Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Sharing and seeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Me too, when I logged in yesterday, I got an alert said that I got 3 hit-and-run torrents, but I'm sure that I've been seeding them for a long time (weeks and months) before I remove them from utorrent list of seeding. I exchanged bonus points to removed those hit-and-run records.

One more thing that I'm still a little bit confused is although the stat shows there's many people in swarm of peers but my uploaded meter always so low (few MBs), it seems like utorrent doesn't upload anything at all despite I've kept seeding for months. All I have is my bonus points.
Definitions of words help us understand the issue better:
Leecher = people who download
Seeder = people who have the entire torrent and upload to others
Swarm = ALL the people that currently have this torrent active and that includes both leechers and seeders
So having many people on a swarm only means the torrent is healthy, what matters in order for you to upload tho is the number of leechers.

in your case... zero, but as you see many seeders.

QVG289.jpeg

So if no one is downloading, there is no one to upload to.
Not to sidetrack this thread more, please take a few minutes and read this. It explains how torrents work and also has info on how to increase the ratio and other useful info.

Taurus

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
401.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
One more thing that I'm still a little bit confused is although the stat shows there's many people in swarm of peers but my uploaded meter always so low (few MBs), it seems like utorrent doesn't upload anything at all despite I've kept seeding for months. All I have is my bonus points.
99% of the members here have the same problem because there are very few leeches.

just keep seeding.

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Some adjustments that were performed on the server, impacted some users incorrectly. You sadly were one of them. Please report such inaccuracies to an admin and we will handle them.
Mystery solved no probs, and thank you for getting back 😊

Ghostriders

Downloaded
65.1 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Ghostriders here https://www.teamos.xyz/members/ghostriders.933960/torrents?filter=seed you can see how long you have seeded those torrents, anything over 3 days delete for now!

have fun spring cleaning! lol
Of the 24 downloads, 20 have now been seeding for between 7 and 23 days.
For the time being I will leave them alone, I now have an external hard drive to solve the lack of space.
In short, I will continue to seed them for the time being.
Verry pleasant for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.