Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

gehoo

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Awesome! Thank you for this!

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try irfanview although Google will show you many more alternatives..
Thank you, It is an excellent alternative.

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Aah a Latest Lite & Perfect windows. Nothing more to say & ask. Thanks, your contribution & work is Highly Appreciated, cheers mate...

joikhan

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Simply brilliant! :party: Thanx a mil!

dhch123

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I've enabled Windows Updates to fetch the drivers, and all the drivers were successfully installed, but when I try to use my webcam, I get the error "Your webcam is currently being used by another application". Is anyone else facing this bug? Is it a 21H1 bug or a build bug?

EDIT : I tried OP's untouched 21H1 build and the webcam works.

dhch123

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'll try my luck fiddling around to troubleshoot it. Thank you for this amazing build nonetheless.

On another note, [not sure if this is against the rules of the forum, but]

Would you be interested in offering paid-customized builds like Oprekin? Nothing too customized, just minor tweaks to your regular builds.

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I've had no issue's using my laptops built in webcam's for zoom meetings! sorry you're having issues.
I cant see the program unistalling settings. Or did this fault just happen to me?

bouwlai lady

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Very good . Thank you so much

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks @FBConan for all the support up till now.

I would love to confirm that running Warzone via Battle.net & Nvidia Control Panel on my gaming rig was a roaring success!

Initially trying to install i was getting an error about missing drivers (post install) so i swapped the USB port from the front panel of my case to one on the back directly on the motherboard and its installed FLAWLESSLY.

The build is simply fantastic, haven't managed to get the services (no services installed from my programs) to the quoted figure of 42 in the original post, but that is irrelevant.

From boot time, to running applications, this is simply fantastic with my FPS smoother than ever.

Top top work of which i will be following for future releases.

i want to add to.... i have no idea why, literally baffled, but my GPU temps are 3 'c lower at high FPS too... weird but another positive!

Last edited by a moderator:

KingMakerTM

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
248.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey,

First of all thanks for this awesome build. I have installed in my laptop and its working good.

I have only one problem that i need fps counter while playing games specially for pubgmobile on Gameloop. But this build not showing the fps counter neither MSI afterburner nor razer cortex. Any fix for it?

Thanks.

tshansun

Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
14.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for windows 10 lite os

MartinPrince

Downloaded
100.8 GB
Uploaded
214.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I formatted windows 100 times. Thank you i tried what you said but there is no diffirence. i tried another pc and usb and i downloaded the iso again. I see that u can see why i see? 6 0 1 r what is this?

Thank you. i tried ntfs gpt-mbr uefi-bios and other settings. After the page there is nothing. I see that .

And i tried another windows there is no Prob. I will again try for succes ;)

I successed. I changed the boot.wim which is working then boot is succes ;). There is no Prob only in the boot. so thank you everyone.
I have the same problem as you with "A Media drive on your computer is missing...." and no display of my hard drives. I tried all the ports on a AMD X470 motherboard and tried it on an Intel Z390 motherboard and got exactly the same error message.

There is something different with this as this is the first time I've got this message and have done many USB installs. How exactly did you solve it?

Last edited by a moderator:

KingMakerTM

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
248.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey @FBConan can you help with this?
Screenshot-1.png
Screenshot-2.png

i guess you removed some overlay service or utf-8 supports or whatever causing this. Can you guide me to fix it.

myromeob

Downloaded
194.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for your work...really appreciate it !!

marmrqz

Downloaded
34 GB
Uploaded
4.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you! thank you! thank you!

lordrt

Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
30.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this release :rock:

Ahmet267

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have the same problem as you with "A Media drive on your computer is missing...." and no display of my hard drives. I tried all the ports on a AMD X470 motherboard and tried it on an Intel Z390 motherboard and got exactly the same error message.

There is something different with this as this is the first time I've got this message and have done many USB installs. How exactly did you solve it?
Yeah. I change the boot.win another working. U can do like this ınstall aitboot then install two windows(boot the usb with Aioboot) one is this and one is working. Then u go the file location in usb in aioboot to winsetup file(there are iso files) then rename this win as the working one finally boot flash then select the renamed serie. Aio firstly install boot.win into their package then the others are in the iso file.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I've enabled Windows Updates to fetch the drivers, and all the drivers were successfully installed, but when I try to use my webcam, I get the error "Your webcam is currently being used by another application". Is anyone else facing this bug? Is it a 21H1 bug or a build bug?

EDIT : I tried OP's untouched 21H1 build and the webcam works.
Try getting your drivers from the motherboard or laptop manufacturer. Update the ALL your drivers from that source.

theo-ics

Downloaded
49.7 GB
Uploaded
10.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
is it the on screen keyboard is working , on previous version I never can trigger it.

sixor

Downloaded
69.7 GB
Uploaded
97.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Iso is working awesome after several days

It is so fast on
I5 3570k 4.4
16gb
Ssd
Amd 580

Btw what tools are used to make this iso?

I only know msmg and it kinda sucks