Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Predator-OS 20.04 LTS XFCE

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Predator-OS - Linux for pentesting, ethical hacking

PyPvLn.png
Py9IGg.png

Established in 2021, by Hossein Seilany who has focused on developing for penetration testing and ethical hacking and also privacy, hardened, secure, anonymized Linux distro. Predator Linux is based on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Mini, kernel 5.10 LTS, and using a fully customized xfce4 lightweight desktop with a special menu of tools. Predator Linux has around 1300 pre-installed tools which are split into 30 several categories. Predator Tools are imported from both Debian and Ubuntu repositories and GitHub page. Most kernel and user configs are customized by default to prevent any hacking, non-privileged access and reduce the attack surface. Many built-in firewalls and defensive tools allow end-users to control the Predator-OS. Predator also supports much privacy, anonymized, security tools, and also both it to be run as Live-CD or from a USB Drive and installation mode. Hopefully, This OS can be beneficial for all normal and more refined users.

The project developer is Hossein Seilany. It's an operating system focused primarily on developers and those who work with data science. The aim of the OS is to provide the best tools and software for various types of programming.

Specifications:

Bash:
    OS Type: Linux
    Based on: Ubuntu Mini 20.04 LTS
    Kernel : 5.10 LTS
    Origin: Emperor-os.com  Team
    Architecture: armhf, i686, PowerPC, ppc64el, s390x, x86_64
    Default Desktop: Xfce
    Other Desktop: coming soon : KDE plasma, mate
    Category: penetration testing, security, privacy, Forensics, Live Medium, hardened, anonymized
    Predator Linux requires: A minimum of 50 GB hard disk space for installation & a minimum of 2 GB RAM for i386 and AMD64 architectures
    A bootable CD-DVD drive or a USB stick; A minimum of an Intel Core i3 or an AMD E1 processor for good performance.
    The recommended hardware specification for a smooth experience is: 50 GB of hard disk space, SSD preferred & at least 2048 MB of RAM

It is a special Linux OS:

The Predator-OS has 6 different modes and operates at the following modes for easy and faster access to all tools, and also it is possible to change Linux Predator at :defensive, offensive, privacy, hardened, secured, settings and pentesting modes quickly.

ShaSum
Code:
7fffb2b5eccd47ca11c1cf8e017b4c2f2a3a70b9c42d1808f98c3b1ed07b25f1
Py9Jb5.png
Py9r9m.png
Py9yfA.png
PyPPHe.png
PyPZOU.png
PyP7Rq.png

HTTP:
https://predator-os.com/portfolio_dark.html
coollogo_com-7466665.png

PyP2Eh.png

coollogo_com-32439149.png

Torrent
After-Effects-Arrow-46.gif

Last edited:
  • POS.torrent
  • (100.6 KB, 508, Size: 5 GB, Seeders: 6, Leechers: 0, Completed: 430)
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.1.7
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    3bae7cdc4a78be9adb19d88a86c1954b2de13bd2
  • Loading…

whoanjo

Downloaded
26.9 GB
Uploaded
591.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Many thanks for share this

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for posting and sharing.

Mirccoon

Downloaded
187.6 GB
Uploaded
120.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
yeah man
spread the word of LINUX
good job keep it up

Mikitok

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Many thanks for share this system

Bubble Gum

Downloaded
32.5 GB
Uploaded
20.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank You, I'll check this out!

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: This has a tutorial mode I see.
It shows us how to navigate this system?
That's nice, though it should be labeled,
Slammed across the head mode for
reddove because the written word doesn't seem to penetrate
her brain, but I guess that would be too long.

That does look pretty though. ;)
Thanks so much for sharing mobi0001. :)

You know, I wish someone who was an expert
at this system lived next door, that would be great,
well for me, not so much for them, I would bug them all
the time, they might leave town to get away from me.

You know what, nevermind. :blush:
Thanks again mobi0001. :)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
:hi: This has a tutorial mode I see.
It shows us how to navigate this system?
That's nice, though it should be labeled,
Slammed across the head mode for
reddove because the written word doesn't seem to penetrate
her brain, but I guess that would be too long.

That does look pretty though. ;)
Thanks so much for sharing mobi0001. :)

You know, I wish someone who was an expert
at this system lived next door, that would be great,
well for me, not so much for them, I would bug them all
the time, they might leave town to get away from me.

You know what, nevermind. :blush:
Thanks again mobi0001. :)
You can bug me always. This distro has some unique features, and I believe it has potential to grow as well. Try the Little-Psycho one. It is also good.

Let me know if you need anything. I am not an expert but I know my stuff when I do. ?

Dunkelheiter

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
10.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Viel Dank! This is a great distro /project that I try to help with UX and Testing. We were recently just discussing distribution on this site and what would be needed to upload and share to community. I think it is strong competition with Kali linux and BlackArch or Parrot Sec OSes. New capabilities in the work are AI/ML and LxC/LxD swarm orchestration using Nomad and Juju - Charmed k8s for hybrid cloud microservice support.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Viel Dank! This is a great distro /project that I try to help with UX and Testing. We were recently just discussing distribution on this site and what would be needed to upload and share to community. I think it is strong competition with Kali linux and BlackArch or Parrot Sec OSes. New capabilities in the work are AI/ML and LxC/LxD swarm orchestration using Nomad and Juju - Charmed k8s for hybrid cloud microservice support.
It has competition with Kali and SecArch, but Parrot is a different one tbvh. Ideally what I see is Kali and Parrot can still run on older devices but these private and newer distros lag a lot. Like I ran this OS for 3 days and, trust me, the lag is more than noticable. Then I asked couple of my friends who try things out, and it lags on older devices for them too. On newer devices where they have 32GB RAM in physical mode, it does not lag. This is the same with EmperorOS. If you speak to Hossein, tell him the same please.

Dunkelheiter

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
10.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
It has competition with Kali and SecArch, but Parrot is a different one tbvh. Ideally what I see is Kali and Parrot can still run on older devices but these private and newer distros lag a lot. Like I ran this OS for 3 days and, trust me, the lag is more than noticable. Then I asked couple of my friends who try things out, and it lags on older devices for them too. On newer devices where they have 32GB RAM in physical mode, it does not lag. This is the same with EmperorOS. If you speak to Hossein, tell him the same please.
Currently I am running it on a 128GB SSD ASUS Prime A520M-K wi Athlon 3000G Dual Core/Quad Thread 3.5GHz & 8GB DDR4
I have way too many tabs open in Slimjet, and Qbittorrent running and it hasn't let me down yet performance wise. Recently I did have Slimjet browser crash from downloading in the browser a 700Mb file from Google Drive. But otherwise its fine. Previously I ran it on an AM1 Athlon 5150 2.6GHz with 8Gb DDR3 and an industrial PC with Bay Trail Quad core Celeron 2.4GHz with 8GB DDR3 SODIMM and only issues were with USB hubs and WLAN. Those boxes were also running the older version of Predator and Emperor OS. I would suggest that tuning can be done with Stacer and some of other monitoring tools to capture systemd events and klogs. Also I installed flatpak and use that for applications i install to check out. Flatpak can be useful as it installs to its own sandbox and doesnt require root permission or installation at /
I also made separate partitions on SSD for / and /home and did not encrypt drive or overlay with LVM. Hope this may help with performance and I will tell Hossein Seilany that there are some performance issues among users. He has been working out some new additions to Predator regarding AI responses and Auditing tools. Also btw I concur that it IS not Parrot and I have asked him about working in Frugal install or Live with Persistence. Possibly Refracta tools to take snapshot like ExTix distros allowing for a sort of "rolling release".

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Currently I am running it on a 128GB SSD ASUS Prime A520M-K wi Athlon 3000G Dual Core/Quad Thread 3.5GHz & 8GB DDR4
I have way too many tabs open in Slimjet, and Qbittorrent running and it hasn't let me down yet performance wise. Recently I did have Slimjet browser crash from downloading in the browser a 700Mb file from Google Drive. But otherwise its fine. Previously I ran it on an AM1 Athlon 5150 2.6GHz with 8Gb DDR3 and an industrial PC with Bay Trail Quad core Celeron 2.4GHz with 8GB DDR3 SODIMM and only issues were with USB hubs and WLAN. Those boxes were also running the older version of Predator and Emperor OS. I would suggest that tuning can be done with Stacer and some of other monitoring tools to capture systemd events and klogs. Also I installed flatpak and use that for applications i install to check out. Flatpak can be useful as it installs to its own sandbox and doesnt require root permission or installation at /
I also made separate partitions on SSD for / and /home and did not encrypt drive or overlay with LVM. Hope this may help with performance and I will tell Hossein Seilany that there are some performance issues among users. He has been working out some new additions to Predator regarding AI responses and Auditing tools. Also btw I concur that it IS not Parrot and I have asked him about working in Frugal install or Live with Persistence. Possibly Refracta tools to take snapshot like ExTix distros allowing for a sort of "rolling release".
I am running Intel© Core™ i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz × 2, with Intel Corporation HD Graphics 5500, and DDR3, 2.5GHz, Dual-Core. SODIMM DDR3 Synchronous 1600 MHz.
The lag is beyond reprihension. Anyways, I really appreciate the developer's hard work, and that is why I shared the work here. I enjoy Unix a lot.

Dunkelheiter

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
10.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I see that it would be difficult to realize the OS potential with such a low power notebook. Predator is XFCE but more like KDE desktop due to the large amount of applications and libraries. I think that there would be significant performance improvement from installing to SSD by itself not dual boot. If you dont have SSD you could configure swap to match installed RAM maybe on a different drive create swap partition or file. Run minimal conky, scale back desktop ... But honestly I would run Knoppix , Parrot or Puppy Linux in RAM or Frugal install. Check out Extix distros -> --> this one is really lightweight
Extix really pushes the envelope with kernel (he is a linux kernel dev) and in the past I have had issues with boot and install using EZBoot with fragmented iso. I suggest Ventoy or Etcher.
I passed your concerns on to Seilany. Thanks again for uploading. Oh if you want to see an interesting containerization of Kali in Docker check out Exegol on Github.

dvntaudio

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
65.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for posting this I want to work with this on my PCs!

Bubble Gum

Downloaded
32.5 GB
Uploaded
20.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank You, I plan to Seed This.

dumi12

Downloaded
161.1 GB
Uploaded
990 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for posting and sharing.

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342 GB
Uploaded
61.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks for sharing ..............not tried this version...........seeding when downloaded

Mr.UnKn0wn

Downloaded
350.9 GB
Uploaded
345.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Category: penetration testing, security, privacy, Forensics, Live Medium, hardened, anonymized

Many Thanks My Friend, i use for pen test and malware analysis Parrot Os

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342 GB
Uploaded
61.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
install on my i7 laptop 32g of ram ....this is fast lol .....now i got a problem this or kali :cool: or find another laptop and have both
i must say it installed with no problems at all.....

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
install on my i7 laptop 32g of ram ....this is fast lol .....now i got a problem this or kali :cool: or find another laptop and have both
i must say it installed with no problems at all.....
For i7 and 32Ram, it sure should work like a charm. For mine i3 and 16, it stutters to even load to install.