Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Ultralight v3 22H2.22621.1037 MPB

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
330.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years

Qu53jE.png

Description

OS build : 22621.1037
Edition : UltraLight v3
Version : 22H2
Arch : x64amd
Lang : en-US
Author: Phrankie11
Compression: ESD
ISO Size: 2.53gb
Installed Size: 4gb

System Requirements

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
RAM: 2GB or Higher
Hard Disk: Atleast 6gb or Higher
Processor: 2-4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 cores or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor

Install Methods

Rufus: GPT & MBR
Ventoy: MBR

Build Notes

Anything Special?

- Added registry tweaks to boost performance
- Added 3rd Party apps tweaks to boost performance
- Added services tweaks to boost performance
- Added built in tweaks to boost performance
- Added powerplan tweaks to boost performance
- Only 4gb Installed size
- Defender is working but disabled as default
- Bloatware Free
- Full support for Fonts
- Fullsupport for Keyboards
- Full support for Languages
- Printing enabled
- Windows Hello Present
- Bypassed All Requirements of windows 11 installation
- LZX Compression applied
- Bypassed Microsoft Account creation during setup
- Framework .Net 3.5 integrated
etc..

Removed

- All UWP Apps except Defender but disabled as default
- All system apps except Windows Search, Powershell, Windows Hello and Framework .Net 3.5
- Remote Desktop
- Remote Access
- Night Light
- Backup and Restore
- Rollback
- Hyper V
- Tablet PC
- Mobile PC
- MSMQ
- Multipoint
- etc..

Pre-installed Programs/Drivers

Framework .Net 3.5
StartAllBack
Windows Update Blocker
Wiindows Defender Control
Windows Defender

Notes

1. I removed all windows apps except Defender in order to the user choose what they only want to install in MS Store
2. I disabled as default the windows security protection or defender to not interrupt what the user doing but you can
easily enable it by using windows defender control located in file explorer or my computer and in optional folder pinned at the left side
3. I include MS Store installer in optional folder in order the user install what they want and to choose their desired apps but
remember before installing ms store just enable first the windows update blocker in optional folder
4. The user will notice after the first boot that no browser installed but I put two browser installer in optional folder
5. Windows drivers update is disabled only microsoft stuff or update will recieved when the user run the updates on the other hand
windows update to the higher version is not working for example from 22621.889 to 22621.963
6. To use printing install first your driver and set the print spooler service to manual and your done
7. I added all video tutorials below in case the user need guides

Screenshots

Qu54Id.png

Qu5Sg9.png

Qu5smt.png

Qu51S8.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    8e3db81ae3e9791583faac56124b8174af98a60e
  • Loading…

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
BRAVOO !! .:clap: @Phrankie11 ,, very nice work !!

completementzinzin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
478.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this light version and congratulations. And happy new year 2023 to all. ;)

babydad

Downloaded
9.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
-Night Light remove????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my EYESSS

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this build, for this gift

Last edited:

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
How can 1 person say it is not working ?? It works just fine....

THanks

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
504.1 GB
Uploaded
762.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you Phrankie11, V1 is great v2,really had a hard time with that one, printing, transparency. That transparency app just drove me nuts. with the OS dark color scheme that app was like invisible.
Will try v3. I noticed you don't include a browser, is there a reason for that?
You should include a short video on how to change or remove the local account you set up.
Will update you after install.

How can 1 person say it is not working ?? It works just fine....

THanks
Judging by other comments on other posts, this could be the result of a bad image burn or install or just someone not liking it or.....ok thinking to hard

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
330.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Thank you Phrankie11, V1 is great v2,really had a hard time with that one, printing, transparency. That transparency app just drove me nuts. with the OS dark color scheme that app was like invisible.
You should include a short video on how to change or remove the local account you set up.
Okay about the local account I will make a tutorial later how to change and remove it

Tutorial For How To Change Local Account Added

Last edited:

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Okay about the local account I will make a tutorial later how to change and remove it

Tutorial For How To Change Local Account Added

Yes, but will that also change the folder structure in the user's tree ? Like if my account "Admin" was located at C:\Users\Admin\.... then you change the user name from Admin to Frank (same account/permissions) will the old dir structure for "Admin" also change the folder structure to C:\Users\Frank\... -OR- will it just leave it as "..\Admin\.... ? I am pretty sure the SID will still be associated to the Original account. I do have a method via the registry that will work with the correct SID. pm if needed.

Last edited:

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
330.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Yes, but will that also change the folder structure in the user's tree ? Like if my account "Admin" was located at C:\Users\Admin\.... then you change the user name from Admin to Frank (same account/permissions) will the old dir structure for "Admin" also change the folder structure to C:\Users\Frank\... -OR- will it just leave it as "..\Admin\.... ?
Okay listen after you changed your local account name the default account still Phrankie in Local Disk C/Users/Phrankie but you can manually change it because that folder will remain your user files even you change your local account

vancortland

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
17.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
wow v3 thanks this is great

MediumSteak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
13.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

Judging by other comments on other posts, this could be the result of a bad image burn or install or just someone not liking it or.....ok thinking to hard
for me, I never made change or rename the user account on custom build os that shipped with default user account, what I do always create a new account - login into new account - remove the default user account and the files. :lipssealed:

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
330.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
It's better that those who vote not working they state the problem in the comment section in order for me to help them and if this post will be deleted soon because of these people lack of presence then it's also okay to me atleast I know that it work's and also how can I fix the problem or how can I help them if no one said what's really going on

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Okay listen after you changed your local account name the default account still Phrankie in Local Disk C/Users/Phrankie but you can manually change it because that folder will remain your user files even you change your local account
Mmmm your sure there will be no issues internally with the old SID... Sorry to be a bother, Ill test it some more. Thank you for this great build btw ... (no need to continue on with this discussion in this forum.) :)

MediumSteak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
13.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It's better that those who vote not working they state the problem in the comment section in order for me to help them and if this post will be deleted soon because of these people lack of presence then it's also okay to me atleast I know that it work's and also how can I fix the problem or how can I help them if no one said what's really going on
didn't you get notification who hit the button and what their issue, bud? you know, sometimes i got error when compiling package from github and after reproducing the issue, i found the root cause of the issue is from my configuration, it means clearly from my end, my stupidity not from the package side. i mean, as you said, why don't they just raise their issue here instead of hit the red button immediately

Last edited:

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
504.1 GB
Uploaded
762.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Update, Installed and tested it all day, excellent work Phrankie11, this is the best Ultralight so far.
I found one issue, there is no notepad.exe installed, tried to install under optional features in app settings, it installed a version of notepad that will not work, not associate.
Let me know if I missed something.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
330.4 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Update, Installed and tested it all day, excellent work Phrankie11, this is the best Ultralight so far.
I found one issue, there is no notepad.exe installed, tried to install under optional features in app settings, it installed a version of notepad that will not work, not associate.
Let me know if I missed something.
Okay thanks for the feedback. About notepad I recommend install it in Microsoft Store that's the way I want the user to use notepad.

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A huge thank you @Phrankie11

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
504.1 GB
Uploaded
762.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Okay thanks for the feedback. About notepad I recommend install it in Microsoft Store that's the way I want the user to use notepad.
I checked into it and yes the old legacy notepad is gone. Win11 insider previews are working with the new notepad.
Testing Black Notepad from Store.
I downloaded the new notepad for Win11, will test that.
Will try a registry edit to reintroduce Classic notepad. Not hopeful, here an editor replies "The registry method in this article has been tested on Windows 11 Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.613. In the future, if Microsoft eradicates the old Notepad binaries, we should be resorting to other methods (copying Notepad.exe and Notepad.exe.mui from earlier builds of Windows 10/11) to restore the classic Notepad."
Thanks for the learning experience.

jeopenny20

Downloaded
107.6 GB
Uploaded
695.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much for this version.