Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks How to start seeding again if you no longer have the .torrent files

benlutorrent

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Let them run for 3 Plus days and you will be ok
is this similar in 1.88 days in seedtime?>

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I don't have founded torrent files on my entire hdd, I searched them with Total Commander *.torrent but nothing :( I will seed, just give me the chance...
This is so so so simple. You got plenty of Upload GB AND Seedbonus so use that and zap the 3 Hit and Runs. THEN remember this and dont loose your downloads until well seeded

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
is this similar in 1.88 days in seedtime?>
What part of 3 days....72 hrs dont you understand

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
how about i formatted my pc and deleted all the files and reinstalled fresh copy of windows.. How can i seed? please help..

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
how about i formatted my pc and deleted all the files and reinstalled fresh copy of windows.. How can i seed? please help..
Download freeleech torrents.
Or you could donate or buy VIP status here

Last edited:

haikich

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
10.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Very difficult for me .please share viedo to learn !

abbasans

Downloaded
24.6 GB
Uploaded
14.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Please help me every time seed issue happen so plz help me

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Please help me every time seed issue happen so plz help me
Read this

Maxter8

Banned
Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
HI i need help i download windows and i installed but i was having problem with my pc because i didn't format my other drive in which i had data so i after 2 installation i did format everything and sadly that time i wasn't able to seed so i got locked now and i have no file to seed kindly help me what should i do.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
HI i need help i download windows and i installed but i was having problem with my pc because i didn't format my other drive in which i had data so i after 2 installation i did format everything and sadly that time i wasn't able to seed so i got locked now and i have no file to seed kindly help me what should i do.
Your description for your problem is very strange.
Can you be more clear to understand you?

Maxter8

Banned
Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Your description for your problem is very strange.
Can you be more clear to understand you?
Ya, actually i am locked from downloading content from website because of not maintaining download and upload ratio so i want to know how can i fix that i have no old torent file which i can use to redownload because i format my computer. Now i don't know how to fix this.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Ya, actually i am locked from downloading content from website because of not maintaining download and upload ratio so i want to know how can i fix that i have no old torent file which i can use to redownload because i format my computer. Now i don't know how to fix this.
I hope that you don't blame TeamOs. The problem is yours.

Maxter8

Banned
Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I hope that you don't blame TeamOs. The problem is yours.
Thanks i ll follow steps hope problem will be fixed.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thanks i ll follow steps hope problem will be fixed.
You can do it.
If you want you will do it. Believe me.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Your options are shown on this page.

Maxter8

Banned
Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Your options are shown on this page.
Hi i did follow instructions given in tutorial but its not working for me my ratio is show 38 and it should be more than 40 i just downloaded 2 files i think and because my computer was not working properly first i did installation windows without formatting data but proble not fixed so i downloaded second time and installed windows now windows was working properly so i thought now i can continue increasing upload data but i am locked now i don't know what to do , i am not very good with tech thing but learning... Kindly someone help me what should i do now i my ratio is 38 and it should be more than 40 i try to download my old two downloads again so i can increase upload but its not working...i though there should be a restriction on new downloads but not on the one you download in past like if i can download my recent download qgain i can increase upload ...i have no way out now

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi i did follow instructions given in tutorial but its not working for me my ratio is show 38 and it should be more than 40 i just downloaded 2 files i think and because my computer was not working properly first i did installation windows without formatting data but proble not fixed so i downloaded second time and installed windows now windows was working properly so i thought now i can continue increasing upload data but i am locked now i don't know what to do , i am not very good with tech thing but learning... Kindly someone help me what should i do now i my ratio is 38 and it should be more than 40 i try to download my old two downloads again so i can increase upload but its not working...i though there should be a restriction on new downloads but not on the one you download in past like if i can download my recent download qgain i can increase upload ...i have no way out now
You do have ways out. They are described on this page.

Read the page again. This time read all of it and read it carefully.
You can earn seedbonus points by downloading and seeding freeleech torrents. Then convert them to upload credit.

Or you can become a VIP member or a donor.

Maxter8

Banned
Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Dear "Admin" Thank You so much for helping me out and also Thank you to other members who helped me. Thanks for your patience coz i am not good with tech thing i am noob but i am learning from you all. Learning from the tutorials you gave. I won't llet my upload ratio go down again. I ll follow all tutorials to keep my upload ratio up. I want to ask one more question how can i get more upload ratio fast like what and which type of file should i download to help community any specific file. Like sometimes i don't need to download any app until new update so in that free time i can help community by downloading any kind of files. Can you suggest what kind of files should i download and seed to help more and increase more upload ratio.

alone11

Downloaded
27.3 GB
Uploaded
16.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
Mine uses uTorrent 1.6.1. How do I set it up?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Mine uses uTorrent 1.6.1. How do I set it up?
It doesn't have to do with the versions like 1.6.1 or something else.
Read again what you must do. What you have to do if you might face a problem like this.