Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Predator-OS 20.04 LTS XFCE

IamSumbod-e

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
61 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks a lot for this distro. I recently came across DracOS, as well as, CyclopOS and SnoopGod, all of which seem pretty awesome. I hope this one is no different.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
You can bug me always. This distro has some unique features, and I believe it has potential to grow as well. Try the Little-Psycho one. It is also good.

Let me know if you need anything. I am not an expert but I know my stuff when I do. ?
@mobi0001 I am so sorry, would you believe this is the first time I've seen this, I feel awful.
I hope you know your offer of help is very much appreciated and so are you. :h:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
@mobi0001 I am so sorry, would you believe this is the first time I've seen this, I feel awful.
I hope you know your offer of help is very much appreciated and so are you. :h:
Do not fret mate. I have had this happen many times (since I joined, I have seen several such use cases for me). For some reason TOS notifications seems to be broken. Example, I am subscribed to all my threads, but if within let's say 30 minutes that thread has more than 1 like, and/or 1 reply, I get notified of only 1 of those, irrespective of hoe many of those occur within that span of 30 minutes. Post 30 minutes if the same thing happens, the result is similar. <- This is just one example of broken system. I have done and checked many other variants, but to report it is a huge task, and I do not regularly see or chat here. So... Hence I request people to PM me now.

freakziekrdam

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
nice one ! Hoop vette software!