Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC 2024 | Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2024 | Insider Preview | OS Build 25941.1000

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
QmTuTn.png

Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC 2024
Insider Preview (OS Build 25941.1000)

➡️ ISO Notes:
  • There are no changes to this ISO. It is completely original the way Microsoft intended.
  • Default language is En-US. All additional languages are supported after installation.
  • This ISO includes 3 editions - Enterprise LTSC, IoT Enterprise LTSC and IoT Enterprise LTSC Subscription.
  • This is a leaked Insider Preview Evaluation Copy.

➡️ Installation Instructions:
  • Use your preferred method to write the ISO to a USB Drive.
  • Boot from the USB Drive, and Install Windows to your desired partition.
  • Requires 2GB RAM and 11 GB Storage Space (if using bypass method given below).
  • Alternately, when using the latest versions of Rufus to write the ISO to a bootable USB, you can select options to bypass Microsoft's minimum requirements.

If your PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements Microsoft has in place for you to install Windows 11, follow the steps below to bypass those requirements.

When you get to this screen, before clicking on 'I don't have a product key' to proceed, hit SHIFT+F10 to open cmd prompt. then type 'regedit' in cmd prompt, and hit enter.
QexFwW.png

In regedit, go to 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup' and right click 'Setup' followed by 'New' then 'Key' then input 'LabConfig' and hit enter.
QexppR.png

In the LabConfig Key, right click the right hand pane, and select 'New' 'DWORD (32-bit Value)' and create the following 6 New DWORD Values:
BypassCPUCheck
BypassDiskCheck
BypassRAMCheck
BypassSecureBootCheck
BypassStorageCheck
BypassTPMCheck
Followed by changing the value for each entry to '1'

You can now close regedit, and click on 'I don't have a product key' to proceed with installation.
Qex4ve.png
Another method you can use to bypass the minimum requirements required for Windows 11 Installation, and also bypass forced MS account creation during Setup, is by using Rufus to write the ISO to USB, and checking the boxes for whatever bypasses / modifications you would like in place when writing the ISO to USB

Qexr3o.png

➡️
How can I see and choose from all available editions of Windows during Windows Setup using a Genuine Microsoft ISO?
Doing the following will give you the ability to see and choose from all 11 available editions included in this Genuine ISO During Windows Setup.

• Open Notepad, and type the following (Or copy and paste the following 2 lines):
[Channel]
Retail

• Then save the text file as 'ei.cfg' (make sure it is ei.cfg, NOT ei.cfg.txt)
• Then write this Genuine ISO to USB with Rufus, and copy the text file you created (ei.cfg) to the
SOURCES folder on the USB Drive that you created with Rufus. Now when you boot from the USB Drive after adding the ei.cfg text file to the sources folder, you will be able to see, and choose from all 11 available editions present in this ISO.

Note: Genuine Microsoft ISO's don't include the 'ei.cfg' text file, and as such, will generally automatically select the edition best suited for your PC. Adding the text file to the sources folder changes this behavior, and gives you the opportunity to select any edition you would like to install.

QehUXA.png

QmTgne.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    28 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 28 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    647bad7a2c1b3c091c8ce18954ee9aa67434eecd
  • Loading…

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
  • To activate either edition (LTSC or IoT LTSC) Download the latest version of the Microsoft Activation Script (MAS) from Github. Do a Google search for 'massgravel github' to find their Github page.
  • In my own personal experience, this ISO would not enter Windows Setup using VirtualBox 6, so if you are a VirtualBox user, please make sure you are using the latest version (VirtualBox 7).
  • For fans of Windows Enterprise LTSC Builds, this preview release looks extremely promising, and should tide you over nicely until the official Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC release comes out later this year.
  • Bear in mind this is a leaked Insider Preview, so it's likely you will encounter some bugs during operation.

I have to download this beauty
@Jerry_Xristos I left it completely pristine and untouched for you!
@Cyler Thank you! I'm looking forward to installing this build on my laptop!

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
I have to download this beauty

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks FBConan for share new update. Wonderful job :clap: :h:

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
@Cyler well someone shared it before you. :p :rofl:

Downloaded
981.8 GB
Uploaded
701.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
  • To activate either edition (LTSC or IoT LTSC) Download the latest version of the Microsoft Activation Script (MAS) from Github. Do a Google search for 'massgravel github' to find their Github page.
  • In my own personal experience, this ISO would not enter Windows Setup using VirtualBox 6, so if you are a VirtualBox user, please make sure you are using the latest version (VirtualBox 7).
  • For fans of Windows Enterprise LTSC Builds, this preview release looks extremely promising, and should tide you over nicely until the official non evaluation Windows 11 LTSC release comes out later this year.

@Jerry_Xristos I left it completely pristine and untouched for you!
@Cyler Thank you! I'm looking forward to installing this build on my laptop!
Hi expert! Is there any way to delete the words "Evaluation Copy. Expires 9/15/2024" in the "About Windows" section?

Ahmed Sabri

Downloaded
545.2 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Wow Amazing Work .. Thanks For Sharing .

MassZERO

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
92.4 GB
Uploaded
53.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Wow! Thanks for sharing! @FBConan
Perfectly Splendid!

RockerOSteam

Downloaded
32.8 GB
Uploaded
13.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks For Sharing. Thanks @FBConan

refayatul

Downloaded
111.4 GB
Uploaded
49 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Will this version get update? Like in windows 10 ltsc we get monthly Cumulative updates .

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
Thank you very much for this software it helps a lot:):cool:

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
30.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Amazing Work .. Thanks For Sharing .

Mr Eslam

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks FBConan for share new update🙏🙏🙏

GojoSatoru

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I know that this is a new leaked ltsc iso but isn't 25941.1000 an old build version ?

popsicle2

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
12 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you FBConan. Great job as always ;)

Ahmed Sabri

Downloaded
545.2 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Why can't showing Search Highlights at search box on taskbar ?

NoNutsNoGlory

Downloaded
53.6 GB
Uploaded
15.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi expert! Is there any way to delete the words "Evaluation Copy. Expires 9/15/2024" in the "About Windows" section?
  • Press the Windows key + R, type regedit, and click ok to open the Windows registry editor,
  • Now expand and navigate to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\Activation
  • Next, double-click on the Manual then changes the value data from 0 to 1 after that click on Ok.
  • Finally, click ok to save changes.
  • Reboot.

• Open the registry editor and navigate to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
  • Double-click on PaintDesktopVersion, then Change the value data to 0 and click on Ok.
Now restart your PC and check if the active Windows watermark is gone.

Notepad Tweak (Running Batch File)​

Also, you can run a batch file to Remove Active Windows 11 Watermark permanently.

• Press the Windows key + S type notepad.exe and hit enter key to open Notepad,
  • Copy and paste the following code on the notepad and press the ctrl key + S to save the same.
@echo off
taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
explorer.exe
exit
  • Name the new file activation.bat (make sure to give .bat extension) and choose All Files from the Save as type drop-down menu.
  • Now locate the file (activation.bat) right-click on it select run as administrator,
  • A command prompt window prompt and close automatically, restart your PC and check if the active Windows watermark is gone.
Or search on Google for: Universal Watermark Disabler

rudi1

Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
100 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Does this Evaluation Copy stop working after 9/15/2024?

refayatul

Downloaded
111.4 GB
Uploaded
49 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Does it matter? Because after November we will get official ltsc of win 11.
Does this Evaluation Copy stop working after 9/15/2024?

khaled_jtv

Downloaded
56.3 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Thanks FBConan for share new update🙏🙏🙏