Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

Kevlar Gaming

Banned
Downloaded
44 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this wonderful build!:D

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Overall Excellent Build:)
But got some problem with mobile usb tethering
Seems like an issue with Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device driver
Not sure how to fix that
Bro please fix that in your future build thanks
If you expect all the features to work do not use a superlte build.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Can you get safe mode work to this OS? I mean install some additional file to get it up
FBConan's superlite builds do not usually include safe mode.
If you have to ask this question then you probably don't have the skills to add safe mode.
To be sure of getting safe mode, try an unmodified OS.

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I usef rufus and aioboot but the windows dont work. Also there is no hdd i tried another windows there is no Prob. @FBConan

rionroc

Downloaded
149 GB
Uploaded
139.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Awesome Build! This thing is so Light! :nod:

For those who want to change their lock screen, you can go to:

c:\Windows\Web\Screen\ folder

and replace img100.jpg to your prefered image renamed to img100.jpg

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I usef rufus and aioboot but the windows dont work. Also there is no hdd i tried another windows there is no Prob. @FBConan
FBConan recommends Rufus so, if you configured it properly, that should be OK.
That leaves AIO Boot so I suggest that you got to their site for instructions and help.

If you are asking for help then the words "please" and thank you" are useful.
If you expect a useful response then provide a problem description longer than "windows dont work".

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I see that
I cant install where is the problem. I tried another windows and no prob.also i use rufus aio and uui

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
FBConan recommends Rufus so, if you configured it properly, that should be OK.
That leaves AIO Boot so I suggest that you got to their site for instructions and help.

If you are asking for help then the words "please" and thank you" are useful.
If you expect a useful response then provide a problem description longer than "windows dont work".
I generally use rufus but now i dont know. I download it via utorrent. Is the file is Broken?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Is the file is Broken?
Probably not. Nearly 400 torrents completed so far and nobody else has asked that question.
You could post a screen capture of your rufus settings. If there is a problem then someone will point it out.
To narrow it down try installing just this OS with Rufus without AIO. If that works then you know to look closer at AIO.

Last edited:

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Probably not. Nearly 400 torrents completed so far and nobody else has asked that question.
You could post a screen capture of your rufus settings. If there is a problem then someone will point it out.
To narrow it down try installing just this OS with Rufus without AIO. If that works then you know to look closer at AIO.
I format windows overall 100 times. I tried another rufus settings after the screen i see that there is no hdd device. But with another windows no Prob.

Obviously I see different things instead of the x sign. There must be another problem. Is there a rufus alternative

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
700.4 GB
Uploaded
48.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Did you read the description properly?

**SPECIAL NOTE**
You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, . . .

Have you done that?
End Quote

No one reads, no one listens, no one learns - me

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Did you read the description properly?

**SPECIAL NOTE**
You will need to ENABLE the Windows Update Service if you want to install additional language packs, . . .

Have you done that?
End Quote

No one reads, no one listens, no one learns - me
Me?. I want to format fully how i enable win up.

Animals22

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Welcome friends. I have a huge request to you, namely: I know you are including Windows 10 version 21h1 but that version has not been released yet. This version will be released in June. Therefore, I would also like you, in addition to these versions of Windows 21h1 mods, to continue to publish and develop Windows 10 mods in 20h1 and 20h2 versions with new current patches. Also, if you have the time and willingness, I would like to ask you to provide these versions of Windows 10 20h1 / 20h2 mods for torrent because most computers and laptops are compatible with these versions. Best regards, Kamil.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Me?. I want to format fully how i enable win up.

You have to format the USB to NTFS inside rufus, GPT.

Here is the tricky part, find a USB port that works on your computer with this Windows.

Had problem before, swapped to different USB ports and found a working one.

Turn off LEGACY inside bios under BOOT.
Have only UEFI activated restart the PC and that should fix it.

Hope this helped !

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
You have to format the USB to NTFS inside rufus, GPT.

Here is the tricky part, find a USB port that works on your computer with this Windows.

Had problem before, swapped to different USB ports and found a working one.

Turn off LEGACY inside bios under BOOT.
Have only UEFI activated restart the PC and that should fix it.

Hope this helped !
I formatted windows 100 times. Thank you i tried what you said but there is no diffirence. i tried another pc and usb and i downloaded the iso again. I see that u can see why i see? 6 0 1 r what is this?

Yes that happens , happened me to with the numbers no need to be worried about that!

Just find the right configuration inside the bios, format the USB to NTFS and UEFI. GPT ,

Please just read this, don't ignore it.
( Find another working USB port on your PC for the USB stick ) . Try them!

If you can format the computer and have the windows already installed, then why be confused about numbers at the installation?
This is a slim windows, things can happen that looks unusal during installation as what the original windows offers.
Thank you. i tried ntfs gpt-mbr uefi-bios and other settings. After the page there is nothing. I see that .

And i tried another windows there is no Prob. I will again try for succes ;)

I successed. I changed the boot.wim which is working then boot is succes ;). There is no Prob only in the boot. so thank you everyone.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I formatted windows 100 times. Thank you i tried what you said but there is no diffirence. i tried another pc and usb and i downloaded the iso again. I see that u can see why i see? 6 0 1 r what is this?

Yes that happens , happened me to with the numbers no need to be worried about that!

Just find the right configuration inside the bios, format the USB to NTFS and UEFI. GPT ,

Please just read this, don't ignore it.
( Find another working USB port on your PC for the USB stick ) . Try them!

If you can format the computer and have the windows already installed, then why be confused about numbers at the installation?
This is a slim windows, things can happen that looks unusal during installation as what the original windows offers.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you. i tried ntfs gpt-mbr uefi-bios and other settings. After the page there is nothing. I see that .

And i tried another windows there is no Prob. I will again try for succes ;)

Try

Shift + F10 , diskpart , select disk, clean, convert to GPT, if not MBR in your case.

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Try

Shift + F10 , diskpart , select disk, clean, convert to GPT, if not MBR in your case.
I tried. But i dont know why the boot.win dont work in my pc. I changed it then working. There is no Prob in mbr gpt i tried also.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I tried. But i dont know why the boot.win dont work in my pc. I changed it then working. There is no Prob in mbr gpt i tried also.

Could be something related to the hardware, try another USB stick or remove everything from the USB ports except the Stick with windows.

Share a picture on your BIOS,
Windows OS Configuration settings and BOOT settings.

Think something is wrongly configured.

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Could be something related to the hardware, try another USB stick or remove everything from the USB ports except the Stick with windows.

Share a picture on your BIOS,
Windows OS Configuration settings and BOOT settings.

Think something is wrongly configured.
I dont know fully maybe about 21h1. So now allthing is perfect but my school Microsoft office account is not working ;) another account is working (gmail or other without work and school) maybe i think the school account united with the mail and calender app and mail also dont work or united with system . And there is no add or remove settings ı cant see where is it. Maybe the next release this will work. Thank you very much @FBConan

Last edited: