, I would appreciate respect, and understanding, as I've tried to show the same courtesy to Everyone that I've communicated with on TeamOS.

7 - These are my builds, made the way I would like to make them, but, that being said, I have taken TeamOS's comments, and suggestions into consideration MANY MANY times, to make my builds better, and more usable by most TeamOS members. No one is forcing you to download them, or install them on your PC's.

8 - If you are having difficulty finding the make and model of your Network Adapter, and how to download the appropriate drivers, I'm sure there are lots of people on this forum who can give you the guidance needed to do it.
Mr @FBConan Was true. Because The Network adapter form MS updater is wont work properly. But can you suggest a nice Online Driver Updater ? because the Provided Driver from my Laptop Website is outdated.

Thank you

E

emon415

Super build @FBConan... I like this super lite edition..✌?

dakrkmedusa

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

1 - I HAVE included Wireless Network Adapter Drivers in this build, which I don't normally do at all in MPB. In fact I added quite a few things to this build, that I normally wouldn't, because I wanted to be able to share this personal build with TeamOS members who might be interested in trying it, so I made it more globally friendly in it's features. Because I care about TeamOS, and it's members, and sharing, is caring. I didn't have to share this build with TeamOS, I wanted to.

6 - I hope you understand, that I have my reasons for doing things the way I do, and even if you don't agree with them, I would appreciate respect, and understanding, as I've tried to show the same courtesy to Everyone that I've communicated with on TeamOS.

7 - These are my builds, made the way I would like to make them, but, that being said, I have taken TeamOS's comments, and suggestions into consideration MANY MANY times, to make my builds better, and more usable by most TeamOS members. No one is forcing you to download them, or install them on your PC's.

8 - If you are having difficulty finding the make and model of your Network Adapter, and how to download the appropriate drivers, I'm sure there are lots of people on this forum who can give you the guidance needed to do it.
to anyone that asking about all kind of drivers

before reinstalling your PC, YOU MUST download all your needed driver from developer first..
and when your pc is ready with new os, just install that downloaded driver and its done.
thats an easyest solution since windows 95 i think

why? because here we using windows here not macos..
in windows literally we have to install/update our hardware driver one by one by ourself
in my experience, windows will not integerated new driver in their installer or update driver itself when the new driver is released
its not like macos, by its default macos will installi/update drivers by itself even if you connect a new hardware into it.

getting confuse to download driver one by one?
try driverpack(dot)io or any driver installer that you can download by yourself from this thread
thats the solution of all kind driver problem in windows.

TIPS:
i recommend you have one folder/drive that contains all the drivers that you need its just 1-3gb of storage (depending how many drivers that you keep),
so in any case windows error and it need to reinstall from beginning, you will not troubled with driver issue ever again

thats all

Last edited:

dakrkmedusa

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Mr @FBConan Was true. Because The Network adapter form MS updater is wont work properly. But can you suggest a nice Online Driver Updater ? because the Provided Driver from my Laptop Website is outdated.

Thank you
try driverpack .io so far thats the best driver installation in my opinion
or ill download it for you, just tell me what network driver that u need?

Ssammu

Downloaded
119.4 GB
Uploaded
889.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
try driverpack .io so far thats the best driver installation in my opinion
or ill download it for you, just tell me what network driver that u need?
Thanks For The info i would try it tomorrow.

evandro2

Downloaded
49.9 GB
Uploaded
12.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Best Windows edition 1909 :clap::cool: Wow Thanks for this os.

dakrkmedusa

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
REVIEW

first of all, i want to say many thanks for this built.
by this built, finally i can install FBConan's custom OS.
So far I can't install any FBConan's OS is because my workshop PC doesn't support UEFI (it still legacy)

but not this time, I followed the tutorial on the 1st page to replace install.wim
and the result.. subhanallah, this is really lite OS, fast and very smooth.
plus, personally the 190x built is my favorite compared to others..

once again, many many thanks @FBConan
give me a few days to test this OS further
hopefully ill write in depth review here..
I hope this will be the primary OS for me

cheers

VAUGE

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Golden special build sir,WELL DONE@FBConan

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The os is fast and snappy.

Last edited:

Sourokingki

Downloaded
141.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hey man, fantastic share, been using it for a couple of days. Everything is working as expected. Can you please tell me from where I can remove the "Restart explorer" and the "Settings" entries from the context menu. I dont like a cluttered context menu, I removed most of the added ones using Winaero, ShellMenuView & ShellExView but i cannot find these two entries in any of these tools.
Ps635K.png

dakrkmedusa

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hey man, fantastic share, been using it for a couple of days. Everything is working as expected. Can you please tell me from where I can remove the "Restart explorer" and the "Settings" entries from the context menu. I dont like a cluttered context menu, I removed most of the added ones using Winaero, ShellMenuView & ShellExView but i cannot find these two entries in any of these tools.

you can customize that right click menu using app like CCClener or easy context menu

alternatively, open your start menu > tools
you will found an app called WinAero Tweaker there.
it can customize that menu too,
but for me its not dificult but its just too complicated comparing with CCCleaner or Easy Context Menu

Last edited:

B370COY

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for sharing this build @FBConan. Much appreciated...

Sourokingki

Downloaded
141.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
you can customize that right click menu using app like CCClener or easy context menu

alternatively, open your start menu > tools
you will found an app called WinAero Tweaker there.
it can customize that menu too,
but for me its not dificult but its just too complicated comparing with CCCleaner or Easy Context Menu
Thanks a lot, Easy Context Menu worked! :rofl:

Bhei24

Downloaded
44 GB
Uploaded
122.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello Conan thanks a lot for your work...

by the way is this good for gaming??

akashraja

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
32.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
hello @FBConan

great work, i just neede help with xbox, i am unable to login to the xbox app, which inturn doesn't let me play games like forza horizon 4 etc. Is there a solution to this.

Thank you in advance.

Templar72

Downloaded
551.1 GB
Uploaded
9.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I use your builds for streaming and daily purpose for laptop which is quite old( from 2008 Dell Inspiron 1525). thats a great thought you got our vision.
My Dell 1525:rock: Still going Strong.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
hello @FBConan

great work, i just neede help with xbox, i am unable to login to the xbox app, which inturn doesn't let me play games like forza horizon 4 etc. Is there a solution to this.

Thank you in advance.
Read the description properly, including the spoilers. Xbox has been deliberately removed.

akashraja

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
32.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Read the description properly, including the spoilers. Xbox has been deliberately removed.
sorry, i see that, This build is perfect for me, i tried Ghost, didn't workout. Again i don't wanna annoy ya'll but is there anyway i could re enable it? or should i look for another build?

Thank you