Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Processing My thread got moved to a place I'm not allowed to see?

milincho

Downloaded
52.9 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yesterday I wrote a thread asking about Evernote. Today I received an answer by email: "Mr. Spacely replied to a thread you are watching at Team OS"
But when I follow the link in the email this shows up:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I see in my alerts "Your thread Fixed or medicine for Evernote? was moved to a different forum."

But when I click on that alert it again shows me the exact same "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

I don't understand... why a thread I created was moved to a place I'm not allowed to see?

I don't think I mentioned any 'forbidden' words on my post, besides this one I already see in other posts in the same section:
image.png

Also, how can I contact an Admin when something like this happens? I don't see any option to DM any of them... 🤔

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11435 (11435)
Member for 8 years

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
QVmhzt.jpeg

milincho

Downloaded
52.9 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ok, sorry...

I though that rule was for specific words, that's why I only used that word, that is already present on other threads... so I still don't fully understand.

So if I want to ask about Evernote, should I use an even more creative wording to avoid those 'flagged words' or this is an absolute "Don't ask for any software no matter the wording. Period." new rule?

Because I asked for 'SmoothScroll' a while back and there wasn't any problem with that... https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/smoothscroll-for-windows.206207/ 🤔

Anyway, please excuse my dumbo noobness.

Any specific answer would be good...

Last edited: