Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks How to start seeding again if you no longer have the .torrent files

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
This helped me to go back and seed what i've downloaded some days ago. I'm now seeding some old files but I don't really see any "uploading" even though it says i'm sharing the files...does that help to not get strikes? Thanks in advance por all your hepl!
Read this

Pay attention to the Torrent Guidance section. There is lots of useful information there,

RoyallyPhux

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
13.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Okay I am down to 2 hit and runs and I am still not able to download any torrents? What am I doing wrong?
please help and thank You :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Okay I am down to 2 hit and runs and I am still not able to download any torrents? What am I doing wrong?
please help and thank You :)
Let them run for 3 Plus days and you will be ok

chixus

Downloaded
42.8 GB
Uploaded
294.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I don't have founded torrent files on my entire hdd, I searched them with Total Commander *.torrent but nothing :( I will seed, just give me the chance...

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I don't have founded torrent files on my entire hdd, I searched them with Total Commander *.torrent but nothing :( I will seed, just give me the chance...
You can download the .torrent files again.
Also read Guidance for Users with Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
You can download the .torrent files again.
Also read Guidance for Users with Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings.
The problem is that no one makes a backup. I backup my disks every 3 days and i don't loose anything.
My programs are here my torrents are here my .torrent files are here. Why noone think to do a backup and everything will be OK?
Backup and restore... So simple.

Last edited:

singkopado

Downloaded
17.9 GB
Uploaded
20.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Got cha! Thanks a lot for this

kannox

Banned
Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
939.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I want to fix the ratio but if you cannot download the torrent file with "Save as"? It says point too low.
Last time, I seeded a torrent that I have downloaded, and there was no traffics for 3 days, and ended up deleting the torrent file. How is it hit and run when I have kept seed for 3 days?
Now download each .torrent file again.
  • Right click the green torrent link.
  • Use "save as" to save the link to your computer,

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
891 GB
Uploaded
27.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I want to fix the ratio but if you cannot download the torrent file with "Save as"? It says point too low.
Last time, I seeded a torrent that I have downloaded, and there was no traffics for 3 days, and ended up deleting the torrent file. How is it hit and run when I have kept seed for 3 days?
Hello!
I will try to answer you in a few words, regardless of the fact that I use an English translator.
1 Your odds are too low to draw what you like. (0.13)
You must have a minimum odds of over 0.4 to be able to withdraw anything.
in your case, you only have to increase this coefficient as much as you can.
In your case, torrents that say they are FREELECH will help you
With this type of torrents, only what you have given to other people is counted. Your time of 3 days or 72 hours is a guideline with which you are supposed to raise your coefficient somewhat. (over 0.4)
this in turn means that your computer must have a torrent client enabled and running day or night, no matter what you're doing or where you are. I note for myself. No matter where I am, my computer crashes constantly day and night, 24/7 for months at a time. Open this link: https://www.teamos.xyz/torrents/?freeleech=1
There are torrents marked FREELECH on the page - all but one. From there, you will choose those few torrents that have the most uploads and downloads (in this case - 1,2,3) at the first time and you will attach them to your torrent client. It doesn't matter if you will need them or not. With their help and after some time you will be able to increase your odds from 0.13 through 0.4 to higher. then the tracker will give you the right to download a torrent of your choice. Remember that the longer your computer and torrent client are turned on and working, the more your coefficient will increase (sometimes even slightly).
Example:
I have been a member of the site for 7 months and have a ratio of 45. You have been a member for 5 years and have a mere 0.13.
The difference is that I download more torrents at once, while you can't download anything for now.
It is not my most polite address to you, and I apologize, but take it as if we were very good friends. Good luck from me and I hope everything works out - if you wish, of course. Good luck!

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Read this

lisicroixs

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
468.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
hello guys. I have hit n run violations. how can i fix this one :(? i don't have the torrent link but i still have the file. how can i start seeding? thanks

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
hello guys. I have hit n run violations. how can i fix this one :(? i don't have the torrent link but i still have the file. how can i start seeding? thanks
Read this

And this

DASUIDAIJDIWS

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
81.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hey Chuck, thanks for your amazing work!
I may be dense, I just changed client from Utweb to qBittorrent, I'm trying to re-add the torrent as I still have the files but I'm not able to because it's a 7z file!

Is there anything I can do/I'm not doing?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hey Chuck, thanks for your amazing work!
I may be dense, I just changed client from Utweb to qBittorrent, I'm trying to re-add the torrent as I still have the files but I'm not able to because it's a 7z file!

Is there anything I can do/I'm not doing?

For each file you want to seed, you need to get its .torrent file from its original download page, using the green torrent link.
It is the .torrent file that you need to add to qBittorrent.

DASUIDAIJDIWS

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
81.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
For each file you want to seed, you need to get its .torrent file from its original download page, using the green torrent link.
It is the .torrent file that you need to add to qBittorrent.
Yep I did that! The part where I think I'm having issues is:
  • Verify that the "Save at" option points to the folder where the downloaded data has already been saved.

Since it's a 7z it doesn't show as a folder and using the unzipped folder doesn't work either.
Thank you for replying!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Yep I did that! The part where I think I'm having issues is:
  • Verify that the "Save at" option points to the folder where the downloaded data has already been saved.

Since it's a 7z it doesn't show as a folder and using the unzipped folder doesn't work either.
Thank you for replying!
The 7z file is in a folder and that is the folder you want.

DASUIDAIJDIWS

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
81.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
The 7z file is in a folder and that is the folder you want.
Thank you so much, just needed to create a new folder inside my download folder!

For how much time do you usually keep seeding the torrent? Or would you suggest downloading a freeleech and seed that? I'd like to contribute as much as possible!
Really thankful to have found this forum :h:

DASUIDAIJDIWS

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
81.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you so much, just needed to create a new folder inside my download folder!

For how much time do you usually keep seeding the torrent? Or would you suggest downloading a freeleech and seed that? I'd like to contribute as much as possible!
Really thankful to have found this forum :h:
Sorry pretty stupid, just reading a few more threads and found most of the answers to my questions!

60fpssilver

Banned
Downloaded
906.1 MB
Uploaded
69.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
can someone provide me the link for freeleetch