Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct MPB Pure (The Second)

vaibhav011286

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
24.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
wow!!! such an awesome work... keep it up bro.. thanks a lot

imranbdmail

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
3.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
is there any way to control brightness....
thanks in advance

Rune Aliettes

Downloaded
8.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thankyou so much for this amazing build

russky

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
3.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
many thanks for sharing this awesome OS... Good job...

B370COY

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I love this version. Thank you very much @tomeCar. Much appreciated...

sukir501

Downloaded
40.4 GB
Uploaded
59.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
tnx gonna try it today

Raqz-

Downloaded
36.8 GB
Uploaded
81.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
this seems interesting ^^

thanks for the hard work!

Jack1998

Downloaded
15.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
King ? of mods , , but Bluetooth work or not bro ?

zagazigian

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
looking amazing , thank u sir , def i will try this

edysu

Downloaded
129.9 GB
Uploaded
167.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you so much for this is great build

Surya424

Banned
Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Can Intel Hd Graphics Control Panel Show

Downloaded
165 GB
Uploaded
96 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
In one of my user account, when I press windows+print screen, the windows shows an error message that 'windows run into a problem'. Afterwards, my PC automatically restarts in 1 minute. What may cause this?

someone141

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i was not able to add a Keyboard input language, it looks so nice but keyboard languages are important :cry:

sysop_shahawy

Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing this to everyone here :h:

digibuzz

Downloaded
2.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This is such a dream, I love it. Sadly, without different keyboard layouts it's unusable for me :/

rjohn

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
8.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This is such a dream, I love it. Sadly, without different keyboard layouts it's unusable for me :/
try Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator and add the language you like.

Thanks for the build seeding soon

mAXIMUSSEN

Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
30.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
GREAT rip as allways....! thx! but, should Bluetooth work in this version:? i have some problems with it.....

influrex

Downloaded
61.9 GB
Uploaded
226.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
can u plese check in control panel /sound settings , is it available to select higher bit rates and sample rates like 24bit 48khz/96khz or is 44,1khz max ?

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
This build is absolutely beautiful visually, I am looking for a Win 10 LTSC/B to install. I haven't read the whole thread, so do not know how they got on the conversation they did. I need to find out which version would be best for my hardware, how hard would it be to get the visuals from this build and put them in an everyday LTSB/C version of Windows? Guess I should ask this on the VIP special build thread? Anyway, amazing looking, stunning mod. I do not game at all, I use my PC for Music. Thanks for the time and effort that went into this.
Peace,
~BB

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
It's a fairly technical subject, maybe deserving its own thread and not hijacking this one but long story short.

Let's say you have 1 worker, and there are 10 tasks that each take an hour to finish.
If he does one task, he will be 1 hour. If he does 2 tasks concurrently he will need 2 hours and 5 minutes. Why the 5? he needs t check where each task is currently and so he can pick where he left off, we call it overhead. If he does 3 tasks it will take 3 hours and 10 min and so on... Windows do the same more or less but only with active tasks. By default, LTSB has fewer active tasks than other versions, even after removal, and the version of those services are much simpler due to the release date. Compare for example the defender of LTSB and defender of 21h1. You will see that LTSB does far fewer things which also make defender a more light (but less secure) antivirus. At the same time that makes the CPU usage of the 2 defenders unequal as the LTSb defender does fewer things and has less impact than the 20h1. Again this is just an example as I am aware that probably both optimized version would have it off but I just wanted to make a point. The same applies to other things too like, fewer internal metrics for user experience since LTSB never had the store, edge, etc. No need for update services since it only gets security and not core updates... the list is long, but essentially this concept is what gives LTSB the performance advantage in most cases.

What I was trying to tell you is that even tho defender, update, index, etc do run as services and shutting down said services it means CPU has fewer tasks to bother with, not all services bother the CPU. For example, print spooler since is popular these days have zero effect on CPU and minimal on ram (5k) unless it's used, and even then, it's ONLY as long as it's been used (when printing or making PDF for example) and on a 4 core CPU is less than 0,1%. Not all services are equal when it comes to CPU utilization. So closing selectively some services does benefit performance, and even better not having them at all, to begin with (LTSB/LTSC) but that doesn't mean that all services cause delays or drop performance. Some actually increase it. It's not therefore the No of services that matter, but knowing which services to switch off or not.

At another point, we may dig deeper into the technical side of things, probably when the new LTSC comes out (now in early alpha).

Hope it helped.
I love reading what you write, you were talking about core number and which version, LTSB/C. i have 16 cores/16 threads x2. 6386SE Opterons OCd to 4 GHz. What LTS bui;d would you recommend for me? No gaming, just Music and rendering images and stuff. I know this is the wrong place to ask. sorry