Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct PlatinumOS

CYCLONEY

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
97 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Yes its No TPM you don't have a problem
thanks mate, i'll download and try it soon

kirpish

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
Have you enable services for Microsoft store?
Have you sign in?
What to you mean the previous method doesn't work?
it remains to solve the problem with the shopping cart that does not work....how to do it?.....what services are needed?

Have you enable services for Microsoft store?
Have you sign in?
What to you mean the previous method doesn't work?
this method does not help for the recycle bin.....please give me a workable option for the basket so that it works [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shell\Windows.PermanentDelete]

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
it remains to solve the problem with the shopping cart that does not work....how to do it?.....what services are needed?

this method does not help for the recycle bin.....please give me a workable option for the basket so that it works [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shell\Windows.PermanentDelete]
First don't double post, click on edit options to correct your post or add something.
You have confused me, you are asking for microsoft store shopping cart and then you are saying that this method doesn't work for the RB.
Nothing is touched at MS.
This is the service "WSService"

Just check it and everything is working fine, don't know what you have done in your build.

balu80082777

Banned
Downloaded
75.4 GB
Uploaded
25.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
If your laptop is very old then try portalOS.. this OS is a bit heavier side ..

kirpish

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
First don't double post, click on edit options to correct your post or add something.
You have confused me, you are asking for microsoft store shopping cart and then you are saying that this method doesn't work for the RB.
Nothing is touched at MS.
This is the service "WSService"

Just check it and everything is working fine, don't know what you have done in your build.
We misunderstood each other....apologize....this recycle bin does not work--$Recycle.Bin....I'm afraid of accidentally deleting important things....where can I fix this in the registry?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
We misunderstood each other....apologize....this recycle bin does not work--$Recycle.Bin....I'm afraid of accidentally deleting important things....where can I fix this in the registry?
Try this but first save it as a .reg file
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

; Desktop > Recycle Bin > Don't move files to the Recycle Bin... > Disabled
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
"NoRecycleFiles"=dword:00000000
Restart your pc.
Try it, delete something you don't want to check it.
Let me know.

silencio

Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
41.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
thanks lot off the best

DEATHMASTER

Downloaded
228.2 GB
Uploaded
792.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Works Just fine, Great OS, Thank you....

zogvog

Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Has anyone tested it and can you report back as i am very hesitant due to the above partition issues and tell us how fast it is and if you had any issues and can you install software and frame network and direct x and is fast and snappy.

Also do you install it to a MBR ssd or a GPT ssd drive?

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
899 GB
Uploaded
27.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Why don't you try installing it yourself and post a comment afterwards? Just because someone has mentioned build problems doesn't mean there might be any.

Abdullah.95

Downloaded
26 GB
Uploaded
15.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
while opening any .txt file getting this error "

The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it."​

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
while opening any .txt file getting this error "

The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it."​

Its working fine no such issue, no one has complained so far
Has anyone tested it and can you report back as i am very hesitant due to the above partition issues and tell us how fast it is and if you had any issues and can you install software and frame network and direct x and is fast and snappy.

Spin it in a VM and see for yourself, many have tested here, read the previous posts.

zogvog

Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years

i have tried in the past but is complicated by the fact it always asks for a mbr disk or a gpt disk opposite to the one you are trying to install to and the added efi and uefi complications make it very tiresome to do.

Its working fine no such issue, no one has complained so far

Spin it in a VM and see for yourself, many have tested here, read the previous posts.
i only have win 7 32 bit and cant run 64 BIT OS in VM.
i tried to install win 7 x64 and then win 10 pro and then win 11 all on the same hard drive but could not get win10 to install as it keeps saying its a mbr disk . same with win 11 asking for a gpt disk..

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
i have tried in the past but is complicated by the fact it always asks for a mbr disk or a gpt disk opposite to the one you are trying to install to and the added efi and uefi complications make it very tiresome to do.

i only have win 7 32 bit and cant run 64 BIT OS in VM.
i tried to install win 7 x64 and then win 10 pro and then win 11 all on the same hard drive but could not get win10 to install as it keeps saying its a mbr disk . same with win 11 asking for a gpt disk..
Have you tried to make a bootable usb with rufus and choosing the MBR options?

zogvog

Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Have you tried to make a bootable usb with rufus and choosing the MBR options?
I use ventoy but i fail to see how rufus would solve this as it seems a function of the iso construct. maybe all iso should be mbr or all gpt?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
I use ventoy but i fail to see how rufus would solve this as it seems a function of the iso construct. maybe all iso should be mbr or all gpt?
where you live and what kind of hd or ssd are you using?

zogvog

Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
where yo256 to 1 tbu live and what kind of hd or ssd are you using?
i use crucial and adata and kingston and samsung ssd from 256 gb to 1tb

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
i use crucial and adata and kingston and samsung ssd from 256 gb to 1tb
If you have a hard drive that you would like to use and it is 2 TB or smaller, select MBR when you initialize the hard drive for the first time. If you have a hard drive that you would like to use but not boot from and it is larger than 2 TB, select GPT (GUID).

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
MBR or GPT have no relation to an ISO.
An ISO can be bootable, but it is not a disk. The concepts of MBR or GPT have no meaning for it.
If the ISO contains an installation, this installation can be done to a disk that is either MBR or GPT. The installation program might insist on one of these disk formats, but these concepts do not apply to the ISO itself.

ITZOON

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
can we add any other language