Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Pro (21996.1 Dev) Lite (No TPM Required)

hakkim92

Banned
Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
im gonna try this, thanks! will it work on 2gen intel cpu?

facadex

Downloaded
35.5 GB
Uploaded
221.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This will be a good try. I'll give this a shot. Thanks for sharing! :)

krazeekirk

Downloaded
162.7 GB
Uploaded
7.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you, will be seeding!

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I need some help with this i try and windkws failed
You can contact with me to gmail: dobach.nguyenthien. I will send video clip to fix the problem

facadex

Downloaded
35.5 GB
Uploaded
221.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It didn't activate using the Medicines included tho. :(

xNightHawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
103.2 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I'm getting the error about hard disk at the setup when installing via bios. But also I'm experiencing an error when trying to upgrade from windows 10 using the setup.exe
''windows could not determine the language to use for setup 0x8000405''

I've tried also installing another language pack 'UK' but I still was prompting with the same error message. Any idea how to fix?

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank for all the diligent work on this release.

cemaranet

Downloaded
29 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Any way to bypass cpu restrictions? 2400g is not on cpu list but i dont understand why they exclude it.

Wont install on My 2400g + MSI A320 even though TPM 2.0 + secure boot are already enabled on BIOS

Reisya

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i like this, thank you

oceansoul

Downloaded
21.2 GB
Uploaded
454.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
when i go to control panel and programs and features and turn windows future on/off can enable .NET framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) can someone help because I have application and need this

cakrabirawa

Banned
Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
From Indonesia with :h:. Terimakasih FBConan.

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
For people with hard disk installation issues, please check your bios/uefi settings. There *might* be a setting there about Windows 7 compatibility and Windows 8/10 compatibility. Toggle it on and off as appropriate.

For people who cannot install on older or incompatible computers, as long as it can already run W10 64-bit, my advise is to take out your drive, plug it in another computer which can install this build, install Windows but once it counts down to restart (before Windows actually installs and configures itself for that computer) turn the computer off, plug it back into the computer you want to use it on, and turn it on. Make sure your bios/uefi settings are properly set.

There are better ways to do this but this requires the least explanation without complicated instructions. If you need more specific instructions, you might want to rethink why you are installing a developer build. It goes without saying, do not do this if you only have one drive and you don't want to lose your files. And don't blame me if your computer breaks, burns down your house, or teaches your dog to fart on your face.

I also have tips once you are able to install this; you might want to check my earlier posts.

Zinou86

Banned
Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
gand morning ans thanks a lot for this work

youssry

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
this is great. thank you!

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for the release

jhonmeer

Downloaded
15.1 GB
Uploaded
890 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
best post brother thank you very much

Twoons

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.8 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Gotta Love these New Builds !!!!

BIG BIG Thx for this one M8 !!!!

xNightHawk

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
103.2 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan
One other method you could try, would be to download a stock Windows ISO (use the MS media creation tool to create an .iso)

Then open up the stock MS iso in PowerISO, and go to the 'sources' folder. Delete the file 'install.wim'

Then extract my .iso with 7zip, and drag the install.esd file from my build that you just extracted, to the poweriso you have opened with the stock MS windows build, and save as new iso file (drag my install.esd file into the 'sources' folder in PowerISO, where you deleted the install.wim file earlier.)

This new file will have my install.esd, but the boot environment will be stock MS, and should support BIOS for you.

FBConan got my situation sorted out. I was having complications as stated earlier with installation of "setup" not working correctly from trying to 'Upgrade' using the setup.exe. I also was having issues in the installation menu booting from USB even with UEFI mode enabled. This was the only way to get it working for me. As I believe the "boot environment" needed to be closely related to stock and my bios. Thanks FBConan, haven't had any issues upon enabling "Windows Update" GPU drivers working flawlessly and no hiccups. Smooth UI, I'm enjoying W11 personally. Thanks!

MrOwnage

Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank u for this build.

Boakyemelvin