Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks Windows 10 Building and Modding and Custom OS"s

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Hey, its more easy with this screen maybe ?

Its my second test... but same result

AND this is the log

Hey, its more easy with this screen maybe ?

Its my second test... but same result

AND this is the log

Here is your CORRECT commandline

Screenshot_257a3a65390114eb2.jpg

This will save the INSTALL.WIM to the WIMS drive FROM the Windows Install drive.

I always rename my windows label to WINDOWS (like you did the WIMS drive) so I know for sure which one it is. You can also usually judge by the SIZE of the drive too.

M

Mr. Zsky

Thank for the update ?

jzoliveras.it

Downloaded
86.1 GB
Uploaded
109.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
very interesting thread, i love it. knowledgeable. thanks

remhaj09

Banned
Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
1.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
nice it was a great help ,

lbchX

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@00Proteus00 What a Job- Special since i last found it during the quarantine :p and that now is updated!
@00Proteus00, what is the desktop theme in the video?

Last edited:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
@00Proteus00 What a Job- Special since i last found it during the quarantine :p and that now is updated!
@00Proteus00, what is the desktop theme in the video?

just a JPG file and rocketdock

GRiM R3AP3R

Donor
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
249.5 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Very Informative - - - - THANX 4 The Time and Effort Of Posting This Tutorial.

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
486.8 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
can you edit a existing version that has already been modified?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
can you edit a existing version that has already been modified?
Yes you can, but always keep a backup copy in case something goes wrong

nassernody

Downloaded
179.6 GB
Uploaded
122.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@00Proteus00 amazing work bro but can i use iso with install.Esd and go to audit mode and customize it or i have to convert it to install.wim

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
@00Proteus00 amazing work bro but can i use iso with install.Esd and go to audit mode and customize it or i have to convert it to install.wim

ALL customizations must be made while in WIM format. Some programs (winreducer) will work with ESD, but it converts it to WIM first before modifying it. Then it saves in WIM format.

Audit mode is something entirely different. You can boot either a WIM based or ESD based OS and when it gets to the first screen where you choose location, you go into AUDIT mode there. AUDIT mode is where you DO most of your configuration (or I do anyway). After done with AUDIT mode, you run SYSPREP to get the OOBE (out of box experience). You capture the image using DISM or whatever and it generally saves as a WIM.

nassernody

Downloaded
179.6 GB
Uploaded
122.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
ALL customizations must be made while in WIM format. Some programs (winreducer) will work with ESD, but it converts it to WIM first before modifying it. Then it saves in WIM format.

Audit mode is something entirely different. You can boot either a WIM based or ESD based OS and when it gets to the first screen where you choose location, you go into AUDIT mode there. AUDIT mode is where you DO most of your configuration (or I do anyway). After done with AUDIT mode, you run SYSPREP to get the OOBE (out of box experience). You capture the image using DISM or whatever and it generally saves as a WIM.
@00Proteus00 i made a custom iso with audit mode and save it and made bootable iso and try it with Vmware and everything is perfect as i made exactly
but when i install it in my laptop i find many things changed like chosen default theme and prgrames shortcut on desktop and others
why this happened in your opinion
NOTE* i use Ventoy to install windows

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
@00Proteus00 i made a custom iso with audit mode and save it and made bootable iso and try it with Vmware and everything is perfect as i made exactly
but when i install it in my laptop i find many things changed like chosen default theme and prgrames shortcut on desktop and others
If you install it and during the installation procedure you have sign in at your microsoft account then you are going to see many things (like themes, background wallpaper etc) from your live pc at VM

nassernody

Downloaded
179.6 GB
Uploaded
122.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
If you install it and during the installation procedure you have sign in at your microsoft account then you are going to see many things (like themes, background wallpaper etc) from your live pc at VM
I'm only use offline account

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years

The reason things changed is:

You didnt make an UNATTEND.XML file and put it in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SYSPREP. When you build in AUDIT mode, you are doing so as ADMINISTRATOR. I make a COPY PROFILE line in my UNNATEND file and what it does is copy the user profile (Administrator) to ANY user installing windows. Meaning, when windows boots finally, it looks exactly like the windows you built. Here is a copy of MY file. The ONLY thing in mine is COPY PROFILE. More can be done, but I like to keep the Windows install as close to stock as possible.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
    <settings pass="specialize">
        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
            <CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>
        </component>
    </settings>
</unattend>

Thats it. Just copy the above into notepad, then save as ALL FILES . then save as UNATTEND.XML and save somewhere. Put this in the SYSPREP folder (mentioned above) BEFORE you run SYSPREP on the completed builds and it will fix your issue.

Last edited:

nassernody

Downloaded
179.6 GB
Uploaded
122.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The reason things changed is:

You didnt make an UNATTEND.XML file and put it in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SYSPREP. When you build in AUDIT mode, you are doing so as ADMINISTRATOR. I make a COPY PROFILE line in my UNNATEND file and what it does is copy the user profile (Administrator) to ANY user installing windows. Meaning, when windows boots finally, it looks exactly like the windows you built. Here is a copy of MY file. The ONLY thing in mine is COPY PROFILE. More can be done, but I like to keep the Windows install as close to stock as possible.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
    <settings pass="specialize">
        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
            <CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>
        </component>
    </settings>
</unattend>

Thats it. Just copy the above into notepad, then save as ALL FILES . then save as UNATTEND.XML and save somewhere. Put this in the SYSPREP folder (mentioned above) BEFORE you run SYSPREP on the completed builds and it will fix your issue.
thanks bro for your help
but can i delete the CopyProfile Line in the UNATTEND.XML
and i use autounattend.xml to install windows automatically is that will work or i have to do it manually step by step
im so sorry for asking to much because im not have experience with this stuff im just trying to do by myself

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
thanks bro for your help
but can i delete the CopyProfile Line in the UNATTEND.XML
and i use autounattend.xml to install windows automatically is that will work or i have to do it manually step by step
im so sorry for asking to much because im not have experience with this stuff im just trying to do by myself

you can either REPLACE yours with mine, and the name doesnt matter so long as it is named EITHER OF THE 2 CHOICES. UNATTEND.XML or AUTOUNATTEND.XML.
Other option is to add the COPY PROFILE lines to YOUR XML file and save it.

nassernody

Downloaded
179.6 GB
Uploaded
122.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
you can either REPLACE yours with mine, and the name doesnt matter so long as it is named EITHER OF THE 2 CHOICES. UNATTEND.XML or AUTOUNATTEND.XML.
Other option is to add the COPY PROFILE lines to YOUR XML file and save it.
the last question and I'm so sorry for asking too much
i don't know how to make unattend.xml of mine so i take your unattend and save it and use it is that problem or change anything of my customizations
or you please if you don't mind tell me how to make my own unattend.xml
ill never disturb you again

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
the last question and I'm so sorry for asking too much
i don't know how to make unattend.xml of mine so i take your unattend and save it and use it is that problem or change anything of my customizations
or you please if you don't mind tell me how to make my own unattend.xml
ill never disturb you again

I never made my own. I got mine off the net. You can make one with ANY text editor and a google search of the commands, or use NTLite or Winreducer to make one, then copy it from the build.

OR

Just use mine and call it yours :)

nassernody

Downloaded
179.6 GB
Uploaded
122.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@00Proteus00 i know i annoying you too much but I'm so sorry
i did every step as you did in Video tutorial and i take the unattend of yours and past it in notepad and save it without any change and copy it in sysprep dir
before i make sysprep last step
and make iso and install it and unfortunately i didn't find the customization that i did and ill tell you what i did step by step
enter audit mode
boot to audit mode
install programs
make customizations with aero tweaker and win 10 tweaker
install uxpatcher and icons
reboot
copy unattend.xml to sysprep direction
choose generalize and shut down
make iso with my autounattend.xml with my own settings like Name language skip EULA etc
vmware install windows and the same result
** another try i copy unattend.xml to sysprep before any install and customization
the same result
can you please if you have time make the step of unattend.xml in video to make the tutorial completed
or tell me what i did wrong

Last edited: