Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Sourokingki

Downloaded
141.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Okay I am facing a strange issue in Microsoft Store, whenever I click on a app name in the store instead of showing the details of the app and the install button i get an error saying "Try that again, Page could not be loaded please try again later". Yes I obviously have proper internet connectivity, cant seem to figure out what the issue is. App updates via store is working fine though. Any help?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
sorry, i see that, This build is perfect for me, i tried Ghost, didn't workout. Again i don't wanna annoy ya'll but is there anyway i could re enable it? or should i look for another build?

Thank you
IMO the important question is "Do you really need a custom OS?". If you don't then it would probably be a lot less trouble to use a recent unmodified version of Windows 10.

If you want the best performance then something based on earlier versions, like this one, might be better for you. How much better is hard to say. It depends on what you are going to run on it and you may not notice any real difference between versions.

akashraja

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
32.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
If you want the best performance then something based on earlier versions, like this one, might be better for you. How much better is hard to say. It depends on what you are going to run on it and you may not notice any real difference between versions.
right, i am a designer, and i need all the resources my laptop can bear, for softwares like photoshop, and solidworks. hence, looking for a slim custom build. I guess if reinstalling xbox services is not possible, i should maybe look for unmodified os like you said.

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
My laptop came with windows 10 home out of the box and if I use the Medicines provided on desktop to activate windows, will that any way tamper with the original license?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
My laptop came with windows 10 home out of the box and if I use the Medicines provided on desktop to activate windows, will that any way tamper with the original license?
You almost certainly have a license for Windows 10 Home for use on your laptop only. If you are thinking that you might use the license on another machine then you probably can't. If you install anything other than Windows 10 Home then you will need to use an Medicines, or buy a license. If you change your OS then you might be able to use your existing license again if you ever decide to go back to Home, although I'm not 100% sure about that.
Is that what you needed to know?

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
many thanks for this os

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
You almost certainly have a license for Windows 10 Home for use on your laptop only. If you are thinking that you might use the license on another machine then you probably can't. If you install anything other than Windows 10 Home then you will need to use an Medicines, or buy a license. If you change your OS then you might be able to use your existing license again if you ever decide to go back to Home, although I'm not 100% sure about that.
Is that what you needed to know?
Yes cleared my doubt.
Thank you

I've activated windows using kms option provided in the Medicines.
I also enabled windows biometric service.

Can I use windows hello face?.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Sourokingki
Try changing your internet DNS to cloud or google... or just simply turn off firewall inside tools at starmenu and turn on windows update once more if you didn't the first time.

Hope this helped.

Sisir Raihan

Downloaded
61.6 GB
Uploaded
847.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wao!! You're always best! :h:
It's your MPB! :cool:
I always use your lite os and I'll definitely use it as my Primary OS!

Sourokingki

Downloaded
141.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Sourokingki
Try changing your internet DNS to cloud or google... or just simply turn off firewall inside tools at starmenu and turn on windows update once more if you didn't the first time.

Hope this helped.
Thank you man it worked! :rofl:

Sisir Raihan

Downloaded
61.6 GB
Uploaded
847.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm now little confused!
Which one is better?
This Conan MPB of Yours or Your Windows 10 21H1 Pro CompactLite (19043.1147) ???
@FBConan

c_danilo

Banned
Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi. I Installed this build and everything is almost perfect. Cpu usage is really low, and everything is working smooth. I only have one problem. After enabling Windows Biometric service, and trying to setup fingerprint, Windows hello setup window just flashes and closes immediately. I tried editing UAC policies and changing drivers, as suggested on many forums, but it did not help. Is there anything I can do to make fingerprint work on this build, because I really like it, and I wouldn't want to switch to full win build just because of fingerprint sensor. Is there any component that Windows Hello depends on, that is removed from this build?

Downloaded
87.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Another nice build of Windows10. Thanks for this bro

Siff2Gi

Downloaded
69.5 GB
Uploaded
23.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this beautiful build! Any way to get the Screen Keyboard? I mean the one which pops up on the Surface.. I even selected the Keyboard into the Taskbar but it's not popping up.. Touch is working perfect, but keyboard seems to be missing :(

Thanks in advance!

Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
137.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Very nice build I have updated
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
FB CONAN
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
137.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
omg DOXBOX included with epic pinball fb conan, you are the best :D i am in love

koulkos

Downloaded
98.1 GB
Uploaded
71.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you FBConan, this modded os is really fast, it surpasses all other releases i have tested in my lenovo t410 in terms of speed.

BOEDACKBLAGU

Downloaded
29.3 GB
Uploaded
18.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
wow very best conan windows

seventimes7